FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > whats wrong with me

whats wrong with me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hemorningstar OP   Man  over a year ago

crewe

Recently I have been having no luck. I can't find a decent cpl in my area that would give me the time of day. Is it my orofile? Is it me? I just don't know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It maybe your "orofile"

You have 28 verifications going back to April 2010 (at least). That's about 6 a year!!

To some guys on this site that's quite an achievement!

Your newest verification was from Friday.

As look at me posts go, it's not the greatest effort.

crewe

It wasn't a look at me post. I was genuinely asking what I could do to attract cpls. I'm sure I could have a better orofile haha

Ok, will stand corrected on the look at me stance. You want a better profile to attract a couple? Well as a couple, your profile tells us nothing that would make us sit up and say 'hmm, this guys worth getting to know' it's quite generic and bland in content.

Stating you like to fuck hard and filthy isn't hugely attractive, makes it seem like the lady is going to be a piece of meat. You need to sell yourself better, show off your personality and humour. Tell a couple what they can expect from you and why they should meet you ahead of the next guy that will message.

A few more enticing pictures will go a long way too. Check out some of the other help threads and look at your competition, read the successful single male profiles and see what they're doing better.

crewe

Thanks for the advice I did update profile when I was d*unk so that's where the hard and filthy bit comes from lol not classy at all I know x

The picture is not the best in the world, but if your getting meets then your doing something right, so do what you do to get the meets with couples, simples.

Would suggest putting up the newest meets first, as unless someone looks on left hand side, looks like you have not met anyone in 6 years.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Recently I have been having no luck. I can't find a decent cpl in my area that would give me the time of day. Is it my orofile? Is it me? I just don't know"
. I would add a few hobbies and interests to make the profile more interesting . The body photograph should also include face otherwise photos are a bit meaningless . You can blur face if necessary. No need to comment on yoursexual performance . Those who contact you can assess that . Lots of competition so I would not expecting couples to contact you. Have you made the effort to contact couples with profiles that might match both yours and their requirement's?.

By *ornychunky40Man  over a year ago

ellesmere Port

Well at least u had some luck I have not had any yet still looking a waiting for a meet

» Add a new message to this topic