FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > couple wanted

couple wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would like to meet a couple from Isle of Wight or Portsmouth for sexy fun , very discrete fit older guy, love to please always horny gets on with most people and love to have fun and a laugh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Were from fareham but we are not interested in you just bit of advice.

You have 3 pics on your profile all of you cock if you think thats what will attract ladies your mistaken.

Guys who just place loads cock pics are definately off our meet list

I also said there are other pics for genuine people who are not time wasters

Also this comment came from someone who has no pics at all?

"Also this comment came from someone who has no pics at all?

"

They probably send pics privately with messages. To be honest, I'd rather see no pics than all cock pics but everyone is free to run their profile as they wish and many prefer to be discreet and value their privacy which is fair enough.

[Removed by poster at 18/09/14 08:16:21]

Good luck with that. Big hint take the advise you have been given and also put paragraphs in your profile. I think couples are more fussy than even single fems when it comes to choosing a single male to join them personally. Due to lots of factors that need to be considered

"Also this comment came from someone who has no pics at all?

They probably send pics privately with messages. To be honest, I'd rather see no pics than all cock pics but everyone is free to run their profile as they wish and many prefer to be discreet and value their privacy which is fair enough. "

well said and your absolutely correct we have pics but we only send to people we intend to meet. We are very choosy and are not bothered if people dont mail us due to no pics available on our profile.

We still get more offers of meets than we accept so its working for us.

There are lots of people whos pics you csn view so message them. I presume though you will be in the same position with them as you are with us... Without a meet

We also wouldnt meet a guy with just cock pics ..no pics or pics on request would be better... and we are not timewasters as our verification will tell ..just trying to help like the first cpl x

We also wouldnt meet a guy with just cock pics ..no pics or pics on request would be better... and we are not timewasters as our verification will tell ..just trying to help like the first cpl x

As stated before I have pics for genuine people as stated on my profile , I just put a couple of pics on just to show body, I was not asking for comments

"As stated before I have pics for genuine people as stated on my profile , I just put a couple of pics on just to show body, I was not asking for comments "

Its an open forum, its generally what you get!!

Not sure whether I will bother posting for meetings anymore as when I do I just get people commenting on whats wrong or right when all I am asking if anyone wants a meet or not

"As stated before I have pics for genuine people as stated on my profile , I just put a couple of pics on just to show body, I was not asking for comments "

and after 3 days where you never had one person respond we thought we would give you some helpful advice which has also been confirmed by other couples which you have appeared to take badly.

We dont care if you get a meet or not if you want to ignore some friendly advice and actually make snide comments after being given advice then thats your perogative. But one thing by making such comments you wont endear yourself to others reading this.

We will leave you to your thread.

"As stated before I have pics for genuine people as stated on my profile , I just put a couple of pics on just to show body, I was not asking for comments

and after 3 days where you never had one person respond we thought we would give you some helpful advice which has also been confirmed by other couples which you have appeared to take badly.

We dont care if you get a meet or not if you want to ignore some friendly advice and actually make snide comments after being given advice then thats your perogative. But one thing by making such comments you wont endear yourself to others reading this.

We will leave you to your thread."

Not made any snide comments , I just don't understand why when ever I ask to meet couples people come on and tell me what I'm doing wrong or right, and who said I haven't had any success? , I post to meet as many as I can , this is not the only site I post on ,,and I have a good few friends around different sites , I am sorry if anyone has been affended which I do not want to do, every one has different ideas on what's good or bad, I have looked at others profiles and don't think there's much difference between there one's and mine

And read our bit again we never said you didnt have success we actually said we noticed that you never had a response after 3 days of posting this thread.

And one more question. Why are you asking for meets in the forum this is for discussions there is a section to request meets where you can refine your search criteria to match your needs.

Keep requesting your meets in the forum and you will get comments and advice as thats the purpose of a forum whether you ask or not.

Just one question why dont you use your avatar pic as one in your pic section as to be honest if i were to show just cock pics id only do it if it were that big and special that people would be impressed sorry to be blunt but yours is just the same as hundreds of others and certsinly not posting 2 pics of it

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Not made any snide comments , I just don't understand why when ever I ask to meet couples people come on and tell me what I'm doing wrong or right, and who said I haven't had any success? , I post to meet as many as I can , this is not the only site I post on ,,and I have a good few friends around different sites , I am sorry if anyone has been affended which I do not want to do, every one has different ideas on what's good or bad, I have looked at others profiles and don't think there's much difference between there one's and mine "
. If you have attractive pictures_on a profile , all other factors being equal, it must improve your chance of success. Software can always be used to blur your face . If you choose to have a cock picture , it needs to be attached to a face , otherwise it is pointless.

» Add a new message to this topic