FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, new to this site, though looking for some fun. Verifications seem to be deal breakers when seeking a meet, if not verified then the meet is generally turned down. How can I get verified so people trust me enough to meet, even if just for a drink?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, new to this site, though looking for some fun. Verifications seem to be deal breakers when seeking a meet, if not verified then the meet is generally turned down. How can I get verified so people trust me enough to meet, even if just for a drink?"

Its easy enough, you can go on cam on the chatrooms and ask someone to verify you by cam. Or put a social meet on your profile, stating that although open to playing on first meet, you are looking to meet new people and get verified as a genuine bloke? Juicy x

Cheers juicy x

"Cheers juicy x"

No problem!! As a single guy, it might be hard for you to get people to listen to you on chat, but eventually someone will if you just keep saying that you'd like someone to verify you xx

A seen in chat verification isn't given much wright by many on here so I would recommend going down the club/social route if I was you.

Why not hold a social or party yourself?

"A seen in chat verification isn't given much wright by many on here so I would recommend going down the club/social route if I was you.

Why not hold a social or party yourself?"

I shouldnt point this out, but if you hide the verification and the summary then people have no idea whether you've had 1 or 100 meets lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Have a look around the forums for social events. Good luck x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

[Removed by poster at 27/09/14 02:16:15]

You will just have to be patient brother. You have to do the hard yards like everyone else. Trust is a very big issue with people, so just take your time, get to know a few nice people then a meet will come your way, and with that, a varification. Good luck.

By *occosboysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Lancaster

Group meets are a good way to start. If you can perform in a group situation you probably can perform anywhere and verifications and meets will flow...

Then again be an idiot and cancel or mess people around and you can truly wear the 'single guy can't get meets' mantle... Good luck

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Be patient and it will happen, and socials are a very good way of starting off.

Don't get too many "verified by webcam" verifications, as I think a lot of people read these and do not see them as "real verifications" of you, just that someone has seen you on cam.

Time and patience my friend.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

A social or club is the way forward. Once you have a few they will snowball. But mess up once and you won't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting on

By *nDeexXxCouple  over a year ago

Rossendale

I as guy if couple see a huge difference in being single and part of a couple. As couple, friends and socials easy, was way harder as single when last on.

Best way I found as someone mentioned was as part of a group, but that is very daunting, but a lotta fun, or find out your local clubs social night, go and chat.

Would recommend Thursdays at No3 in Chorley, only hour up road for you, clean & friendly.

Best of luck.

AnDee

Cheers all, some good advice

"Cheers all, some good advice "

Just have patience be polite and expect 99% failure rate but there is always the 1% but don't let that put you off.

You will get all sorts of different advice re veris, cam veris are 10 a penny and half on here are fake anyway so most dont think they are worth anything. Asking for one puts some off as it looks desperate. Hiding veries never looks good as the thought process for some is "must be a cam bunny or got the one cam veri and hidden it".

A social/party is best way, on here thought patience is very much a virtue.

And everyone is "genuine, honest and professional" so they dont mean a thing on here....lol

There are many women who will meet unverified, its not necessary to leave veris to prove genuine

"A seen in chat verification isn't given much wright by many on here so I would recommend going down the club/social route if I was you.

Why not hold a social or party yourself?

I shouldnt point this out, but if you hide the verification and the summary then people have no idea whether you've had 1 or 100 meets lol"

Mine shows.... But 100 is well past now!

» Add a new message to this topic