FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What we are looking for...

What we are looking for...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aidtobespanked OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

There are many scenarios we would consider, but here are a couple we like:

1. Meeting 1 or 2 single guys

Or a couple, the female armed with a strap on

Perhaps at a swingers club. Start by chatting in the bar before making our way to the hot tub. Chat more there as we discuss the things we intend to do to Lucy, whilst all enjoying a feel of her. After that we would all make our way to our room. Once there Lucy would dress up. We would have a selection of toys with us to play with. We would start by blindfolding Lucy and teasing her to work her up. After that would be spanking, more teasing, spanking, putting her on her knees so that she can use her mouth. She would end up with a cock in each hole and finish covered in spunk with well smacked behind

2. Single Female

Lucy has a huge desire to be made to please another girl. Someone that could take the lead with her would be ideal. Make her please you, fuck her with a strap on, use toys on her, spank her. Use a double ended dildo.

My (Seb) involvement could be purely watching or fully involved

3. A couple

Like scenario 1, it would be nice to start in a hot tub. If it was a couple we had got to know then maybe a log cabin with hot tub rather than swingers club.

This scenario would combine much of the above two. Whilst I would not have penetrative sex with the other girl, Lucy would be available Soft swinging I suppose is the best description. Lots of spanking. Lots of girl on girl.

If you like the sound of any of those, please get in touch as we are struggling to find any of them!

Other suggestions welcome too.

Seb

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *panker53Man  over a year ago

leeds

would love to have lucy as my maid and spank her not cleaning properly and have her sucking my cock

By *ullman5Man  over a year ago

barton

oh mate I want to spank her bottom and treat her like a naughty school girl then I.e tie her to the bed and blind fold her and get a old guy from us the street to have a good feel and taste of her pussy and see him getting. hard and guide his cock into her oh god I want to see am old perv bloke come up her and then let me lick it out oh yes x x

Chester

You want an old guy off the street to cum inside her, then you want to lick it out?

I have never heard any so bizzare.

For a start, no random guy off the street will be having unprotected sex with Lucy. Secondly, why would you even want to taste his spunk.

Its messages like this why it is so hard to find someone genuine who we want to meet

leeds

id be happy just to have lucy as a maid maybe tied to the bed after she has gone upstairs and seen my toy collection on the bed

def no unprotected sex just spanking and toy fun

i do meet with a bi fem sub and it would be good to have her tied to bed for lucy to lick sometime

leeds

i love roleplay and spanking females

im outside your age range but happy to meet and respect your limits

mail me for face pic in return

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi op, we would be happy to chat further about a few of your fantasies, on your profile your fem is down as straight and it looks like your profile has been changed by admin from a single to a couple, if you could let us know whats what then feel free to message us

Chester

Sorry, we have updated it now. Bi female, straight male

leeds

have you many scenerios or being a maid and spanked by an older guy with your hubby coming by and seeing you spanked lucy

maybe you could be cleaning and see a sub bi female tied to my bed already spanked

what might come next

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"oh mate I want to spank her bottom and treat her like a naughty school girl then I.e tie her to the bed and blind fold her and get a old guy from us the street to have a good feel and taste of her pussy and see him getting. hard and guide his cock into her oh god I want to see am old perv bloke come up her and then let me lick it out oh yes x x "

WTF!

Chester

'WTF' Exactly!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi come to club f i would love to join in xx

By *lhombreMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Hi

If you're looking for an older guy who lives near to you to be involved in your scenarios then pm me.

leeds

"oh mate I want to spank her bottom and treat her like a naughty school girl then I.e tie her to the bed and blind fold her and get a old guy from us the street to have a good feel and taste of her pussy and see him getting. hard and guide his cock into her oh god I want to see am old perv bloke come up her and then let me lick it out oh yes x x

WTF! "

a very definate wtf

» Add a new message to this topic