FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > opinions?

opinions?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Find it hard work getting to chat to people on here, is it my profile putting the girls off?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Opinions on my profile would be appreciated to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ooooh, this might hurt a bit

Haha crack on

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

rude and arrogant springs to mind

read it back to yourself would you meet you ?? and telling a lady to shave her lady garden for you is out of order

Sorry what I like offends you. It was more joking. Far from arrogant just tell the truth unlike some on here.

"rude and arrogant springs to mind

read it back to yourself would you meet you ?? and telling a lady to shave her lady garden for you is out of order "

Profile starts badly and goes downhill from there, it comes across as arrogant and makes it sound like your doing anyone who meets you a favour. You criticize other people for how they choose to behave in the lifestyle and have a superficial view on verifications.

Sorry it's harsh but humility goes a long way.

Also worth having a long think about what you think swinging might be?

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"rude and arrogant springs to mind

read it back to yourself would you meet you ?? and telling a lady to shave her lady garden for you is out of order

Profile starts badly and goes downhill from there, it comes across as arrogant and makes it sound like your doing anyone who meets you a favour. You criticize other people for how they choose to behave in the lifestyle and have a superficial view on verifications.

Sorry it's harsh but humility goes a long way.

"

I gotta agree

Dictating that women can't be arranging meets with other men or have too many vetifications. Really? You may want to check that you are on the right site.

Not criticising anyone for what they do. Thought that's what a profile for to write what you like and your looking for? :/ love how people judge call people ride and arrogant with out engaging in conversation

I'm looking for regular is it wrong that I dint like to share sorry

"I'm looking for regular is it wrong that I dint like to share sorry "
you might do better on a dating site?

[Removed by poster at 20/09/14 16:07:09]

"I'm looking for regular is it wrong that I dint like to share sorry you might do better on a dating site?"
Yea granted. I have tried that but the world we live in people seem to judge just because I'm looking for sex and affection not commitment

then skip the judging types and spend your time to find the profiles that suit you, these opinion threads are only good for reading and not starting, the op will always end up crucified

"Find it hard work getting to chat to people on here, is it my profile putting the girls off?"

Yes I suspect it probably is

Then is a swingers site the best place for you?

"then skip the judging types and spend your time to find the profiles that suit you, these opinion threads are only good for reading and not starting, the op will always end up crucified "

I was a reader, but thought I'd chuck myself out there let them attack

Yea think I'll go back to trying to find what I want quietly thanks for Decent reply

"I'm looking for regular is it wrong that I dint like to share sorry

Then is a swingers site the best place for you?"

Is it not allowed to be looking for and open minded single female on a swingers site?

Its quite negative, if I wasn't reading it for the sake of giving an opinion, I would have clicked off it after the first sentence and too many cock pics for me, the torso one is the best. If you're looking to change it then maybe try and be a little less negative but if you think it works for you, leave it as it is. Good luck.

"Its quite negative, if I wasn't reading it for the sake of giving an opinion, I would have clicked off it after the first sentence and too many cock pics for me, the torso one is the best. If you're looking to change it then maybe try and be a little less negative but if you think it works for you, leave it as it is. Good luck. "

Thank you

Sorry about cock pics again just something I like doing

Is it not allowed to be looking for and open minded single female on a swingers site? "

Of course it is. But you seem quite close minded with quite a dismissive opinion of the women on here

Is it not allowed to be looking for and open minded single female on a swingers site?

Of course it is. But you seem quite close minded with quite a dismissive opinion of the women on here"

Not dismissive at all if anything Im the unworthy one

Of course it is. But you seem quite close minded with quite a dismissive opinion of the women on here"

Open minded women on an adult site will probably have met many people over the years and have lots of veri's, social and play but your profile would seem to suggest you think women with many veri's have little respect for themselves unless I'm reading that incorrectly?

Of course it is. But you seem quite close minded with quite a dismissive opinion of the women on here

Not dismissive at all if anything Im the unworthy one "

So this quote from your profile ".Doesn't call herself cum bucket and has endless verifications has some respect for herself" Isn't dismissive? Or this one "I do have standards unlike most blokes on here"?

But you are on a swinging site but expect exclusivity, can you not see the contradiction? And while plenty of people do have that set up to go as far as to say you won't meet women who are messaging other men is so controlling on a site that is first and foremost about NSA it almost seems quite sinister.

Open minded women on an adult site will probably have met many people over the years and have lots of veri's, social and play but your profile would seem to suggest you think women with many veri's have little respect for themselves unless I'm reading that incorrectly? "

Not looking for an experienced woman who enjoys the full on swinging. More that is open to trying new things bit softer maybe. Not looking for someone who enjoys gang bangs and things. Not that they haven't respect maybe I should change that, doesn't sound nice. just like a woman that more intriguing and harder to get?

Not dismissive at all if anything Im the unworthy one

So this quote from your profile ".Doesn't call herself cum bucket and has endless verifications has some respect for herself" Isn't dismissive? Or this one "I do have standards unlike most blokes on here"?

But you are on a swinging site but expect exclusivity, can you not see the contradiction? And while plenty of people do have that set up to go as far as to say you won't meet women who are messaging other men is so controlling on a site that is first and foremost about NSA it almost seems quite sinister."

