FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Attached men

Attached men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Frustrated a little chatting with people but they don't seem to get back think its due to me being attached with a great women who really understands my swinging past but doesn't want to indulge herself she still wants me to enjoy myself but obviously accommodation an issue oh what to do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you perhaps considered stating on your profile that you are married but playing with your wife's consent.

It may seem strange, but if this information is available up front, the people you are messaging won't be in for such a surprise.

I appreciate that you're letting them know when messaging, but that can sometimes be misinterpreted and they may well be thinking 'does his wife really know about this'

You have to play 'devils advocate' and try and answer any questions you think you might get asked, on your profile.

The fact that you have no pictures will also be playing a part in this.

Also, relax a little. You've only been here for 7 weeks. Most guys don't get their first meet until they've been here around 6 months. You appear to have had at least one.

It's quite tough for single guys to get meets given the high proportion of men to women on this site.

Some women may not be that bothered about you being married, but others might (whether she knows about it or not)

Perhaps off potential meets the chance to confirm with your other half that it's ok to play.

We discussed that if we ever wanted to play alone at any point, we'd off this to people.

There'll be very few people that will take your word for it that it's ok to be playin solo.

*offer*

» Add a new message to this topic