FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Thought it time to post an introduction

Thought it time to post an introduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone

Well, I've been on fab for a little over a year now. Have had a few meets and am rather enjoying being here.

Been using the chat rooms on and off for a while, but the one area of the site I hadn't really made use of, was the forums.

Until now.

So I thought it might be a good idea to actually post an introduction

Hi. My name is Tony and I live in Leigh-On-Sea, which is just outside Southend-on-mud in the south east of Essex.

I am single and live alone, but also have two young children who I have shared residence of. This means that they spend alternate weekends with me as well as half of school holidays.

Naturally I will not play when they are with me, but at all other times I can accommodate.

I passed my advanced driving test in 1996 (something I am particularly proud of) and love driving - though due to current circumstances, I can't do as much as I'd like.

Massive car enthusiast. I mean I am a massive enthusiast about cars not an enthusiast for massive cars, lol - the same can be said for breasts

I love my car. Should thinks so too after 11 years of ownership. The car itself is now 18 years old.

As I mention in my profile, I'm not one to follow the masses. I like to be different, and this is perhaps reflected in the car that I drive.

Rather than the predictable BMW or Audi etc, I drive an American Muscle car / Sports coupe.

What do I think it says about me?

I really couldn't give a monkeys. I didn't buy it for what other people might think, I bought it because I liked it

Kinda sums me up really.

I dare to be different.

Anyway, I think i've waffled on for quite long enough now. If you feel you haven't read enough, pour yourself a coffee and go check out my profile.

(I've made yet another update this afternoon)

Always grateful for feedback.

Any ladies or couples that think I might be worth meeting, please do get in touch. I know your time is precious, but I would love to hear from you.

Have a great day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omMLMan  over a year ago

The Centre of the Universe

Morning Tony I've noticed your excellent comments in the forum threads. Also some great advice to newbies.

I've been here about 9 months and use the forums a lot. I haven't really used the chat rooms and was considering doing so. What is your experience of using them and any advice?

I'm in there now, lol

Yeah, they can be a lot of fun and you get to chat with people from all over the place.

I would strongly suggest you make sure your webcam is on though.

Don't worry if you try talking to someone and they seem to ignore you.

It happens.

They might be having PM chats (private messaging) so aren't looking at the main feed, or they may be so caught up in a conversation with others that they just don't see your comments.

It can sometimes be difficult to keep up with the flow, but you'll get the hang of it.

Best thing I can suggest to start off with is visit a couple of rooms, say hi, introduce yourself and watch what goes on.

Rooms are named regionally, but there's no rule that you have to stick to the one for your region.

If you're looking for more saucy chat, check out the directing rooms.

Important tip. If, in one of the 'normal' rooms you see someone doing something saucy, like sitting in only their bra and you really fancy seeing more - DO NOT ask them to take it off or anything like that. It's called directing and is forbidden in all but the 5 directing rooms.

Above all, have fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Tony

And welcome... Again

Your advice to newbies has been great. Hope you find your fun xx

Oh jinkies

"Oh jinkies

"

About what? and Oh Jinkies in a good way or a bad way?

"Oh jinkies

About what? and Oh Jinkies in a good way or a bad way? "

Oh jinkies that's soooo long

"Oh jinkies that's soooo long"

Haven't had that said to me in a while, lol

I suppose I have waffled on a bit.

Should probably try and shorten my profile too, but i'd feel wrong posting something like 'Hi, I'm Tony and i'm looking to fuck'

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Welcome..i know you are enjoying forums..good luck and all the best.

By *omMLMan  over a year ago

The Centre of the Universe

"I'm in there now, lol

Yeah, they can be a lot of fun and you get to chat with people from all over the place.

I would strongly suggest you make sure your webcam is on though.

Don't worry if you try talking to someone and they seem to ignore you.

It happens.

They might be having PM chats (private messaging) so aren't looking at the main feed, or they may be so caught up in a conversation with others that they just don't see your comments.

It can sometimes be difficult to keep up with the flow, but you'll get the hang of it.

Best thing I can suggest to start off with is visit a couple of rooms, say hi, introduce yourself and watch what goes on.

Rooms are named regionally, but there's no rule that you have to stick to the one for your region.

If you're looking for more saucy chat, check out the directing rooms.

Important tip. If, in one of the 'normal' rooms you see someone doing something saucy, like sitting in only their bra and you really fancy seeing more - DO NOT ask them to take it off or anything like that. It's called directing and is forbidden in all but the 5 directing rooms.

Above all, have fun "

Cheers Tony as ever excellent and comprehensive advice. Have fun??

» Add a new message to this topic