FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Couple wanted

Couple wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for mF couples south east who can accommodate newbys to fab so any hints tips advice would be appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I may be so bold, you need pics of the male half to if you want to swing as a couple.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Looking for mF couples south east who can accommodate newbys to fab so any hints tips advice would be appreciated x"

are you looking for full swap? If so you need to have pictures of both of you, nobody likes blind dates. Apart from that I would advise making your profile a little bit more informative otherwise I don't see why you shouldn't be very successful. Welcome and good luck

Great tips thank you will update pic what kind of information should we include in our profile? Any ideas?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Great tips thank you will update pic what kind of information should we include in our profile? Any ideas? "

A little about what you like and what you expect in any couples you might meet. I suspect that looking as attractive as you do you won't need to put too much

Aww that's very kind of you x picture updated any better?

Will update profile soon x any advice on who to trust or not? How to determine if people are genuine? Info on clubs such as eurekas is it??

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Aww that's very kind of you x picture updated any better?

Will update profile soon x any advice on who to trust or not? How to determine if people are genuine? Info on clubs such as eurekas is it?? "

Pictures are very nice, you're happy to have your faces in public I take it.

On who to trust I would say follow your instincts, always meet socially before going to someone's home and if it feels wrong don't be afraid to walk away. Naming and shaming on the forums isn't allowed but we don't know anyone we would say was untrustworthy anyway.

When you say genuine what do you mean? Likely to turn up to a meet?

Eurekas is great we go in the day time a lot.

The only other thing I would say is that you need to make sure you are both clear on boundaries, never drink too much and never be afraid to call a halt to things at any point if you're uncomfortable.

Firstly welcome to fab!

As others have suggested put some pics of the male half up if your looking for couples and for all four to join in, get to know people socially first, that will give you some idea if the other couple are up for it and if your all attracted to each other!

Good luck

Thank you for your sound advice x

Can anyone shed a bit mor light on exactly what eurekas is ? I don't think we are ready for the club scene yet? but can you just go for drinks? Is it a nightclub/orgy ?? Any information greatly received x

"Aww that's very kind of you x picture updated any better?

Will update profile soon x any advice on who to trust or not? How to determine if people are genuine? Info on clubs such as eurekas is it?? "

a pic of the male half's cock isn't gonna make your chances any better, a full body shot and face will improve your chances slightly

By *ig Red CurveCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Thank you for your sound advice x

Can anyone shed a bit mor light on exactly what eurekas is ? I don't think we are ready for the club scene yet? but can you just go for drinks? Is it a nightclub/orgy ?? Any information greatly received x"

Have a look on the club review section to see which club is right for you. I would suggest you go on a couples night for your first time, & yes you can just go for a drink, some clubs you fetch your own drinks. It is a relaxed atmosphere and you do what you feel comfortable with, at the end of the day no means no xx

» Add a new message to this topic