FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help and advice.

Help and advice.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, Kinda new here (been flitting to this site on and off since I got an account) and just wondered what I should do in regards to my profile. I filled it out while slightly d*unk to be honest and I'm wondering if it could be tweaked to improve my chances here.

Also, is there anywhere I could go on here that would help me meet people?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your profile seems fine tbh.

the writing is good, says what you like and what you won't do, and you actually came across as quite intelligent.

guys tend to have a hard time finding someone on here, so it may be down to this.

the fact you are a virgin might put people off, not just for your virginity but they might think you're a liar as well, but if you feel it's important for you to mention this then don't change it.

your photos aren't too bad, am presuming you have private face pics to show anyone you message? i personally won't speak to anyone without a face pic.

you could try the cam rooms to meet people, i tend to only use my inbox on here so no idea if it's a good place to find what you're looking for.

there is a search you can use to find and message people on here if you want to use it? go to the home page at the top of here and it's the second link "Search for users by area and preference"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your age and you can not accom are both against you,

Finding someone who wants to take a virgin in hand is going to be very hard, also so you have only been here 7 weeks and on and off as you say, will put people off

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic