FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > where i goin wrong?

where i goin wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi there!!

well i been on here a while now but havin trouble gettin past a call or cam!

i hav made sum great friends n also arranged meets but last minute cancelations always happen!!

any1 or couple out there??

lol

where am i goin wronge....i just wanna get my tongue bars in2 action..lol

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In a nutshell - your profile is shite ........

You come across as being a deperate person who is not even interested in putting even a little effort into your profile.

Get a grip of yourself, write a decent profile and don't assume that people will fall at your feet

"In a nutshell - your profile is shite ........

You come across as being a deperate person who is not even interested in putting even a little effort into your profile.

Ouch...but true i'm afraid. Text speak and cock pics galore certainly dont help.

Say more about yourself,likes and dislikes and be patient would be my advice.

Get a grip of yourself, write a decent profile and don't assume that people will fall at your feet"

Agreed Edineros ...

It because you dont have enough cock pics i reckon.... a few more angles would sort it.

"It because you dont have enough cock pics i reckon.... a few more angles would sort it."

now that IS humour ...pmsl

Didn't even get round to reading the profile,stopped at the cock shots.

The last pic's caption says "My Body", why not "My Face".

It's just another example of a single guy thinking that all women want is a cock.

Not so,it's who it's attached to that matters.

XXXX

By *uvpuppy39Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Didn't even get round to reading the profile,stopped at the cock shots.

The last pic's caption says "My Body", why not "My Face".

It's just another example of a single guy thinking that all women want is a cock.

Not so,it's who it's attached to that matters.

XXXX"

Good grief you women are such complicated creatures

Get a grip of yourself, write a decent profile and don't assume that people will fall at your feet"

I thought that but felt it was a bit mean to say it!

Any age, colour or size .... does it even have to be a woman or with a pulse do???

Get a grip of yourself, write a decent profile and don't assume that people will fall at your feet

I thought that but felt it was a bit mean to say it!

Any age, colour or size .... does it even have to be a woman or with a pulse do???"

I beliwve in telling it like it is - loll Ain't done me any favours throughout life but at least folks know where they stand with me - pmsl

Nice cock though

Mate,

Now, I'm no expert but we single guys just have to be patient, we have the other timewasters before us to thank for messing things up! that said,I think some of the comments are a tad unfair and possibly against the forum rules.

I personally can't be bothered in reading in depth profiles about likes and dislikes and what you should or shouldn't say or do to get on. It is an advertisment for YOU. You're trying to sell yourself to the others. It could have a bit more personality to

it, but some are over the top!

I find it frustrating when you take time to respond to

profiles, type out a personable message then.... Get

no reply, not even a no thank you.

As for pictures, it is a sex site and we show pics of

our best attribute, in order to meet up for mutual

satisfaction In most guys cases ITs our dicks. Try

adding a face pic but not putting it public, you can

ad them to emails. I notice that most that criticized

your profile, their pics aren't much better or show

more of themselves than you do, tits and ass, which they thought was the best attribute to sell themselves. Each to their own.

Perhaps you're not contacting the right people foryou.

Right I'm off my soap box, live and let live, life is too short. We are all different and like different things. And I agree with the lady from Bedford, Nice cock!

"Mate,

Now, I'm no expert but we single guys just have to be patient, we have the other timewasters before us to thank for messing things up! that said,I think some of the comments are a tad unfair and possibly against the forum rules.

I personally can't be bothered in reading in depth profiles about likes and dislikes and what you should or shouldn't say or do to get on. It is an advertisment for YOU. You're trying to sell yourself to the others. It could have a bit more personality to

more of themselves than you do, tits and ass, which they thought was the best attribute to sell themselves. Each to their own.

Right I'm off my soap box, live and let live, life is too short. We are all different and like different things. And I agree with the lady from Bedford, Nice cock! "

Not been in the game long have you lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"

I personally can't be bothered in reading in depth profiles about likes and dislikes and what you should or shouldn't say or do to get on."

What was that you said about OTHER people being timewasters?

If you don't read a profile and respond accordingly....... then of course your reply is going to get deleted!

