FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newish on here but with no luck.

Newish on here but with no luck.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys. We are new on here, well a couple of months anyway and to be honest not really getting anywhere. We are really looking for a couple to have some fun with but tend to just get swamped with single guys which is to be expected we guess. Are we doing anything wrong? Any tips? Is our profile a put off to couples?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you considered blocking men and searching for them 'if' you wanted them.

From the profile I can't see much that would put anyone off. Maybe you need to be a bit more pro-active and try to search for and contact the people you wish to find?

It sais you are meeting single men so not sure why the problem there lol

and also sais your man is vwe maibe a pic of him to lol.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Pictures of the male half may help.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for that. To be honest we have tried to be a bit more proactive over the last couple of weeks so heres hoping

Will say the same as most will say to a single fella that would post a similar topic.....................

Effort in = Reward out.

"Pictures of the male half may help."

This. The rest of the profile reads fine but I would pass over yours as it stands (when I'm meeting) as there are no pics of the guy. Hope you find your fun x

By *CoffeeAnd1CreamCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

to be honest we have been on here for months and just cant meet any couples that actually swing at all, plenty of invites for socials and soft swap or even less but not a single full swap couple who fancy us, or want to play with us.. we get around and we are always free to meet and game to play, we arent picky and dont think of ourselves as models in any way so i guess now we are failing to understand what's going wrong x

By *irstTime4everythingCouple  over a year ago

Reading

To be honest there's a lot of fakes, pervs and time wasters on here. Even when looking for single guys seems they have plenty of talk then when you ask to make meet they are full of excuses. My advise is yes be proactive and reach out but be prepared for loads of disappointment! Best of luck! Nice pictures by the way!

"to be honest we have been on here for months and just cant meet any couples that actually swing at all, plenty of invites for socials and soft swap or even less but not a single full swap couple who fancy us, or want to play with us.. we get around and we are always free to meet and game to play, we arent picky and dont think of ourselves as models in any way so i guess now we are failing to understand what's going wrong x"

Bloody glad we don't live up there !

We have at least one meet a week , often two and never have a problem finding one .

People up there must be crazy not wanting to meet you two !

"Hi guys. We are new on here, well a couple of months anyway and to be honest not really getting anywhere. We are really looking for a couple to have some fun with but tend to just get swamped with single guys which is to be expected we guess. Are we doing anything wrong? Any tips? Is our profile a put off to couples?"

Twice you say you are worth it .

With absolutely nothing to back up that statement .

He us not even slightly interested in men , but wouldn't mind feeling a cock instead of a toy ... Mmmm.... I can imagine how good any guy woukd feel providing his cock for him to try .

You accept it's shallow , but your preference for super fit people will put many lovely couples off .

From reading your profile , it seems you are more into the fantasy than the reality of swinging , and again , that would put many off .

Since you have asked for advice , I hope this may help . Telling you that your profile is great is of no help at all , as clearly it isn't working as it is

Hi also new,looking for a female or several for hot fun

It does make you sound shallow, maybe dump that part and go for a social meet to see if you gel, after chatting and look at there photos then decide.

you can not accommodate but want the others too, say why you can not,

you say he is VWE but his photo shows him as average

try to get to a social meet to chat to others

good luck

» Add a new message to this topic