FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi there

Hi there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, I'm Daryl, an honest, genuine male (51), a professional who is looking to meet woman and couples but having zero luck. I know I'm not Brad Pitt (but who is) but others appear to have no problems. Where should I start etc ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/09/14 09:27:53]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take a look at your profile and put yourself in others shoes and ask yourself would i meet him...your status is negative you can not travel or accommodate at would you really fuck a 99 yr old....

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Hi everyone, I'm Daryl, an honest, genuine male (51), a professional who is looking to meet woman and couples but having zero luck. I know I'm not Brad Pitt (but who is) but others appear to have no problems. Where should I start etc ? "

There are hundreds of very similar threads on here that give the same advice but if you really want to meet then you have to put far more care and effort into creating your profile.

It's no use whining as you do in your status message, that you are asked for photos by those that do not display them. That's just how it is.

In any event, if you strike up a successful online conversation, you may find they will send one.

» Add a new message to this topic