Cyprus

"hi there!!

i hav made sum great friends n also arranged meets but last minute cancelations always happen!!

lol

xx "

Text speak

Short and shite profile.

Too many cock pictures

Not enough body shots and no facial picture.

No wonder you are struggling!

Unless you want to meet the "I'll shag anything cus I'm old, wrinkly and I need to prove I can still pull" brigade....... you are not going to have much luck I'm afraid.

Your profile is YOUR advert and you have to sell yourself and your attributes. Think of it as an advert on the television.

Boring and hard to understand won't get remembered.

Shortish, succinct, to the point and humerous will get remembered.

Simples!

"hi there!!

lol

xx

Text speak

Short and shite profile.

Too many cock pictures

Not enough body shots and no facial picture.

No wonder you are struggling!

Unless you want to meet the "I'll shag anything cus I'm old, wrinkly and I need to prove I can still pull" brigade....... you are not going to have much luck I'm afraid.

Your profile is YOUR advert and you have to sell yourself and your attributes. Think of it as an advert on the television.

Boring and hard to understand won't get remembered.

Shortish, succinct, to the point and humerous will get remembered.

Simples!"

Well said xx

"Mate,

Right I'm off my soap box, live and let live, life is too short. We are all different and like different things. And I agree with the lady from Bedford, Nice cock! "

You have a lot to learn my friend, but given time ........

yeah i think its because you dont have enough cock pics babe...... get a grip mate take time to make a profile just bacause its a swinging site dont mean you dont have to bother if you just want a shag dial a hooker she wont ask you any questions xxx

can you look at my profile and tell me where i'm going wrong then please !!! i have changed my profile by putting more down about what i like and about me, i've got pics of face and couple of cock shots( not over the top) and when i send messages i'm always polite and never sleazy ! what am i doing wrong? i've been told to take part more in these forums but that still doesn't work, help argghhh lol x

I just read this thread and thought hmmm, best check out my own write up. Personally speaking didnt think it was too bad lol - but then I wouldn't would I !

Quite right though there are some horribly written ones and some by couples as well

FFS guys, show some self esteem! All this were am I going wrong malarky makes you sound weak, pathetic almost.

Be a man, stand by your principals and fun will follow even if your village is short of an idiot while u type help on here.

FFS.

ha cheers for looking but think i need a womans opinion on my profile !!

ffs ?? i aint looking for men !! do you get much luck on here ?

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....

...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................

......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................

..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................

................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................

................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................

.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................

...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................

.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................

.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................

.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...

...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........

...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............

.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,

.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........

..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........

......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........

........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

WOW the op has listened to everyones advise...not

"WOW the op has listened to everyones advise...not "

Yup - hes really taken it on board !

Why do people ask advice on the forums, then sweet f**k all when they are given the advice for which they crave ?

Call me cynical, but ....

"WOW the op has listened to everyones advise...not

Yup - hes really taken it on board !

Why do people ask advice on the forums, then sweet f**k all when they are given the advice for which they crave ?

Call me cynical, but ...."

you're cynical lol

"hi there!!

lol

xx "

We are one of the few couples that do like to see a cock shot as well as torso and such.

But you have far to many! when we meet someone, its not just the cock we are meeting!

As said above, your profile isn't great, you do need to spend a bit of time making it stand out among the rest.

Explain a little about yourself a little such as likes, dislikes and so on

It don't have to be to "in depth" to attract people.

Also as said, a little humour is good, it can go a long way, and if you have put a smile on someones face then you are part way there.

When i say smile, i don't mean them falling on there backs in uncontrollable laughter lol

N ye, get rid of the txt spk, yr not on a mble fone

Tony

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Mate,

can you do me a favour.... can you please keep believing that!!! in which case it is one less single guy I have to worry about......

remember there are thousands of guys there... just checkout how many fems or couples are looking in the "meet today" section as opposed to men

they can be damn well choosy......

the site gives you all the equipment and advice to make of it what you will.... however, if you don't use it to its best then that fault only ends up falling at the foot of one person....

yourself!!!

you have to stand out... give people a reason to say "yes, I want to meet that person!!"

