FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Mmm who wants a good seeing too x

Mmm who wants a good seeing too x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for hot woman from London and even Essex area xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Welcome to fab. Try a body pic to increase interest. Good luck !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mike

May I make a few observations and suggestions in order to assist you to become more appealing to other fabsters?

Your profile could use some work. As it stands, I doubt very much that you will meet any women at all.

It may sound harsh, but other guys with better profiles than yours have been asking for help and advice because they have been struggling.

So firstly, what do I think is wrong with your profile?

In a nutshell, everything.

Your title, your description, the photos and even your verification.

Lets start at the beginning and work our way through it.

'Needs a good pussy to bang'

Let's consider this for a second.

This is your introduction. If you walked into a club or a bar that had about a dozen or so women and about two hundred men, is this how you would introduce yourself?

Seriously, how far do you think it would get you?

Try putting yourself in a woman's position - which, as a bloke is pretty hard to do, but let's try and be objective. How do you think this would make any women feel? Like a piece of meat is how it makes them feel.

It's completely disrespectful.

Try and think of a title that will appeal to the ladies rather than repulse them.

Now to the body of your profile text.

Nothing wrong with what's in it, but it doesn't say enough about you.

What sorts of things do you like? but more importantly, what can a woman expect from you?

What is going to make a woman choose you over the thousands of other guys on this site vying for her attention?

This is your opportunity to really stand out, but as I've said about your title, try to think about this from a womans point of view. Stimulate their minds. Women's brains are wired differently to ours - they don't think with their genitalia.

Pictures. Lose the cock shots!

Seriously fella, the ladies, on the whole aren't interested in seeing it until they've got you alone.

OK, so maybe you can get away with one or two, but for goodness sake, give them something else to look at.

What they really want to see, is your face.

Now, I can understand that you may be uncomfortable with posting a face pic here due to your job or whatever, but if that's the case, explain the reason it's not on view in your profile.

And the same goes for why you can't accommodate. While there is absolutely nothing wrong with you being unable to do so, if you don't explain why, women are going to think that you're married and cheating on your wife, or something like that.

And lastly, your verification.

Hmmm. Your profile is showing that you're essentially only interested in Women, but your one and only verification is from a meet with a man.

I feel I'm stating the obvious here, but again, people are going to ask questions.

Why is it not on show?

My comments are intended only to be helpful. It is entirely up to you whether you decide to take any of them on board or ignore them completely.

All I am trying to do is help a fellow fabster enjoy their time here.

Above all, have fun.

How can this possibly fail

Archie Gimp

Surprise the lady's are cueing up right now...

"Welcome to fab. Try a body pic to increase interest. Good luck !

"

"Mike

May I make a few observations and suggestions in order to assist you to become more appealing to other fabsters?

Your profile could use some work. As it stands, I doubt very much that you will meet any women at all.

It may sound harsh, but other guys with better profiles than yours have been asking for help and advice because they have been struggling.

This is your introduction. If you walked into a club or a bar that had about a dozen or so women and about two hundred men, is this how you would introduce yourself?

Try putting yourself in a woman's position - which, as a bloke is pretty hard to do, but let's try and be objective. How do you think this would make any women feel? Like a piece of meat is how it makes them feel.

Try and think of a title that will appeal to the ladies rather than repulse them.

What sorts of things do you like? but more importantly, what can a woman expect from you?

What is going to make a woman choose you over the thousands of other guys on this site vying for her attention?

This is your opportunity to really stand out, but as I've said about your title, try to think about this from a womans point of view. Stimulate their minds. Women's brains are wired differently to ours - they don't think with their genitalia.

Seriously fella, the ladies, on the whole aren't interested in seeing it until they've got you alone.

OK, so maybe you can get away with one or two, but for goodness sake, give them something else to look at.

Now, I can understand that you may be uncomfortable with posting a face pic here due to your job or whatever, but if that's the case, explain the reason it's not on view in your profile.

And the same goes for why you can't accommodate. While there is absolutely nothing wrong with you being unable to do so, if you don't explain why, women are going to think that you're married and cheating on your wife, or something like that.

Hmmm. Your profile is showing that you're essentially only interested in Women, but your one and only verification is from a meet with a man.

I feel I'm stating the obvious here, but again, people are going to ask questions.

Why is it not on show?

My comments are intended only to be helpful. It is entirely up to you whether you decide to take any of them on board or ignore them completely.

Above all, have fun.

"

This is all great advice. However I think your wasting your time. There is no point in advising some people. The profile might improve but the mentality wont!

"How can this possibly fail

Archie Gimp "

I'm getting my coat....

"This is all great advice. However I think your wasting your time. There is no point in advising some people. The profile might improve but the mentality wont! "

I can only lead a horse to water. I can not make it drink

"This is all great advice. However I think your wasting your time. There is no point in advising some people. The profile might improve but the mentality wont!

I can only lead a horse to water. I can not make it drink "

I think that horse has bolted..lol

Surely his designer pants will pull them all in......No?

Didnt see the op ask for help with hes profile

"Didnt see the op ask for help with hes profile "

A very fair point sir, and you are quite correct.

My comments were made purely as an observation from someone with a different perspective. The OP is under no obligation to even read them.

I was simply trying to be helpful toward a fellow fabster, perhaps out of concern that, in the not too distant future, we see another thread by the OP complaining about his lack of progress.

I dunno. some women like willy shots apparently. Or are they just having us on

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Didnt see the op ask for help with hes profile "

That's true, but it seems to me that many of the threads asking for help and advice are often made in the hope that a couple or woman will take interest in the OP and contact him...at least this one is upfront about that.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Mike

Why is it not on show?

Above all, have fun.

"

excellent advice. . . If only more guys took it

» Add a new message to this topic