FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Better late than never

Better late than never

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, so I've now been on this site for quite a while, however I have never put anything in the intros, so this may be why I don't get any chat

I'm a fun livening guy who is looking to have some fun after a release from a damaging long term relationship! I have no kids so I'm free anytime I'm needed x

I hope to have some chat, maybe a meet and to experience some new things or show some to others x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only a small percentage of users use the forums so won't be why you aren't getting 'chat'

But hello and welcome

"Ok, so I've now been on this site for quite a while, however I have never put anything in the intros, so this may be why I don't get any chat

I'm a fun livening guy who is looking to have some fun after a release from a damaging long term relationship! I have no kids so I'm free anytime I'm needed x

I hope to have some chat, maybe a meet and to experience some new things or show some to others x"

Best not mention the long term damaging relationship then..makes you sound bitter! Not a quality id like anyhow.

Ooh yes..Welcome to the forums!

"Ok, so I've now been on this site for quite a while, however I have never put anything in the intros, so this may be why I don't get any chat

I hope to have some chat, maybe a meet and to experience some new things or show some to others x

Best not mention the long term damaging relationship then..makes you sound bitter! Not a quality id like anyhow."

I didn't read his profile - oops!

But yes I agree.

"Ooh yes..Welcome to the forums! "

Thanks, sorry I'll remember that advise!

Hopefully we can chat more and you can teach me more x

"Only a small percentage of users use the forums so won't be why you aren't getting 'chat'

But hello and welcome "

So what's making me unattractive to lovely ladies such as yourself x

"Only a small percentage of users use the forums so won't be why you aren't getting 'chat'

But hello and welcome

So what's making me unattractive to lovely ladies such as yourself x"

Well I wouldn't say it has anything to do with being attractive or not, it's the percentage of single guys on here and you've got to stand out from the rest!

[Removed by poster at 15/09/14 10:04:49]

You've got three veri's in a short space of time, which most guys struggle to get! And your profile doesn't stand out or say much about you or what you like.

But hello and welcome

So what's making me unattractive to lovely ladies such as yourself x"

Well id not say your unattractive as I cant see your face, but id think about changing those pics..those boxers arent the sexiest..try plain white..and tight.

"You've got three veri's in a short space of time, which most guys struggle to get! And your profile doesn't stand out or say much about you or what you like. "

I'll try and take more time over it! Most of my veris came from cam chat but I can't do that now x

But hello and welcome

Well id not say your unattractive as I cant see your face, but id think about changing those pics..those boxers arent the sexiest..try plain white..and tight. "

I'm

Not putting my face out there in public just incase the wrong person gets a hold of it x

What's wrong with coloured boxers?

But hello and welcome

Well id not say your unattractive as I cant see your face, but id think about changing those pics..those boxers arent the sexiest..try plain white..and tight.

I'm

Not putting my face out there in public just incase the wrong person gets a hold of it x

What's wrong with coloured boxers?"

Nothing wrong..just maybe a bit cartoony..implying immaturity.

And I didn't suggest you show your face..

But hello and welcome

I'm

And I didn't suggest you show your face.. "

Aw, I thought they would be quirky and would imply I think about what I wear rather than just boring ones!

Ok cool, I thought it was half a suggestion x

I'm always happy to show anything you need x

But hello and welcome

I'm

And I didn't suggest you show your face..

Aw, I thought they would be quirky and would imply I think about what I wear rather than just boring ones!

Ok cool, I thought it was half a suggestion x

I'm always happy to show anything you need x"

Oh really...mmm are you sure?

WTF?? Wheres your nipples mate?

» Add a new message to this topic