FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Someone in the same boat.

Someone in the same boat.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So everyone has there reasons why theryre on here and no one is to judge, but are there any women who are attached but are looking for something outside of their home?Lets chat and see if were for each other.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Welcome to fan. I'm not quite sure what it is you're looking for so it migh ty be worth clarifying it. Married women?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm married and its completely dead. Never any sex at all. Other issues which I don't wish to discuss that aren't pleasant. Hench reason for meeting Jack off the site couple yrs ago. Were nothing more than fbs.

We both had fantasies we wanted to fulfill and decided to join fab. Needless to say we haven't got round to doing all we want.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"So everyone has there reasons why theryre on here and no one is to judge, but are there any women who are attached but are looking for something outside of their home?Lets chat and see if were for each other. "

So not happy with ruining just one marriage then?

"So everyone has there reasons why theryre on here and no one is to judge, but are there any women who are attached but are looking for something outside of their home?Lets chat and see if were for each other.

So not happy with ruining just one marriage then? "

Jump to conclusions much?

"So everyone has there reasons why theryre on here and no one is to judge, but are there any women who are attached but are looking for something outside of their home?Lets chat and see if were for each other.

So not happy with ruining just one marriage then? "

Nobody is fully aware what goes on behind closed doors!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nobody is fully aware what goes on behind closed doors!!!"

Exactly,theres always things you dont see up front.

Nobody is fully aware what goes on behind closed doors!!!"

Don't need to be fully aware that you're ruining your marriage, you might as well as end the marriage and leave her to find someone better that won't cheat on her

Don't need to be fully aware that you're ruining your marriage, you might as well as end the marriage and leave her to find someone better that won't cheat on her "

Why did you infer that he is cheating?

Don't need to be fully aware that you're ruining your marriage, you might as well as end the marriage and leave her to find someone better that won't cheat on her

Why did you infer that he is cheating? "

Ffs was meant to say him, not her, half asleep and auto correct is on

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"So everyone has there reasons why theryre on here and no one is to judge, but are there any women who are attached but are looking for something outside of their home?Lets chat and see if were for each other. "

Tut, tut

The school-teacher(s) will flog you

Wow! Came on here in the hope that this site unlike its sister site dogging was not full of holy joes mmmm wrong!

"Wow! Came on here in the hope that this site unlike its sister site dogging was not full of holy joes mmmm wrong! "

if you don't like it, im sure there are other sites for you to go and find success on

This is where my own personal experience gets in the way of not being judgemental as my ex hubby cheated on me and told his other woman we had no sex life, which couldnt be further from the truth he just wanted to have his cake and eat it!

Sometimes a cheats "personal reasons" is just plain selfishness nothing more

"Wow! Came on here in the hope that this site unlike its sister site dogging was not full of holy joes mmmm wrong! "

Just because people here enjoy sex doesn't mean they are void of morals

Indeed but as usual most people are judgemental without being in full possesion of the facts of each case! If only everything in life was black and white but it is not.

Still as has been pointed out one has a choice of where to frequent!

Cheating is cheating. It's quite clear. Unless of course I can have a chat with your wife first to give her consent but in guessing there's a reason you can't do that right?

"This is where my own personal experience gets in the way of not being judgemental as my ex hubby cheated on me and told his other woman we had no sex life, which couldnt be further from the truth he just wanted to have his cake and eat it!

Sometimes a cheats "personal reasons" is just plain selfishness nothing more"

Same as my ex husband! Use to lie saying I was fat and lazy too and no sex ect ect. In fact he was abusive and lazy!

Op your 23, if your marriage is truly that bad already get out before you destroy her with cheating!

"Indeed but as usual most people are judgemental without being in full possesion of the facts of each case! If only everything in life was black and white but it is not.

Still as has been pointed out one has a choice of where to frequent! "

It seems to be quite often that whenever people on here say cheating is wrong, the ace card is played by using the word judgemental, and quite often by people who for whatever the reason cannot accommodate.

Is it about judging people, or simply saying that cheating is wrong?

The genuine people on here would say that they are open and honest about what they do between themselves and their partner; but is cheating honest?

While everything in life is certainly not black and white and we fully agree with that statement, what makes cheating ok?

We would love to have examples of what makes cheating fine. It seems that some people mistake this swinging site for a cheating site. We thought swinging and cheating were two completely different things.

"This is where my own personal experience gets in the way of not being judgemental as my ex hubby cheated on me and told his other woman we had no sex life, which couldnt be further from the truth he just wanted to have his cake and eat it!

Same as my ex husband! Use to lie saying I was fat and lazy too and no sex ect ect. In fact he was abusive and lazy!

