FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Message for all new guys

Message for all new guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, please take the time to read this. I've not been here long but I've been here long enough to have learnt, (the hard way), that there are things you just don't do on this site or any like it.

"CUT N PASTE".

Guy's, it's a rookie mistake. As one Rook to another, DON'T, DO, IT. I know, I, know. Your there in your lounge/bedroom or home office, it's late, your tired. You start to think, "I'll just..." NO! DON'T DO IT! It's the fastest way to be left wondering the vast wilderness of cyber space - alone! Plus, it's just plain rude, man. Take the time and contact each and EVERY person, properly. Give them the respect they're due, bro'. (If you don't take the time, why should they?) Or be cast out forever. You've been warned. I'm just tryin' to help a brotha out.

*All that said, this is taken from my profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OR just be clever and right a good message that applies to most women and then just edit the names before sending. However you will need to read there profile and make sure they have not put a hidden word that they ask to be put in subject line, sometimes you can do this by scanning the profile without reading it.

Read the profile. Have a coffee.

Re-read the profile to make sure you understood it.

Write a personal message unique to the person you want to play with. Spell check it. Have another coffee!

Re read your profile to check you are what they are looking for and edit your message.

If you are sure you are happy, press send then assume your message will be deleted.

Pestering is so unattractive! There is a fine line between being keen and being a stalker...

And finally, keep your fingers crossed!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Ugh!.... Or...

Just never send a message, let your pictures, profile and actions do the talking...

If they like you, they will find you, if not... Just the way it goes...

If you want to attract loads of women, with out the effort, Tinder... You will have dates lined up all over the place...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Re read your profile to check you are what they are looking for and edit your message."

This is what quite a few men don't understand.

Also, one week a message will be deleted, and the next it will get a reply. Just the way we are guys

Not bad advice from the OP. Something I have tended to practice myself....also a reasonable attempt at a profile seems to work.

Any volunteers to be my 200th verification?

Consider Fab as a womb. Women are the eggs,men are the sperm. You have to fight your way to the front of the pack. Best man wins

"Consider Fab as a womb. Women are the eggs,men are the sperm. You have to fight your way to the front of the pack. Best man wins "

It is proving yourself to be that man is what we struggle with!

"Consider Fab as a womb. Women are the eggs,men are the sperm. You have to fight your way to the front of the pack. Best man wins

It is proving yourself to be that man is what we struggle with!"

Just keep swimming,swimming,swimming

"Ugh!.... Or...

Just never send a message, let your pictures, profile and actions do the talking...

If they like you, they will find you, if not... Just the way it goes...

If you want to attract loads of women, with out the effort, Tinder... You will have dates lined up all over the place..."

aw x is this how it works x lol

my advice is rather more about If you are sending continuously deleted msgs- why not try the off site way...there are enough clubs,socials going on.Its the way to gain some exposure..after that in my personal experience, people start responding after they know you have met a few people...in a social or socio-sexual way.

Unfortunately some think too much about the sex side of things...and dont realize many of us are meeting..but its not based on lunch time quickies or "do u wnt fckd nw?" messages.

By *ustyp71Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Honestly quite impressed with the messages I receive most do tend to make a huge effort it's just i can be rude sorry guys x usually if I don't like the look of a man I just block him x sounds harsh but it saves explanations as to why I'm not interested and despite most saying they won't be offended they are and start with abuse. Have tried it the other way and come to the above option being the best for both parties x

"Honestly quite impressed with the messages I receive most do tend to make a huge effort it's just i can be rude sorry guys x usually if I don't like the look of a man I just block him x sounds harsh but it saves explanations as to why I'm not interested and despite most saying they won't be offended they are and start with abuse. Have tried it the other way and come to the above option being the best for both parties x"

I actively encourage people to block me if I am not their type! Granted it is hidden in my profile text so few will have seen it

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"Read the profile. Have a coffee.

Write a personal message unique to the person you want to play with. Spell check it. Have another coffee!

