FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Green Newbie

Green Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new to this swinging stuff and doing this on my own. Any advice on my profile and how to get going?

Although I see lots of activity on this site, I can't seem to make any friends..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've only been here two weeks!!!

Be patient.

Have a look around the forums and you'll find lots of threads pretty much asking the same thing.

Is there anything wrong with my profile? Why am I not getting meets? Thinking of leaving etc

They all have one thing in common - they're all from guys, like yourself, who have only recently joined.

It takes most of us single guys months to get our first meet.

You have to consider that there are around 100 guys to every 1 woman on this site, so the ladies really are able to pick and choose.

Now then, to your profile.

It needs some work.

To be honest, I've seen shorter profile descriptions, but have you read yours objectively?

Think about what you would think if you stumbled across a profile like this.

Would you want to meet them?

I think the biggest no-no here is that you're shouting out to everybody that you're only interested in your own pleasure.

That attitude is going to get you precisely nowhere i'm afraid.

Harsh, but true.

Your profile doesn't say much about you, but in the short description you have put up, you are telling those that visit that you are self centered.

I'm sure you're not, but that's how it comes across.

Things to think about.

What can you give a prospective meet that the rest of us can't?

Why should someone choose you?

Your profile is your advert to the rest of the people on fab, so sell yourself.

Something else that may be putting people off is that you can't accommodate. While there's nothing wrong with that, people are going to be wondering why.

They might be thinking that you're married and cheating on your partner - another thing that's very much frowned upon here. Cheating is not Swinging.

And your pictures. Sorry, picture.

Doesn't really reveal a lot about you does it (and no, I'm not suggesting you post a picture of your cock)

The ladies will be wanting to see your face.

I hope you find my comments helpful and at least take what i've said on board.

Above all, enjoy yourself here. There really are some great people on this site

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow, You absolutely nailed it. Such an objective review. Now that you said them, they stick out so glaringly, can't believe it took someone to tell me. Will work through your reply and update it accordingly.

Thanks very much

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're extremely welcome young man.

» Add a new message to this topic