FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Does any one do pegging??

Does any one do pegging??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir_Cumalot OP   Man  over a year ago

Spalding

Hi all! I have a bit of a fetish that I want a girl to basically strap on fuck me and/or dildo my ass. Not necessarly dominate me (although I wouldn't mind giving it a go) I just wanted to know if anybody does this??

If anybody does, what was their first reaction to

1. Him asking you to do it/asking her to do it to you

2. When you did it how did you feel??

Thanks guys. Love to hear from you soon x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do it between ourselves.

Can't answer the first question as I have forgotten how we even came about doing it? Was at work one day and got sent a picture with her wearing it knew what was happening when I got home that day!!!

It does feel great when done well after a slow teasing build up of toys lube and tongue. It's all about the build up. We don't see/play it as submissive act as we both give as much as we are getting during the session.

Hope you find someone it's a very good experience.

I'm with you. Would love this also. But not found anyone close who would do it. Good luck.

Spalding

Can u lend me your missus then "crazysexycool" please!! Sounds like she's a keeper! Always fantasised over this, and like you say not as a Femdom thing but just as "another position" I guess!

I just think it's something you can't really just ask a girl to do though to e honest! And trying to find someone that is willing is like trying to find a hens tooth! Well someone that I find attractive that is.

Thanks though guys and people keep commenting. It's fascinating to hear people's thoughts/experiences x

By *iverscuMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Would love try it!

"Can u lend me your missus then "crazysexycool" please!! Sounds like she's a keeper! Always fantasised over this, and like you say not as a Femdom thing but just as "another position" I guess!

I just think it's something you can't really just ask a girl to do though to e honest! And trying to find someone that is willing is like trying to find a hens tooth! Well someone that I find attractive that is.

Thanks though guys and people keep commenting. It's fascinating to hear people's thoughts/experiences x"

If you are lucky to bag yourself a complete pervert where nothing sane off limits to her then suggesting it seems normal. You don't ask you don't get.

Yes, done it.

All part of the joys of being a Sex Toy Tester..... Well, you have to try them out, don't you.....

*cough - I may know a delightable female who's always willing to give most things a shot

Spalding

"*cough - I may know a delightable female who's always willing to give most things a shot "

Eh good lad! Your not far from me! Does she fancy another man for a night or so haha!

» Add a new message to this topic