FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > being a Dom

being a Dom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I have recently started getting into being more and more dominant in the bed room and Ive been reading into and I want to try my hand at being a true dom but the main thing I'm asking is how does one start really ? I wouldn't mind finding a girl who is a sub and will slowly let me senttle into a Dom role

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get involved on your local fet scene. meet subs who might want to play with you. Meet Doms who you can learn from. Be honest about your relative inexperience and you'll be fine

I have liturally no proper experience really other then what I've read or watched.

"I have liturally no proper experience really other then what I've read or watched. "

Everyone starts somewhere

Believe me people are far more receptive to people being honest about their inexperience than appearing on the scene knowing fuck all but arrogantly declaring themselves to be a Master

"I have liturally no proper experience really other then what I've read or watched. "

If you are naturally authoritative and nurturing (think of a good, kind but strict headmaster/boss), you'll take to the role with ease.

Yeah well best to be honest I always thought, I just need to find some people round Manchester now

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have liturally no proper experience really other then what I've read or watched.

Believe me people are far more receptive to people being honest about their inexperience than appearing on the scene knowing fuck all but arrogantly declaring themselves to be a Master"

...and god knows, there are plenty of those to go round. Don't get being dominant and the role of Dom mixed up.

[Removed by poster at 22/09/14 16:57:22]

Yeah I think this has all started as I've become some what of an authority figure in work

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

"Yeah I think this has all started as I've become some what of an authority figure in work "

Your confusing Dom with assertive

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Look at more specific websites.

By *unguy2757Man  over a year ago

newcastle

"I have liturally no proper experience really other then what I've read or watched.

Believe me people are far more receptive to people being honest about their inexperience than appearing on the scene knowing fuck all but arrogantly declaring themselves to be a Master

...and god knows, there are plenty of those to go round. Don't get being dominant and the role of Dom mixed up. "

.. very very good advice .. two totally different things ... and what youve read and watched probably isnt the true dom at work ... ... so go into the fet community with an old mind and a open ears n closed mouth ... in fear of saying totally the wrong things . So take your time and give it some serious thought .. when asking stuff of experienced doms ... enjoy tho ...

By *ango0505Woman  over a year ago

Dumfries

Believe me people are far more receptive to people being honest about their inexperience than appearing on the scene knowing fuck all but arrogantly declaring themselves to be a Master"

Smoke and mirrors, keep it mysterious, keep it attractive, basic psychology, cognitive dissonance. In my personal experience, all the "doms" I have met have been pathetic losers whose only way of feeling good about themselves was to subjugate some gullible inadequate. This is only my personal experience of course, other experiences are available

» Add a new message to this topic