FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive seen a few people on here do this since ive joined so might as well give it a go and get ripped to bits haha what do you think to me and my profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

Spelling...... punctuation....... grammar!

Effort in = Results out.

Thought my spelling was correct

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Phew..read the profile without taking a breath! Where are the commas or full stops?

Few more pics perhaps of your body and ass.

Seems alot of people worry more about the way the english language is written on here than anything else

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Yes, some do. Others, rather than having to struggle to read what it says, will just move on to one thats easy to read.

i really didnt think it was a struggle to read but at least no one has ripped my pics haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i really didnt think it was a struggle to read but at least no one has ripped my pics haha "

Well, to be fair, you have asked people to give their opinon on your profile. Most comments refer to the way it is written. Poor grammar and puctuation, and the fact that it's all clumped together with no real coherant sentence construction makes it difficult to read. As has been said, if it's difficult to read, people won't bother and will simply move on to the next person. It's about demonstrating effort. And why shouldn't your English matter? What is wrong with people these days? Many have suggested to others to treat your fab profile like you would a CV. This is your advert. Take your time with it and put the effort in.

That said, so far you have been given some sound advice and in each case you've chosen to come back with some kind of smart arse response or another, so it's quite clear what your attityde is.

Change your approach or realign your expectations.

» Add a new message to this topic