Op your 23, if your marriage is truly that bad already get out before you destroy her with cheating! "

Yea similiar sort of lies from him, I was fat and lazy too. Id hardly call being a size 12, working a 40 hour week, keeping a spotless house and being a mum to our son me being fat and lazy

Op your 23, if your marriage is truly that bad already get out before you destroy her with cheating!

Yea similiar sort of lies from him, I was fat and lazy too. Id hardly call being a size 12, working a 40 hour week, keeping a spotless house and being a mum to our son me being fat and lazy"

same again! Two children, work and a clean home despite his inability to clean even himself some days

Exactly,theres always things you dont see up front."

We guess the simple thing is if it is that bad do the honest thing and walk away? Or at least be up front with what your intentions are?

I often see people post about practices I dont lke, but rarely feel the need to take them to task.

The OP here was not seekng to justify his attitude to extra mariral sex. He was looking for married women 'in the same boat'.

Bizare then that people he is not seeking to talk to choose to come on here to castigate him.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Indeed but as usual most people are judgemental without being in full possesion of the facts of each case! If only everything in life was black and white but it is not.

Still as has been pointed out one has a choice of where to frequent! "

actually.... to get the full facts they would need to speak to BOTH parties........ hearing one side of a story doesn't make it completely true...

we could of course always ask his/your wife if she knows he/you is on a swinging site.. and if she is okay with it...

if the answers to those questions are "yes" and "yes"... then no issues...

"I often see people post about practices I dont lke, but rarely feel the need to take them to task.

The OP here was not seekng to justify his attitude to extra mariral sex. He was looking for married women 'in the same boat'.

Bizare then that people he is not seeking to talk to choose to come on here to castigate him. There is a difference between practices we don't like, and practices that are morally wrong such as not being honest with your partner.

"

We have found quite often that this is the view held by a lot of single guys, especially the ones who for whatever reason cannot accommodate. We know there are many reasons for this situation and some are fair and honest, but because you have a partner at home who is unaware you are cheating on them, should that be a reason?

He has not been taken to task, nor has anyone attempted to castigate him.

The fact of the matter, however you dress it, is cheating is wrong.

The other comment about if both parties know is very relevant, however if both parties knew then we guess cheating wouldn't even come into it.

Not our cup of tea but like it or not the OP is being open and honest, he hasn't hidden anything in his post at least.

"Not our cup of tea but like it or not the OP is being open and honest, he hasn't hidden anything in his post at least."

There are plenty of single guys who are open and honest on this site and the OP may well be one of them.

Thing is how honest is anyone if we know they are actually being dishonest?

So being honest and respectful on here is fine even though someone is dishonest and disrespectful to their partner.

Is there such thing as a 'sometimes honest person'?

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Another example of the judgemental army jumping all over a serious post.

"Another example of the judgemental army jumping all over a serious post. "

A guy who is cheating asking if someone else wants to cheat with him. A serious post, to the person concerned it probably is.

However we cannot see anyone judging here.

We thought we were stating the obvious.

Stating that being dishonest is wrong, well how is that sitting in judgement?

Are we now using swinging for an excuse for cheating?

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Apparently, yes!

"Apparently, yes!"

That's great and we hope all the cheating folk have great fun.

Still doesn't make cheating right though, does it?

I think everyone is too judgmental and quick to tell a cheat to leave their partner. The person cheating may be totally inlove with their partner and not want to leave. Clearly sex isn't love or all the swingers on here would be in love with every meet. If "non-cheats" can separate the feelings why can't the cheater? Also, all the couple who clearer enjoy inviting others into their bed stop and think for a minute.... If your partner refused to do that but you really wanted it (as its obviously something you enjoy) but you loved them so much you didn't want to leave, how would you handle it? I am sure you'd all say you wouldn't cheat, but if the compulsion was so strong you may do. And you are unable to definitively say no unless you've been in that position. Which I suspect nobody has as you are no long in that relationship so obviously didn't love them enough to stay (unless they left you of course). Bottom line is live and let live as long as the person is honest with you, you can chose not to facilitate the cheating.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

The guy has started his own thread looking for people in the same situation as himself, which there are plenty.

Nowhere has he asked for self appointed forum police to hijack his thread telling him what is wrong and what isn't

Holy Joes!! People have preferences. If that is not to meet married people then respect that. Calling them childish names is just pathetic!!

OP - you will get a rough ride. Some people may meet you but don't think that just because this is a swingers site you will be for everybody.

By *hrissie1961Woman  over a year ago

dumfries and galloway

"I often see people post about practices I dont lke, but rarely feel the need to take them to task.

