FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice on profile please :)

Advice on profile please :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir_Cumalot OP   Man  over a year ago

Spalding

Hi guys as you may of worked out I am new to this! And by the looks of the forum this seems to be a very popular subject. However I don't want to do like other people have done on here and hijacked others threads! So I am sorry in just blocking up the posts but can anybody advise me on my profile and if I need to improve or take bits out?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

you only have the one cock pic maybe add a few more

Spalding

Will have to put some up then. Just would rather do it via messenger. But u reckon women like I see cock pics before talking??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest your profiles not bad for a newbie...

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Yam123! Naughty boy! You KNOW most women hate lots of cock pics! You're just trying to cut down the competition! Lol

Spalding

What do you think then missy Lou?? Xx

Staffordshire Moorlands

Very good for a newbie

Loads better than most, you should do well, good luck xx

Not bad for a newbie. You may want to put why you cant accommodate as it will be assumed you aee attached. Good that the cock pics have gone. If women want them they will ask you.Good luck.

More pictures? X

Spalding

"Not bad for a newbie. You may want to put why you cant accommodate as it will be assumed you aee attached. Good that the cock pics have gone. If women want them they will ask you.Good luck."

Thankyou! I have just tried to be as honest and straight as I can. And I must say miss that you are fine yourself! I have always fantasised over and older lady

Spalding

"More pictures? X"

I am going to upload more pics but don't want to bombard my profile with them! What do you girls prefer to see when looking through men's pics?

Staffordshire Moorlands

"More pictures? X

I am going to upload more pics but don't want to bombard my profile with them! What do you girls prefer to see when looking through men's pics?"

Leave something to the imagination. ...shirt open showing torso, jeans open showing boxers....and NO toilet in the background

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"Will have to put some up then. Just would rather do it via messenger. But u reckon women like I see cock pics before talking?? "

No not all women ! some prefer a nice smiling face or a body shot

Spalding

"More pictures? X

I am going to upload more pics but don't want to bombard my profile with them! What do you girls prefer to see when looking through men's pics?

Leave something to the imagination. ...shirt open showing torso, jeans open showing boxers....and NO toilet in the background "

Haha sorry about the toilet in the background! That's thanks to my job.....I'm a plumber lol. Xx

Good profile for a newbie. Informative text and well written. The no accommodating I would question as to why not but obviously not everyone has their own place so I'd be understanding if you said why as in flatmates or living at home etc. Ok I may be in the minority here but I like seeing a cock pic....And I think maybe add a bum pic too whether naked or in boxers. That's what I like to see on a guy's profile anyways. And a nice smile which you have. I think you should change your profile pic to the one of you in the pool smiling as its a great photo.

Wish you luck on fab :/

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Matty, I am aware your not looking for TV's but thought I would share my opinions..

However you sell yourself,it will not appeal to all. for example the older woman you want/fancy may love cock pics.(yes a minority do) With cock pics it appears they are fabbed more by men than women. Personally I like a balance of pics.The two face pics you have are lovely and I am using my imagination to put a cock with them!

Good luck,it seems like yr off to a flyer,you can tweek the profile as time goes on. Ax

Staffordshire Moorlands

Loving the pic in the pool

Taking plenty of notes. Keep them coming lol

Spalding

"Loving the pic in the pool "

Thankyou darling! I'm glad it's made you happy xx

You do have a lovely arse

I like your profile and your pics...good attitude comes across...fun as it should be. Shame you're not 10 years older!

Oh yes.....and just to add the the thread generally....I'm in the minority of ladies who does love a cock pic or two....it is about sex after all and I do admire great looking cocks, balls, pussies and all the rest....! XX

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"Oh yes.....and just to add the the thread generally....I'm in the minority of ladies who does love a cock pic or two....it is about sex after all and I do admire great looking cocks, balls, pussies and all the rest....! XX "
...here here

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"More pictures? X

I am going to upload more pics but don't want to bombard my profile with them! What do you girls prefer to see when looking through men's pics?"

Torso pic please. Put 1 or 2 cock pics in private. Your ass pic is scrumptious could use for your profile.

Lovely smile & a friendly profile..nicely done

Yes I heard women like torso pics, got one myself

Spalding

"I like your profile and your pics...good attitude comes across...fun as it should be. Shame you're not 10 years older! "

What's wrong with the age that I am ???

Spalding

[Removed by poster at 16/09/14 21:13:13]

Spalding

"More pictures? X

Torso pic please. Put 1 or 2 cock pics in private. Your ass pic is scrumptious could use for your profile.