Re read your profile to check you are what they are looking for and edit your message.

If you are sure you are happy, press send then assume your message will be deleted.

Pestering is so unattractive! There is a fine line between being keen and being a stalker...

"

I delete most messages due to spelling as most men claim to be "professional" yet they don't have the ability to spell the word.

And I can tell they haven't read my profile as most just cut and paste their profile

By *girlKrystaTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester ish

My advice for guys

Always add a face pic . Please don't send a wink then have no photo for us to see who is winking us

Please don't message at 7 am to ask what im wearing . Probably nothing . Tgirls are NOT dressed 24/7 and awaiting your arrival at the door for a 1 minute wonder before work

Tgirls ... Stop being so bitchy and up yourselfs

"Read the profile. Have a coffee.

I delete most messages due to spelling as most men claim to be "professional" yet they don't have the ability to spell the word.

And I can tell they haven't read my profile as most just cut and paste their profile "

Add try to be respectful ,maintain a sense of humour and never get upset by a refusal then?

yep not a bad read for a newbie ?

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 14:02:41]

"Consider Fab as a womb. Women are the eggs,men are the sperm. You have to fight your way to the front of the pack. Best man wins

It is proving yourself to be that man is what we struggle with!

Just keep swimming,swimming,swimming "

Helps if you know how to do the strokes though...saves drowning

London

Stand by it 100%

No need to send messages. Unless to the exceptional... Which is maybe a couple of times a year.

And tinder is the genie in the bottle of dating like 30, match 20, wait for text from 5, meeting 1 by Friday...

Blue chip stock too.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Stand by it 100%

No need to send messages. Unless to the exceptional... Which is maybe a couple of times a year.

And tinder is the genie in the bottle of dating like 30, match 20, wait for text from 5, meeting 1 by Friday...

Blue chip stock too."

Why are you on here then?

London

Different tool...

They both do completely different jobs.

Talk about blowing your own trumpet and slagging the competion off. Well done fella

"Different tool...

They both do completely different jobs."

It's true, everything he is saying is true, on sites like tinder or plenty of fish even match its very easy and I could and do have hot dates most nights of the week.

Like he says we use fabs for something else

London

Neither blowing my own trumpet - it would be exactly the same for everyone.

And I'm not in a competition with anyone... Just my advice would be to not waste time sending messages to people who will find what they want on one site.

And to spend 5 mins on what is essentially speed dating... In er... Hyperspeed... The girls between 30 & 40 are high quality and it's fast turnaround.

This is a totally different site, used for totally different reasons, the two are not in competition, on here you can explore another side to your personality, but just play the waiting game... Which is easier if you have other "distractions".

Lustyp71's profile says it all really. This is not a criticism but an observation. A single guy with such a profile would get zero interest. A single woman can put pretty well nothing on and get loads of messages. Such is the nature of supply and demand

"Lustyp71's profile says it all really. This is not a criticism but an observation. A single guy with such a profile would get zero interest. A single woman can put pretty well nothing on and get loads of messages. Such is the nature of supply and demand"

Totally agree. And talking to my male friends on here and other sites it's the same for Tinder, pof and match.

Ladies get a lot more interest

"Lustyp71's profile says it all really. This is not a criticism but an observation. A single guy with such a profile would get zero interest. A single woman can put pretty well nothing on and get loads of messages. Such is the nature of supply and demand

Totally agree. And talking to my male friends on here and other sites it's the same for Tinder, pof and match.

Ladies get a lot more interest "

Only the good looking ladies, fabs is a exception to this and all women get attention.

London

Ladies always get more interest... It's the natural order of things...

And good looking is subjective as long as those interested genuinely appreciate how you look or what you are, doesn't really matter...

But I personally would rather be the Ferrari who 10 people think they can handle, as opposed to the Ford Focus who anyone can drive... I'm to old not to want to feel appreciation...

I'm new and 100/rell i don't think I'm bad looking just geting no wher on hear any help ?

» Add a new message to this topic