Bizare then that people he is not seeking to talk to choose to come on here to castigate him.

"

Well said. Most of them just like the sound of their own voices and boy are some of them bitter.....

"

Well said. Most of them just like the sound of their own voices and boy are some of them bitter.....

"

Are you really surprised though? So many people have there lives ripped apart by a cheating spouse, you can understand why they are

Wembley

"I think everyone is too judgmental and quick to tell a cheat to leave their partner. The person cheating may be totally inlove with their partner and not want to leave. Clearly sex isn't love or all the swingers on here would be in love with every meet. If "non-cheats" can separate the feelings why can't the cheater? Also, all the couple who clearer enjoy inviting others into their bed stop and think for a minute.... If your partner refused to do that but you really wanted it (as its obviously something you enjoy) but you loved them so much you didn't want to leave, how would you handle it? I am sure you'd all say you wouldn't cheat, but if the compulsion was so strong you may do. And you are unable to definitively say no unless you've been in that position. Which I suspect nobody has as you are no long in that relationship so obviously didn't love them enough to stay (unless they left you of course). Bottom line is live and let live as long as the person is honest with you, you can chose not to facilitate the cheating."

"

Are you really surprised though? So many people have there lives ripped apart by a cheating spouse, you can understand why they are "

Agree totally.

Isn't it funny just how many people find cheating acceptable?

We find ourselves wondering if they would feel the same if THEY were the person being cheated on??

"

Are you really surprised though? So many people have there lives ripped apart by a cheating spouse, you can understand why they are

Agree totally.

We find ourselves wondering if they would feel the same if THEY were the person being cheated on??

"

It's an eye opener, however fun this site is , it's put me off ever getting married or being in a serious relationship

I am married but separated. .. sexless

Marrage with other issues. ..

But I kicked him out and joined here.

I would not cheat on him as he did not deserve that. .. even after only having sex 3 times in 3 year's. .. I still did not cheat. ...

People cheat for all different reasons and who are we to judge??

Example

You are a young married couple and your spouse is in a devastating accident leaving them incapable of any kind of emotional or sexual relationship.

In my opinion you have three choices;

1. Stay totally faithful for the rest of your lives.

2. Leave

3. Stay but go elsewhere for your emotional and sexual needs.

I would respect the person more staying than leaving them to cope alone, and let's face it, it unrealistic to imagine that anybody could stay and live like that for the next 60 years or whatever!

"People cheat for all different reasons and who are we to judge??

Example

You are a young married couple and your spouse is in a devastating accident leaving them incapable of any kind of emotional or sexual relationship.

2. Leave

I would respect the person more staying than leaving them to cope alone, and let's face it, it unrealistic to imagine that anybody could stay and live like that for the next 60 years or whatever!"

But if cheating on that partner causes more pain and heartache then how can that be right?? If the unable party agrees and ok'd it, that is different. We are just thinking of the unaware (for now) partners not the reasons they give to justify it to themselfs. Cheating causes so much emotional and psychological damage. Not just for the partner but for children and families involved too.

"People cheat for all different reasons and who are we to judge??

Example

2. Leave

I would respect the person more staying than leaving them to cope alone, and let's face it, it unrealistic to imagine that anybody could stay and live like that for the next 60 years or whatever!"

And how many do you really think are in that position on here?? Honestly now?

If they had respect for their partner, they would not cheat on them. If things are that bad and they need to look elsewhere for sexual needs, then maybe if they love their partner that much they should be honest with them and therefore not cheat? Has anyone ever witnessed the hurt caused to an innocent partner? Do they think it is right?

And note your comment about emotional needs. Once that line is crossed, there will be someone getting hurt, simple really. Emotions don't share three ways.

Let's be perfectly honest here, most of the cheating people around on here are not because of a situation like above, it is simply because they want free sex behind a partner's back.

Wembley

"

Emotions don't share three ways.

"

Oh yes, they can

"I am married but separated. .. sexless

Marrage with other issues. ..

But I kicked him out and joined here.

I would not cheat on him as he did not deserve that. .. even after only having sex 3 times in 3 year's. .. I still did not cheat. ..."

Jeez. I could have written this post

"

Oh yes, they can"

If all three are happy about it maybe rarely it does, however from what we have seen both on and off here, three way emotions get messy and someone ends up getting hurt.

We hope that in a case like that all three are equally aware.

Wembley

"

Oh yes, they can

If all three are happy about it maybe rarely it does, however from what we have seen both on and off here, three way emotions get messy and someone ends up getting hurt.

We hope that in a case like that all three are equally aware."

