FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > watch her juices flow

watch her juices flow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I like to say hello to any couple's that ive winked and message this morning im a genuine guy loves couple's for nsa fun on a regular basics like to watch and join in 3sum or moresums even if you got your friends around .if you are Warrington couple wanting more to life please think of me love....burton x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I like to say hello to any couple's that ive winked and message this morning im a genuine guy loves couple's for nsa fun on a regular basics like to watch and join in 3sum or moresums even if you got your friends around .if you are Warrington couple wanting more to life please think of me love....burton x"

Unbelievable! Genuine guy? Wonder if your wife would agree?

Some people may call into question your "genuine" statement if they Tineye your pictures mate..... just a thought

Least he's honest about lying to his wife every weekend about where he's going. Sure the couples will be queuing up for this one

By *aura001Woman  over a year ago

poole

"I like to say hello to any couple's that ive winked and message this morning im a genuine guy loves couple's for nsa fun on a regular basics like to watch and join in 3sum or moresums even if you got your friends around .if you are Warrington couple wanting more to life please think of me love....burton x

Unbelievable! Genuine guy? Wonder if your wife would agree? "

This!

Ha ha ha ha...genuine guy? Irony at its best....

"I like to say hello to any couple's that ive winked and message this morning im a genuine guy loves couple's for nsa fun on a regular basics like to watch and join in 3sum or moresums even if you got your friends around .if you are Warrington couple wanting more to life please think of me love....burton x"

Yea I can see them queueing up now..pity the reality will not compare to the pics! Genuine? ? I think not..

"I like to say hello to any couple's that ive winked and message this morning im a genuine guy loves couple's for nsa fun on a regular basics like to watch and join in 3sum or moresums even if you got your friends around .if you are Warrington couple wanting more to life please think of me love....burton x

Yea I can see them queueing up now..pity the reality will not compare t

o the pics! Genuine? ? I think not.. "

if you added me you see me for real 100 per cent real male

Unbelievable! Genuine guy? Wonder if

your wife would agree? "

she think swinging is disgusting but it fuel my lust even more knowing people like us do it

At least he doesn't just ask why he has no meets after over a year on site....or maybe he has and I missed it?

"At least he doesn't just ask why he has no meets after over a year on site....or maybe he has and I missed it?"
I ask not to post any meetup on profile m8

Yea I can see them queueing up now..pity the reality will not compare to the pics! Genuine? ? I think not.. "

Why would anyone steal those pics to use!?

UNLOS

And this little piggy went "wee wee wee" all the way into the sunset.....lol.

» Add a new message to this topic