I always ask one question whenever this is posed.... hand on heart and truthfully knowing there are thousands of others out there

would you answer your own advert?

if the answer is no... then you know where to start!

hey did you eat a big bag of billy bollox for brekie or what lol xxx

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Mate,

Now, I'm no expert but we single guys just have to be patient, we have the other timewasters before us to thank for messing things up

"

That is classic Myth #1 of single male swinging.

The real truth is that the idiots, the inept, and the clueless are a positive boon to the genuine single guys as they make us stand out like sparkling islands of shineola in a great big sea of sh1te.

The fact is - if your not getting meets it is 100% down to somethign you are either doing or not doing.

And to be completely blunt - if your useless with women in the real world - you're gonna be useless with them here too - this is not the refuge of last resort - quite the opposite in fact.

"

"

thats why I so rarely bother emailing anyone from this site. I prefer to get to know people with a little banter in the chatroom first - then when/if I mail them they'll remember me.

This isnt exclusively a single guy thing tho - it happens to couples and ladies too so dont let it get you down.

"As for pictures, it is a sex site ...."

This is NOT a sex site - its a swinging site - there's a difference.

Swinging is a lifestyle and as such encompasses many other aspects as well as sex: social, frindship etc.

This means that in fact many couples and ladies - while being considerably more open minded about sex than your average "civilian" (such a better word than vanilla I think ) - are actually very circumspect about who they meet. Understand that and you'll begin to understand what this site is about.

However if all you want to do is get laid a lot - in my experience - ordinary dating sites are the place to go.

datingdirect is....................this way

Forum Mod

Well said! xx

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

lol

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"can you look at my profile and tell me where i'm going wrong then please !!! i have changed my profile by putting more down about what i like and about me, i've got pics of face and couple of cock shots( not over the top) and when i send messages i'm always polite and never sleazy ! what am i doing wrong? i've been told to take part more in these forums but that still doesn't work, help argghhh lol x"

punctation on ur profile would be a start..

pmsl say it how it is eh hahaha i like that

xxpeanutxx

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Just like to add that if someone really doesnt know what they are doing wrong, there probably isnt any point in telling them.

"

Just like to add that if someone really doesnt know what they are doing wrong, there probably isnt any point in telling them."

thats a womans logic

"

Just like to add that if someone really doesnt know what they are doing wrong, there probably isnt any point in telling them."

Makes it even worse when the person asking the quaestion doesn't heed one bit of the advice he/she has been offered

"

Just like to add that if someone really doesnt know what they are doing wrong, there probably isnt any point in telling them.

thats a womans logic "

Woman ?

Logic ?

Hang one a minute - they are 2 words which should never appear together lol

Interesting thread and I would be grateful for some likewise honest feedback. If my profile is shut I would appreciate being told so. Agreed i don't have many pics yet but is any more required to get interest. Do I sound desperate too?

Your profile is fine, it is broken into paragraphs and easy to read, tells a bit about yourself and the little touch of humour also goes a long way , -nothing wrong there at all, but do us all a favour - get rid of that toothless warning at the end - that's the only thing spoiling it

Add a few more photos (body shots are fine if you don't want to show your face)

Otherwise - you've got a winner

Cheers for the swift feedback, appreciated! Will edit profile tomorrow and maybe add a few pics, was tempted to put on some of me in uniform but a bit risky!!! X

Cyprus

pmsl say it how it is eh hahaha i like that

xxpeanutxx"

Just cus you've got perving down to a fine art.........!

Forum Mod

"Cheers for the swift feedback, appreciated! Will edit profile tomorrow and maybe add a few pics, was tempted to put on some of me in uniform but a bit risky!!! X "

Ive just looked at your profile and the update you have put on today makes you sound desparate...im sorry but it does! you've only been on here 4 days and you are one of 100s of single men on here......have a bit of patience,it can take a bit of time

As the old saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"

has anyone thought that maybe it sounds like he is desperate because he is desperate???

Mate just chill !! have a laugh in chat and u soon meet people and u get to realise who are timewasters

good luck

P.s. no one comment on my profile!!! i know its shit!!!

» Add a new message to this topic