Yes, we were. It happens just as 'rarely' as a couple are happy

What we have found interesting is the number of men who are here as a couple but ask to meet on the fly behind the partner's back ... could be any one of you on this post, you will never know so as has been said, live and let live, concern yourself with what you do and leave others to live by their own rules it's no one's biz but theirs, you are not compelled to meet them.

While all these views are all bang on for the people concerned and rightly so in their own lives, one thing still remains the same.

Cheating has never been or ever will be right.

Make our own decisions, fine. Others do their own thing, also fine.

But it just isn't right and we think everyone knows that.

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mijas Costa

I'm on here because my marriage died about 13 years ago, a year after I'd given birth to our third child.

He told me he found my body repulsive, that he never wanted to touch me again.

It took me all that time to get my confidence back up. I haven't looked back since I started fucking around. Or swinging as you call it.

We remain married but in name only. He knows I have fun, never asks any questions and has a happier satisfied wife. Win win.

I have never had a single regret.

"I'm on here because my marriage died about 13 years ago, a year after I'd given birth to our third child.

It took me all that time to get my confidence back up. I haven't looked back since I started fucking around. Or swinging as you call it.

We remain married but in name only. He knows I have fun, never asks any questions and has a happier satisfied wife. Win win.

I have never had a single regret. "

And rightly so, you have been honest with him so you should have no regrets in finding a way for yourself.

Have fun and be happy.

Crickey same couple, same post 13 hours later!

I guess the OP is aware of your stance by now, even if he was merely seeking to speak to women 'in the same boat as himself'.

By *DbooTSXXXTV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

"I think everyone is too judgmental and quick to tell a cheat to leave their partner. The person cheating may be totally inlove with their partner and not want to leave. Clearly sex isn't love or all the swingers on here would be in love with every meet. If "non-cheats" can separate the feelings why can't the cheater? Also, all the couple who clearer enjoy inviting others into their bed stop and think for a minute.... If your partner refused to do that but you really wanted it (as its obviously something you enjoy) but you loved them so much you didn't want to leave, how would you handle it? I am sure you'd all say you wouldn't cheat, but if the compulsion was so strong you may do. And you are unable to definitively say no unless you've been in that position. Which I suspect nobody has as you are no long in that relationship so obviously didn't love them enough to stay (unless they left you of course). Bottom line is live and let live as long as the person is honest with you, you can chose not to facilitate the cheating."

Outstanding !

Very intresthing.i just have one thing to say would everybody say to his coworker,bosses,family and friends i am a swinger

"Not our cup of tea but like it or not the OP is being open and honest, he hasn't hidden anything in his post at least."

Would his wife agree about him being 'open and honest'?

"Very intresthing.i just have one thing to say would everybody say to his coworker,bosses,family and friends i am a swinger"

Just a question, how does not telling others become cheating?

Which one of them is our partner?

"I'm on here because my marriage died about 13 years ago, a year after I'd given birth to our third child.

but he knows your doing it

And you have good reason to!

I have never had a single regret.

but he knows your doing it

And you have good reason to! "

I agree I would in your position. You said he knows, but does he agree? Your business either way but its annoying how people slate men and assume there is no good reason yet commend women. I spoke to the op privately and if truthful I feel he has a very valid justification.

Anyway has people have pointed out he didn't ask to be judged on his actions just wondered if anyone was in the same boat so I don't see why those that weren't and just joined the thread to reprimand him bothered.

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

Unfortunately a lot of people on here do not agree with people so called cheating.

They have no idea why people have the need to want sex else where.

If they are not interested they can block you but why they feel the need

to have a go I dont know.

The rules of this site do not ban it.

So try and have fun

Sounds a lovely fella. And your just as bad for not kicking the t##t out

Unfortunately a lot of people on here do not agree with people so called cheating.

So try and have fun

"

Maybe admin should monitor things like this and give them a suspension, they are quick to jump on minor matters but will not deal with the larger things such as fake profiles, stalkers, abusive and bullying (to strengthen my theory I'll probably get a ban now yet the bullies can continue)

So try and have fun

"

We all try to have fun, but not at the expense of hurting others.

You say 'people so called cheating'

May we ask what you call it then?

We all do lots of things then try to justify our actions, however cheating on our chosen partners is what it is. If we choose to want sex elsewhere, and we tell our partners then they can choose whether they want to be in that type of relationship or not, surely that is the fair thing to do?

Would anyone on here who is with a partner want to find out that their own partner is having sex elsewhere without telling them?

So try and have fun

Maybe admin should monitor things like this and give them a suspension, they are quick to jump on minor matters but will not deal with the larger things such as fake profiles, stalkers, abusive and bullying (to strengthen my theory I'll probably get a ban now yet the bullies can continue)"

No one's bullying anyone!! Put a post like that on an open forum and what do you expect??!! Most people find cheating abhorrent, why should they keep there mouth shut?? That's the whole point of the forum to discuss and get answers whether we like them or not!!! Pleantly of married men play/cheat on here quite happily, it's only the ones that come and whine on the forum that get slated . And yes I know the op didn't whine but he was on the defensive from the start which kinda says alot

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"So everyone has there reasons why theryre on here and no one is to judge, ...."

It would appear that that may not quite be true afterall!

I agree with the "Live and Let Live posters, but can't quote two.

Mr ddc

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 10:11:20]

"

So try and have fun

"

People should get suspended for speaking the truth and being honest, while other should be applauded for being dishonest?

How does that work?

Cheaters know what they are doing, however to come on here moaning that no-one will meet them??

Then trying to justify something that is wrong?

We have all been given free will to choose right and wrong and we all choose as we like, however we still know the difference between right and wrong, so why try to justify something that is wrong?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

So try and have fun

People should get suspended for speaking the truth and being honest, while other should be applauded for being dishonest?

How does that work?

Cheaters know what they are doing, however to come on here moaning that no-one will meet them??

Then trying to justify something that is wrong?

We have all been given free will to choose right and wrong and we all choose as we like, however we still know the difference between right and wrong, so why try to justify something that is wrong? "

I think people's point is that the op wasn't moaning that no one will meet him.

Wow it is good on here so many views!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

So try and have fun

Maybe admin should monitor things like this and give them a suspension, they are quick to jump on minor matters but will not deal with the larger things such as fake profiles, stalkers, abusive and bullying (to strengthen my theory I'll probably get a ban now yet the bullies can continue)

No one's bullying anyone!! Put a post like that on an open forum and what do you expect??!! Most people find cheating abhorrent, why should they keep there mouth shut?? That's the whole point of the forum to discuss and get answers whether we like them or not!!! Pleantly of married men play/cheat on here quite happily, it's only the ones that come and whine on the forum that get slated . And yes I know the op didn't whine but he was on the defensive from the start which kinda says alot"

The op posted twice, I saw no defensiveness in either post. He asked a straightforward and simple question none of us knows his personal circumstances but plenty have made huge assumptions.

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 10:32:54]

"Wow it is good on here so many views! "

How many have actually left a message though

Derbyshire

But isn't the funniest one further up? The one very vocal against cheating, but the 'lady' appears to have been discovered by admin to have been, err, cheating in her description of herself?

Agree totally, yet we all know what is right and wrong.

If we choose what we know is wrong, then it is our own free choice, but if we then say our choice is right in our particular circumstances, then why feel the need to hide it and cheat?

We love our partners and don't want to hurt them? Really?? Will they not be hurt more by having their partner be dishonest?

This thread has opened up again the distasteful subject of cheating on a partner.

While we do not know individual circumstances, what actual circumstances make it right to cheat?

To seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere doesn't have to be cheating does it? If there is an honest need to do so and thus save your relationship, if that need is real and fair, why not just be honest?

"Wow it is good on here so many views!

But isn't the funniest one further up? The one very vocal against cheating, but the 'lady' appears to have been discovered by admin to have been, err, cheating in her description of herself?

"

How can you cheat on a description???

Derbyshire

You'll find it, it jumped out at me, and I've probably already said too much, naughty step beckons etc...

"You'll find it, it jumped out at me, and I've probably already said too much, naughty step beckons etc...

"

Without me reading it all, can you give me a clue.

"You'll find it, it jumped out at me, and I've probably already said too much, naughty step beckons etc...

Without me reading it all, can you give me a clue. "

Seen

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

So much emotional baggage in this thread.

If you want to cheat then cheat, have fun for as long as it lasts but be prepared to face the consequences too if you get found out.

"So much emotional baggage in this thread.

If you want to cheat then cheat, have fun for as long as it lasts but be prepared to face the consequences too if you get found out. "

Very true, but don't go round trying to say it is fine is all we say.

Nobody's saying its right including the OP but what I'm saying is its nobody else's business you make your decisions and let people make theirs and when they are on asking one question why turn it into another subject. If he'd come on here asking what people think about cheating then fine but he didn't he asked if there was anybody in the same boat as him and not one person has addressed the original question although I'm sure there are many on here! People ask others to be truthful about their situation but if they think they are only going to be met with abuse they are more likely to lie.

So if you do not want to meet a cheater don't make them feel they can't be honest and then you can make an informed opinion!

"Nobody's saying its right including the OP but what I'm saying is its nobody else's business you make your decisions and let people make theirs and when they are on asking one question why turn it into another subject. If he'd come on here asking what people think about cheating then fine but he didn't he asked if there was anybody in the same boat as him and not one person has addressed the original question although I'm sure there are many on here! People ask others to be truthful about their situation but if they think they are only going to be met with abuse they are more likely to lie.

So if you do not want to meet a cheater don't make them feel they can't be honest and then you can make an informed opinion! "

Feel they can't be honest??

Let's be completely honest now, if that person cannot be honest at home with his partner, how can you then describe that person as honest here?

Is there such thing as a selectively honest person?

However way you look at it, a cheaters aren't honest people, are they?

What we are saying is if you want to cheat please do so, it is absolutely your choice. Still doesn't make it right though, and we hope that the other partner treats them the same way.

But then to come on here questioning why no-one wants to meet you or respond to you?

Are they really surprised?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nobody's saying its right including the OP but what I'm saying is its nobody else's business you make your decisions and let people make theirs and when they are on asking one question why turn it into another subject. If he'd come on here asking what people think about cheating then fine but he didn't he asked if there was anybody in the same boat as him and not one person has addressed the original question although I'm sure there are many on here! People ask others to be truthful about their situation but if they think they are only going to be met with abuse they are more likely to lie.

So if you do not want to meet a cheater don't make them feel they can't be honest and then you can make an informed opinion!

Let's be completely honest now, if that person cannot be honest at home with his partner, how can you then describe that person as honest here?

However way you look at it, a cheaters aren't honest people, are they?"

Yes there is such a thing as a selectively honest person.....most of us are. Would you rather that married men lie on their profiles? How would you exclude yourself from meeting them then?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What we are saying is if you want to cheat please do so, it is absolutely your choice. Still doesn't make it right though, and we hope that the other partner treats them the same way.

But then to come on here questioning why no-one wants to meet you or respond to you?

Are they really surprised?"

Yes. I think we are all quite clear on your opinions.

In Your Bush

"

But he hasn't has he? You are the ones who have railroaded this thread and made it what it is.

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 17:53:57]

"

Are they really surprised?

But he hasn't has he? You are the ones who have railroaded this thread and made it what it is. "

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

That word judgemental again, always used when one doesnt like others moral opinions, the truth is if everyone seriously takes a look at there everyday life they will see that they judge things numerous times everyday, making everybody judgemental, it is every single persons right to judge what is right and wrong for them, its part of who we are, yet the word judgemental gets thrown about so easily when someone is annoyed with someone elses moral views.

cheating is cheating, there are no reasons that make it right or ok, but if you choose to use a swingers site to help you do it then the very least you can do is put it on your profile to allow those that dont want anything to do with it and just want to swing the chance to stay away.

However way you look at it, a cheaters aren't honest people, are they?

Yes there is such a thing as a selectively honest person.....most of us are. Would you rather that married men lie on their profiles? How would you exclude yourself from meeting them then?

"

I'm honest about my marriage. Some married men dont have their marital status on their profiles. They have told me when I ask but why not put it in your profile?

Send the cheaters underground and you will be facilitating them, should you meet, whether u like it or not.

"That word judgemental again, always used when one doesnt like others moral opinions, the truth is if everyone seriously takes a look at there everyday life they will see that they judge things numerous times everyday, making everybody judgemental, it is every single persons right to judge what is right and wrong for them, its part of who we are, yet the word judgemental gets thrown about so easily when someone is annoyed with someone elses moral views.

cheating is cheating, there are no reasons that make it right or ok, but if you choose to use a swingers site to help you do it then the very least you can do is put it on your profile to allow those that dont want anything to do with it and just want to swing the chance to stay away."

Cheating is cheating, there are no reasons that make it right or ok.

Thank you!

In Your Bush

I don't think people are disagreeing with you on the issue of cheating being wrong. It's the way the op is getting lambasted by people who have sidelined it from it's original intent and turned it into their own agenda.

I could go into a thread you had created and rip your profile apart. However, I wouldn't because:

A) you haven't asked for it.

B) it's none of my business what you do.

I thought this might be a sailing thread.

"That word judgemental again, always used when one doesnt like others moral opinions, the truth is if everyone seriously takes a look at there everyday life they will see that they judge things numerous times everyday, making everybody judgemental, it is every single persons right to judge what is right and wrong for them, its part of who we are, yet the word judgemental gets thrown about so easily when someone is annoyed with someone elses moral views.

cheating is cheating, there are no reasons that make it right or ok, but if you choose to use a swingers site to help you do it then the very least you can do is put it on your profile to allow those that dont want anything to do with it and just want to swing the chance to stay away.

Thank you!"

Can you be sure 100% your partner doesn't cheat on you?

"I don't think people are disagreeing with you on the issue of cheating being wrong. It's the way the op is getting lambasted by people who have sidelined it from it's original intent and turned it into their own agenda.

I could go into a thread you had created and rip your profile apart. However, I wouldn't because:

A) you haven't asked for it.

B) it's none of my business what you do. "

Feel free to rip our profile apart.

We aren't hurting anyone or being dishonest to anyone. We do exactly as we want, but not to the cost or hurt of someone else.

He isn't getting lambasted as you put it, cheating is.

That is the danger of putting yourself in everyone's eye on a thread when you are doing things you shouldn't be. It would be better just to get on with it quietly rather than try and encourage someone else to join you.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I thought this might be a sailing thread. "

Wembley

Thank you!"

Swinging couples pass each other around to other men/women/couples/groups. I bet your kids will love it when they get bullied by other kids at school if your 'lifestyle' became known to their teachers

It would make for an entertaing parents-teachers meeting

I am not being 'judgemental'; just stating a fact and being honest

"I'm married and its completely dead. Never any sex at all. Other issues which I don't wish to discuss that aren't pleasant. Hench reason for meeting Jack off the site couple yrs ago. Were nothing more than fbs.

We both had fantasies we wanted to fulfill and decided to join fab. Needless to say we haven't got round to doing all we want. "

Hello Jill Danny here hope your having loads off fun with jack ,I'm in the same situation myself.

Thank you!

Swinging couples pass each other around to other men/women/couples/groups. I bet your kids will love it when they get bullied by other kids at school if your 'lifestyle' became known to their teachers

I am not being 'judgemental'; just stating a fact and being honest "

Swingers are not cheating or dishonest.

They just keep their private life private.

We fully understand what you are saying, although not all swingers have kids, however there is absolutely no comparison to cheating and lying to someone, is it?

I like pickled onion Munster munch.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thank you!

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that if a teacher found out about a parents sex life they would tell the other children? What fact are you.stating?

Wembley

Thank you!

We fully understand what you are saying, although not all swingers have kids, however there is absolutely no comparison to cheating and lying to someone, is it?"

Thank you!

We fully understand what you are saying, although not all swingers have kids, however there is absolutely no comparison to cheating and lying to someone, is it?"

There is a direct comparison. Cheating can cause hurt to the partner, if discovered. Swingwing couples can cause hurt to their children, if dicovered

But ofcourse, your argument will be that you are honest with each other

I wonder if the kids bullying your children would care very much about whether you two were honest with each other. The 15 year old girl will be taunted by the 15 year boys in school; "hey show us how you mommy does it with other guys"

Thank you!

We fully understand what you are saying, although not all swingers have kids, however there is absolutely no comparison to cheating and lying to someone, is it?

That word judgemental again, always used when one doesnt like others moral opinions, the truth is if everyone seriously takes a look at there everyday life they will see that they judge things numerous times everyday, making everybody judgemental, it is every single persons right to judge what is right and wrong for them, its part of who we are, yet the word judgemental gets thrown about so easily when someone is annoyed with someone elses moral views.

Thank you!

There is a direct comparison. Cheating can cause hurt to the partner, if discovered. Swingwing couples can cause hurt to their children, if dicovered

I wonder if the kids bullying your children would care very much about whether you two were honest with each other. The 15 year old girl will be taunted by the 15 year boys in school; "hey show us how you mommy does it with other guys""

And of course you can give us examples of when this has happened can't you?

What we going to say now? Upset the elderly parents if they find out as well?

It is one thing keeping things private, completely another cheating on your partner.

Frankly amazed at the mentality of some on here.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is becoming ridiculous!

Wembley

"...

I wonder if the kids bullying your children would care very much about whether you two were honest with each other. The 15 year old girl will be taunted by the 15 year boys in school; "hey show us how you mommy does it with other guys"

It is one thing keeping things private, completely another cheating on your partner.

"

It is OK to upset some and not others? Why? Just because that is convenient for you?

So, it is OK to potentially cause hurt to ones own children but not OK to potentially cause hurt to ones own partner. Or is it that swinging couples are so good at lying that they won't get found out

People in glass houses .....

Yes, frankly I am amazed at the mentality of some on here

"...

It is OK to upset some and not others? Why? Just because that is convenient for you?

So, it is OK to potentially cause hurt to ones own children but not OK to potentially cause hurt to ones own partner. Or is it that swinging couples are so good at lying that they won't get found out

Yes, frankly I am amazed at the mentality of some on here"

. Wow. Just wow

"...

