FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi all - Reading male

Hi all - Reading male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, thought this would be the most appropriate place to make my first FAB Forum post!

I'm a 42yo male based near Reading, not a hardened swinger but also not a newbie to meeting like minded people either, and I'm here hoping to meet couples or females for no pressure fun or, failing that, just to have a good time and some good conversation on the site!

Realistically I know the stats are loaded against having lots of meetings on here, and that supply far outweighs demand when it comes down to males, but I'd love to be given the opportunity to prove I'm genuine, not a timewaster, up for fun and meet when I say I will!

If there's any exhibitionist couples nearby who like to show off and want someone to watch, or if anyone wants a reliable, non-pushy, friendly professional guy to join them for more hands-on fun then I'd love to hear from you!

A clear face pic is available in my friends gallery as well as one of that most controversial and divisive type of pic, the cock shot (ha!). I hope I've heeded the consensus view to exclude any cock shots from the public gallery!

I'm not hugely endowed and I know it's a bit of a cliche but I really have learnt to compensate with oral technique and love nothing more than providing prolonged oral where I can!

I'm very clean and hygienic which includes oral hygiene - I know how important fresh minty breath is to most people so know what mouthwash is for!

Anyway, enough from me for now - pm or wink if you want to know more and I'll be happy to let tell you anything you're interested in. Hopefully my profile tells you a lot more about me but if you have any questions get in touch!

Whether we speak or not, enjoy your swinging and I hope everyone has a wicked time on FabSwingers!

Regds, Dan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome on board, have fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you, will try my best lol

» Add a new message to this topic