FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Best ways for a mf cpl to pick up bilady

Best ways for a mf cpl to pick up bilady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are bifem cpl, that mainly seeking cpl and females,...

Other than websites, how else can we pick up bi ladies?

I know we should make the mrs start flirting but what other advices you can give us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a single bifem I've always found swingers clubs to be best when looking for bi fun with couples.

Which one do you usually attend laine,being resident in St Andrews,I guess Edinburgh would be the closest one xXx.

there are a lot of them about - we message a very personal to them message on here - if its looking like we might get on the girls have a phone chat and that is often followed up with a social meet - some women alone feel very vulnerable to meet a couple - then it progresses -

"Which one do you usually attend laine,being resident in St Andrews,I guess Edinburgh would be the closest one xXx."

After eight in Edinburgh is the closest, but I love CJ's in Glasgow, everyone is made to feel like a personal house-guest at her club. xxx

Attend socials. Ho to clubs. Get yourself known and build up your network of swinging friends including bi women. Don't reply on just this site or you maybe disappointed.

Bi women are not something to be hunted down for the pleasure of a couples fantasy. The couples that realise this and take the time to get to know us are the successful ones. The ones that try to hunt us down, club us over the head and drag us back to their cave are usually disappointed as this is as much about what we want and not just the couple's fantasy.

"We are bifem cpl, that mainly seeking cpl and females,...

Other than websites, how else can we pick up bi ladies?

I know we should make the mrs start flirting but what other advices you can give us?"

Go to your local swingers club. I think a lot of them prefer to meet in a club because its a safe environment, without any pressure.

There will probably be a fair few nice single fems in your local area that you havent come across on fab but who are regulars at a club.

Good luck!! Juicy xx

"Attend socials. Ho to clubs. Get yourself known and build up your network of swinging friends including bi women. Don't reply on just this site or you maybe disappointed.

Bi women are not something to be hunted down for the pleasure of a couples fantasy. The couples that realise this and take the time to get to know us are the successful ones. The ones that try to hunt us down, club us over the head and drag us back to their cave are usually disappointed as this is as much about what we want and not just the couple's fantasy."

Best bet is local clubs and organised group socials and private parties they usually hang out there...

I do myself....

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Attend socials. Ho to clubs. Get yourself known and build up your network of swinging friends including bi women. Don't reply on just this site or you maybe disappointed.

Bi women are not something to be hunted down for the pleasure of a couples fantasy. The couples that realise this and take the time to get to know us are the successful ones. The ones that try to hunt us down, club us over the head and drag us back to their cave are usually disappointed as this is as much about what we want and not just the couple's fantasy.

"

The real world is muxh easier. We never use this site for bi females and have no problem meeting them, primarily on the kink scene.

Once people know you and can see your dynamic in real life it's much easier to meet people

» Add a new message to this topic