FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Rate me...

Rate me...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, unlike most of the half wits on here I thought I'd put a little effort into my profile and yet, despite this, my door is yet to be beaten down by hoards of smoking hot and semi naked women... What's with that?

Welcome any feedback. Might be that I've managed to inject too much personality into it and everyone can tell I'm an arsehole

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Can I point out (having read the aforementioned profile) that this " ' " is an apostrophe and this " , " is a comma. Within the context of your profile I thought you might like to check this.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Can I point out (having read the aforementioned profile) that this " ' " is an apostrophe and this " , " is a comma. Within the context of your profile I thought you might like to check this. "

Exactly what I thought when I read it!!

Seriously though, you've been here 4 weeks, did you really expect a queue round the block? Take time chatting, getting to know people, maybe go to a social or club. As is often said in these forums, this is Fabswingers not Insta-Shag! Good luck

"Can I point out (having read the aforementioned profile) that this " ' " is an apostrophe and this " , " is a comma. Within the context of your profile I thought you might like to check this. "

Well that's pretty embarrassing... Consider myself corrected

P.s. Not expecting a queue, was just messing. Just trying to see how other people view what I've written... Or for that matter the face pics, what's the verdict, does it put people off being too open?

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Looks like a dating site profile.

Lots of unnecessary information which may work if you are looking for a relationship but overly wordy for here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm it's a bit of an epic read. You do talk too much.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

All for a bit of humour but I think you have tried too hard

I quite like it at least it's not the usual boring generic drivel and there is no mention of Sid

"Mmm it's a bit of an epic read. You do talk too much. "

That has been said before, lol

Thanks all for the feedback. Sounds like it needs a bit of an edit so will wait till I've woken up a bit and give it a go

"Looks like a dating site profile.

Lots of unnecessary information which may work if you are looking for a relationship but overly wordy for here."

I agree... whilst its a very Friendly profile... its more like for a Dating Site. Lose those photos!! They do nothing for you!! Put up dome Tasteful body shots...(not Cock pics)

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"So, unlike most of the half wits on here I thought I'd put a little effort into my profile and yet, despite this, my door is yet to be beaten down by hoards of smoking hot and semi naked women... What's with that?

Welcome any feedback. Might be that I've managed to inject too much personality into it and everyone can tell I'm an arsehole "

Your profile notes are too long and to be honest when I saw the length I clicked off.

Happy swinging

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Boring to read with too much unnecessary detail..we know you are tall from your profile.

The pictures..sorry but they're dreadful. Show your ass or wearing a nice shirt, but not in animal slippers.

Maybe the profile would appeal to the younger women, but not to a lady nearing 50 like myself

I wish you the best of luck

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Boring to read with too much unnecessary detail..we know you are tall from your profile.

The pictures..sorry but they're dreadful. Show your ass or wearing a nice shirt, but not in animal slippers.

Maybe the profile would appeal to the younger women, but not to a lady nearing 50 like myself

"

What about mine then....does it appeal as much as you do to me ?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Boring to read with too much unnecessary detail..we know you are tall from your profile.

"

Totally agree on the pics....and the first one - the one with the daft slippers - that looks suspiciously like a wedding ring on your left hand? Us ladies are shrewd little buggers you know, we never miss a trick!

Totally agree on the pics....and the first one - the one with the daft slippers - that looks suspiciously like a wedding ring on your left hand? Us ladies are shrewd little buggers you know, we never miss a trick! "

Elementary my dear Watson.. Must have got your magnifying glass out for that one. Was married and that pic was from a year ago. The same ring is now worn on my right hand, lol.

So on the subject of pics... Women seem to love the torso shot but "standing in front of a mirror" pics make me cringe... What's the best shot to catch a woman's eye?

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to those who contributed... Have made a few changes and updated the pics so hopefully it won't be so offensive to you in the future, hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic