FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > my profile

my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello the world of FAB, just looking for a little advise really, honest opinions if you like. My profile, could it be improved in anyway shape or form, kinda new to all this so any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello the world of FAB, just looking for a little advise really, honest opinions if you like. My profile, could it be improved in anyway shape or form, kinda new to all this so any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance "

What you gonna do if we steal your pics and post them on another site?

Maibe to many cock pics, do you got 33 of them? lol.

"Hello the world of FAB, just looking for a little advise really, honest opinions if you like. My profile, could it be improved in anyway shape or form, kinda new to all this so any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance "

......... Mr.........

Not enough cock pics and you will fuck anything with a pulse !!!!

Thanks in advance What you gonna do if we steal your pics and post them on another site?"

that has been removed, dont suppose i would even know if pics were used elsewhere lol

Thanks in advance ......... Mr.........

Not enough cock pics and you will fuck anything with a pulse !!!!

"

have made a few adjustments. Hope it helps. Thanks

To many cock pics still

"To many cock pics still "
7 pics of 1 penis...a complete yawn

To many cock pics still ( sent last by mistake) and your kinda saying if you have a pulse your lucks in

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes, your profile could be improved. Perhaps by acting on the first advice (advise) you get, eg. Removing photos, you might like to consider reading other threads on profile advice and taking a more measured and considered approach. What someone doesn't like, someone else will. You can't be attractive to all people, so why try? Be yourself, and if you like your cock pics on view (which you must do otherwise they wouldn't be there) then leave them be. It is, after all, YOUR profile.

"Yes, your profile could be improved. Perhaps by acting on the first advice (advise) you get, eg. Removing photos, you might like to consider reading other threads on profile advice and taking a more measured and considered approach. What someone doesn't like, someone else will. You can't be attractive to all people, so why try? Be yourself, and if you like your cock pics on view (which you must do otherwise they wouldn't be there) then leave them be. It is, after all, YOUR profile. "

Thanks, that is some good advice. I have made a lot of the pics friend only now and have added a body pic. But your right, its my profile so make it what i want, cheers pal.

Being honest.....short profile that sounds desperate. "Looks don't matter" May be true but makes you sound desperate, as tho you have no standards. Your pics are all samey....cock pics. That's the biggest complaint most women/couples have of blokes.

Say more about yourself but don't be to cocky. What can you offer? Your likes n desires. And get some variety in your pics.....Good luck when you do sort something.

Right, ive had a good old play about and added/removed a few things. Hopefully a little better and close to the finished product. Im happier with it, whats your opinions?

You may have made improvements but yours is still one of the worse profiles I have seen on here. Banging on about it not being match/not here for dates doesn't portray you in a very good light. So what if people use it as a dating site. That's their choice. Very unflattering photos as well.

Suggest you do a search on profile improvements. Loads of useful advice out there to be had.

Back on the site and wondering whose around..

loads of people.

» Add a new message to this topic