Haha sorry this gets under your skin

Sharing is at the core of swinging, you are very much missing the point.

Try pof

Sharing is at the core of swinging, you are very much missing the point.

Try pof"

Totally agree. I have a regular fb and we have a couples profile on here but I still like to meet other people if the mood takes me and so does he. Not sharing would suggest more of a relationship.

Haha thank you all for your opinions. I'm going back to the corner I come from

Have a nice day all x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Leave it just as it is.

"Leave it just as it is. "

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Got as far as 'most blokes on here don't have standards' ....Really??

couldn't read anymore, nice cock tho!

"Sorry what I like offends you. It was more joking. Far from arrogant just tell the truth unlike some on here. "

When reading you can't hear a tone of voice x so others aren't find it amusing. I didnt get passed the first rant.

"Sorry what I like offends you. It was more joking. Far from arrogant just tell the truth unlike some on here.

When reading you can't hear a tone of voice x so others aren't find it amusing. I didnt get passed the first rant. "

That's why I hate messaging rather just call someone. Plus cant read facial expressions. Maybe I'll have a re write

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sorry what I like offends you. It was more joking. Far from arrogant just tell the truth unlike some on here.

When reading you can't hear a tone of voice x so others aren't find it amusing. I didnt get passed the first rant. "

That's why I said leave it as it is, all profiles tell a story about the author if people like the story they will respond to a message or make contact, if they don't they won't. If a person believes in the face of people advising to the.contrary that their profile is how they want it changing it would be counter productive.

When reading you can't hear a tone of voice x so others aren't find it amusing. I didnt get passed the first rant.

That's why I hate messaging rather just call someone. Plus cant read facial expressions. Maybe I'll have a re write "

Lol x cheeky

That's why I hate messaging rather just call someone. Plus cant read facial expressions. Maybe I'll have a re write

Lol x cheeky"

OP. If you're looking for regular i.e. a fuck buddy or similar there are a LOT better, more positive ways of writing that in a profile. It is not unusual on here - there are quite a few looking for the same, but such a negative profile will do you no favours with the vast majority of women. As you have stated, you have standards. So do the women you would like to meet. Both deserve respect which your profile just doesn't portray at present.

Hope you find what you're looking for and you take some of the excellent advice you have been given above.

"OP. If you're looking for regular i.e. a fuck buddy or similar there are a LOT better, more positive ways of writing that in a profile. It is not unusual on here - there are quite a few looking for the same, but such a negative profile will do you no favours with the vast majority of women. As you have stated, you have standards. So do the women you would like to meet. Both deserve respect which your profile just doesn't portray at present.

Hope you find what you're looking for and you take some of the excellent advice you have been given above. "

So let's be absolutely clear : you ask for feedback on the profile, get it in bucketloads, totally ignore or dismiss any constructive feedback, and have left the profile exactly 'as-is'.

Why didn't you simply post 'look at me everyone'?

At least that way you'd have been totally upfront and honest about the purpose of this post right from the outset.

"Sorry what I like offends you. It was more joking. Far from arrogant just tell the truth unlike some on here. "

We haven't been bothered to write our name on a bit if paper so we wont be chatting. ...

So many guys do this thread as a form of advertising. .. i find your profile arrogant but the trouble with written profiles is people can't read sarcasm so some might take it s different way... either way have fun

"

We haven't been bothered to write our name on a bit if paper so we wont be chatting. ...

"

I much prefer how you verify your user name

As others have said your profile is very negative. As a single woman that would never refer to herself as cum bucket, has a few veris but also has respect for herself & actually prefers regular, fwb arrangements with no issue with exclusivity. I would totally pass you by due to the tone of it all.

You can say you are looking for in a positive way, without speaking negatively or critacizing other FAB users.

Also your pics are all a bit samey.

To be fair OP, if that were a woman's profile I wouldn't have got very far reading it before heading for the next - and the ladies can afford to be fussy as we outnumber them by around 100 to 1.

Sounds too much like you have your head up your own backside.

Not criticising so much what you're looking for as the way it's written.

I found it somewhat offensive in it's overall tone.

As many have suggested, perhaps a dating site would be your better option.

Plenty of women on them not looking for commitment.

Too many cock pics too. Most women don't want to see them and, to be fair, the type of woman you're looking to attract isn't going to want to see them.

I agree with most of that people have said... I'm open minded and I've had a fair meets on previous profile... I'm not a "cum bucket" or lack self respect... I just know what I want and who with. I select my play partners carefully and have made some great friends. Your profile suggests to me that you have a massive disrespect for ladies on this site and the lifestyle they lead. X

I agree. People have verifications because they have met other people. I for one refuse to be ashamed of being sociable and liked by other people.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Ow I can't read the arrogant ranty profile for myself now!

"

I much prefer how you verify your user name "

Lol

Talk about an attention seeking post back firing.. so much he has hidden his profile lol

do you need 4 cock pics? hmmmmm nope!

"do you need 4 cock pics? hmmmmm nope!"

Yeah but they are taken from slightly different angles so that's ok isn't it??!!

"do you need 4 cock pics? hmmmmm nope!

Yeah but they are taken from slightly different angles so that's ok isn't it??!!"

haha