Lovely smile & a friendly profile..nicely done "

Thankyou delicious. You look amazing

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"More pictures? X

Lovely smile & a friendly profile..nicely done

Thankyou delicious. You look amazing "

Why thank you..

"I like your profile and your pics...good attitude comes across...fun as it should be. Shame you're not 10 years older!

What's wrong with the age that I am ???"

And here we have an example of the trap that a lot of guys fall into.

Sorry, not trying to be funny or anything, and i'm certainly not picking on you, but I've seen a lot of threads that discuss the matter of why messages are not responded to.

Many women, and even couples, that in the past may have replied with a polite 'no thanks' have often found that they then get bombarded with 'why, what don't you like about me' messages and so now, they no longer bother replying.

Of course, from a certain perspective, yours is a perfectly natural and reasonable question.

But, if you think about it, why do you really need an answer?

You can't do anything about it.

You certainly can't age yourself by 10 years, lol

The lady in question is clearly not interested in anyone as young as you are. It's nothing personal.

She may have children your age and for her that may be a strictly no-go area.

Different people set different criteria for those that they are prepared to meet and, I'm afraid, you just have to accept it.

Please don't think i'm coming down on you too hard though, as that's certainly not my intention. Just trying to steer you away from making the same mistakes that a lot of other guys do.

You just have to accept it and move on.

essex chelmsford

"Yam123! Naughty boy! You KNOW most women hate lots of cock pics! You're just trying to cut down the competition! Lol "
gotta try

Spalding

"I like your profile and your pics...good attitude comes across...fun as it should be. Shame you're not 10 years older!

Sorry, not trying to be funny or anything, and i'm certainly not picking on you, but I've seen a lot of threads that discuss the matter of why messages are not responded to.

Many women, and even couples, that in the past may have replied with a polite 'no thanks' have often found that they then get bombarded with 'why, what don't you like about me' messages and so now, they no longer bother replying.

Of course, from a certain perspective, yours is a perfectly natural and reasonable question.

The lady in question is clearly not interested in anyone as young as you are. It's nothing personal.

Different people set different criteria for those that they are prepared to meet and, I'm afraid, you just have to accept it.

Please don't think i'm coming down on you too hard though, as that's certainly not my intention. Just trying to steer you away from making the same mistakes that a lot of other guys do.

You just have to accept it and move on. "

Any need for this!? It's hardly like I bombarded her with questions! I simply asked a "cheeky" question. Some people eh....just have to dull the mood!!

Staffordshire Moorlands

Any need for this!? It's hardly like I bombarded her with questions! I simply asked a "cheeky" question. Some people eh....just have to dull the mood!!"

Blimey! You can't help the age you are so just go with the flow! Some people will meet you, some people won't. ...simples! Just have fun on here and enjoy yourself! Your profile and pics are great, so if you fit peoples criteria then you will do well

essex chelmsford

Any need for this!? It's hardly like I bombarded her with questions! I simply asked a "cheeky" question. Some people eh....just have to dull the mood!!"

don't do it dude

No problem with the question about your age.....nothing wrong with it at all......another chap was right....I have grown up lads so too close for psychological comfort, that's all. As I said before though.....good profile and pics, refreshing xxx

"Hi guys as you may of worked out I am new to this! And by the looks of the forum this seems to be a very popular subject. However I don't want to do like other people have done on here and hijacked others threads! So I am sorry in just blocking up the posts but can anybody advise me on my profile and if I need to improve or take bits out?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. "

Is five month old profile still considered new?

Spalding

"Hi guys as you may of worked out I am new to this! And by the looks of the forum this seems to be a very popular subject. However I don't want to do like other people have done on here and hijacked others threads! So I am sorry in just blocking up the posts but can anybody advise me on my profile and if I need to improve or take bits out?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Is five month old profile still considered new? "

I signed up for it ages ago, used it for a week and gave up. It's only recently that I have started up. Sorry x

Good spence of humour....poor sense of spelling lol....but actually not a bad attempt at profile for a newbie.....need to sort a few better pics tho....?

essex chelmsford

"Good spence of humour....poor sense of spelling lol...."
spence

"Good spence of humour....poor sense of spelling lol.... spence"
Spencer moon, he was fun lol.

"Good spence of humour....poor sense of spelling lol.... spence"
I meant frank spencer lol

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Welcome to the mad playground. I like that you have take on board the comments and suggestions made. Nice smile, give profile...youbshould do well!

Happy swinging

Looks good enough to me... although your not a newbie you have been here 5 months without a verification

» Add a new message to this topic