FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > searching fun

searching fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I work in airport security and search guys all day long. I have a fantasy of searching a woman in the most erotic and sensual way. Q, how many of you like or enjoy security seasearching.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I get frisked at least once a week, only by female staff though. Nothing remotely sexy about it lol although I do wonder if they can tell I'm not wearing knickers lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's why id love mixed gender searching think of the job satisfaction lol. Some of our female searchers can tell if your wearing or not lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"That's why id love mixed gender searching think of the job satisfaction lol. Some of our female searchers can tell if your wearing or not lol "

And that's why it doesn't happen lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I work in airport security and search guys all day long. I have a fantasy of searching a woman in the most erotic and sensual way. Q, how many of you like or enjoy security seasearching. "

I'm sure theres thousands of people that purposely stick a KG of iron in their pocket just to get searched on their way on holiday because they enjoy it so much

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"how many of you like or enjoy security seasearching. "

though I don't know about "seasearching", maybe people into that just drive till they get to the end of the Island maybe, who knows

» Add a new message to this topic