FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > looking for feedback :)

looking for feedback :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hydez OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

hey, been on here a few months but not had too much success.. i know i'm young but is there anything you guys would recommend improving on in my profile? thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

If you can write mails as well as your profile you will be fine.Remember girls get hundreds of replies so keep tryimg.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hey, been on here a few months but not had too much success.. i know i'm young but is there anything you guys would recommend improving on in my profile? thanks!"

There is nothing wrong with it its not offensive or anything but it doesn't really stand out above the thousands of other single male profiles on here.

"hey, been on here a few months but not had too much success.. i know i'm young but is there anything you guys would recommend improving on in my profile? thanks!

There is nothing wrong with it its not offensive or anything but it doesn't really stand out above the thousands of other single male profiles on here. "

Agree, but also being so young will be difficult. Just keep looking for someone who can accommodate and wants to meet your age.

"hey, been on here a few months but not had too much success.. i know i'm young but is there anything you guys would recommend improving on in my profile? thanks!"

Ok so we've taken a look..

First of all whilst you are very young, it isn't necessarily a barrier to finding success here. We've not come across many under 21's here and certainly most older folk here probably have kids your age. However, that said, you can't change your age! Perhaps you could shift the focus of your profile to appear older, more experienced?

For example; try moving away from listing hobbies upfront, having 'footballers legs' and enjoying seeing girls eyes 'roll back in their heads'. That has the potential to read like a scene from The Exorcist. Also, there's no need to describe how you look. Your pictures do that.

Your last two paragraphs are a good intro. Direct and simple. Maybe say what qualities you offer to a woman/couple etc. What tells any prospective meet that you're confident and assured enough, socially and sexually, to invest time in?

Finally, your pics are ok. You've the expected post-adolescent physique of a twenty year old. Perhaps show it more creatively? Think about your target audience. What would they value? Your current bathroom selfies or something that shows a little more personality?

Anyway hope that feedback is of some use? Just our opinion

Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic