FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > locals (NW, close to Blackpool)

locals (NW, close to Blackpool)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone okay so, me and my missus are seeking NSA fun with another female but as we cannot travel, someone as close to ourselves in Blackpool would be preferable! (Or if you want to travel to us from a little further a field I promise you will not be disappointed) anyway, feel free to check out our profile but love just talking to new ladies, having banter and just getting to know people more so.. Yeah :D look forward to hearing from you beautiful lass's x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shame your looking for a male

8 months on Fab and no meets? Very strange

But FYI there is advanced search. You can select 5 miles radius to see women around you

get rid of the whole of your profile text, whiny, moaning and bitching don't get you anywhere, go on cam and i mean BOTH of you and get verified, otherwise people are gonna think its just a bloke

By *uantock StagCouple  over a year ago

Minehead

Agree change your profile text. Read other people's and see how it's done, the better ones have more verifications. You need to make people want to contact you, Get out to a club and get some advice

Ha ha, agreed !

"get rid of the whole of your profile text, whiny, moaning and bitching don't get you anywhere, go on cam and i mean BOTH of you and get verified, otherwise people are gonna think its just a bloke"

love your bum xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"get rid of the whole of your profile text, whiny, moaning and bitching don't get you anywhere, go on cam and i mean BOTH of you and get verified, otherwise people are gonna think its just a bloke"

Okay so before you all go slating the pair of us, we may have been on this for a while but haven't been using the account everyday since it was fucking started! We are new to this.. Don't have a laptop for a cam as we use our phones, we have recently moved to blackpool from preston and if you would instant message or phone verify by speaking to us then we could talk more. Apart from that, everyone else like all the "GUYS" who just get lippy through jelousy and all the other "FAKE" profile, keyboard warriors.. Keep your noses out, simple

"get rid of the whole of your profile text, whiny, moaning and bitching don't get you anywhere, go on cam and i mean BOTH of you and get verified, otherwise people are gonna think its just a bloke

Okay so before you all go slating the pair of us, we may have been on this for a while but haven't been using the account everyday since it was fucking started! We are new to this.. Don't have a laptop for a cam as we use our phones, we have recently moved to blackpool from preston and if you would instant message or phone verify by speaking to us then we could talk more. Apart from that, everyone else like all the "GUYS" who just get lippy through jelousy and all the other "FAKE" profile, keyboard warriors.. Keep your noses out, simple "

if your up for a daytime meet,i'll meet you xx

By *umbrian gent 143Man  over a year ago

Whitehaven

How come if swinging is such a happy fun thing a single guy seems to be treated like outsider I have been on the scene many years but still no one will reply or send me messages

» Add a new message to this topic