Yes, frankly I am amazed at the mentality of some on here"

May we ask what is it that swinging couples lie about?

Please enlighten us.

We are sure there are a lot of swinging couples curious as to what they are lying about.

Wembley

"...

Yes, frankly I am amazed at the mentality of some on here

May we ask what is it that swinging couples lie about?

"

A lot of cheaters don't lie either. They are just as 'economical' with the truth where their partners are concerned as swinging couples are with the truth where it concerns their children

And not just with their children. I just wonder when the male of the couple walked into work and bragged to his mates about the gang-bang that his wife enjoyed the night before

Hypocrisy, of any kind, is entertaining for me from where I am sitting/standing/getting-'laid'

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mijas Costa

I have never had a single regret. Sounds a lovely fella. And your just as bad for not kicking the t##t out "

Charming.

Thank you!

Personally I don't do married men because of moral issues buy funny thing was today I had a fun meet during sex I noticed his band and I was suprised but I didn't say anything cos I didn't ask him it never came up but I felt uncomfortable at end

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

Sometimes a cheats "personal reasons" is just plain selfishness nothing more"

Did I miss something here you're listed as a man but in your post refer to your hubby cheating on you with another woman?

By *hrissie1961Woman  over a year ago

dumfries and galloway

"

Agree totally.

"

And life carries on, the world keeps turning. Best revenge is to move on and be happy

"What we have found interesting is the number of men who are here as a couple but ask to meet on the fly behind the partner's back ... could be any one of you on this post, you will never know so as has been said, live and let live, concern yourself with what you do and leave others to live by their own rules it's no one's biz but theirs, you are not compelled to meet them."

couldn't agree more.

"What we are saying is if you want to cheat please do so, it is absolutely your choice. Still doesn't make it right though, and we hope that the other partner treats them the same way.

But then to come on here questioning why no-one wants to

meet you or respond to you?

Is it just me,the original thread was not about cheating. The op asked if there was anyone out there in the same boat. Clearly you are not. So why not give us all a break and give it a rest. Instead of attention seeking for yourself.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Don't start bringing children into this argument. There are many things parents do that would embarrass their children but it has nothing to do with this thread and is a cheap shot.

Wembley

"Don't start bringing children into this argument. There are many things parents do that would embarrass their children but it has nothing to do with this thread and is a cheap shot. "

It has everything to do with the attitude some have on this thread. The attitude held the I am more holier, honest, better, trustworthy, etc than you

The "cheap shot" is belittling someone here who has asked a very simple question. If you are not in "his boat" then keep mouth shut. Or be completly 'bomb-proof' so that your 'lifestyle', when it comes to you causing potential harm to your children, can be challenged

Afterall, if the cheat is expected to keep it in his pants, then why don't the parents too keep it in theit pants/panties knowing full well that their children could be harmed. Is it that they can't control themselves even though their secret activities could cause hurt to their offsprings?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't start bringing children into this argument. There are many things parents do that would embarrass their children but it has nothing to do with this thread and is a cheap shot.

It has everything to do with the attitude some have on this thread. The attitude held the I am more holier, honest, better, trustworthy, etc than you

The "cheap shot" is belittling someone here who has asked a very simple question. If you are not in "his boat" then keep mouth shut. Or be completly 'bomb-proof' so that your 'lifestyle', when it comes to you causing potential harm to your children, can be challenged

Afterall, if the cheat is expected to keep it in his pants, then why don't the parents too keep it in theit pants/panties knowing full well that their children could be harmed. Is it that they can't control themselves even though their secret activities could cause hurt to their offsprings?"

Time to stop now.

hastings

"Don't start bringing children into this argument. There are many things parents do that would embarrass their children but it has nothing to do with this thread and is a cheap shot.

Afterall, if the cheat is expected to keep it in his pants, then why don't the parents too keep it in theit pants/panties knowing full well that their children could be harmed. Is it that they can't control themselves even though their secret activities could cause hurt to their offsprings?

Time to stop now. "

sunderland

Thank you!

Thank you!

I wonder if the kids bullying your children would care very much about whether you two were honest with each other. The 15 year old girl will be taunted by the 15 year boys in school; "hey show us how you mommy does it with other guys""

the main, blatant and obvious difference here is that in normal society you are not meant to tell your kids all the ins and outs of your sex life, whereas your wife/husband should no the full ins and outs.

sunderland

Thank you!

Can you be sure 100% your partner doesn't cheat on you?"

no I cant, and I dont think anyone can, but that doesnt a thing, and I dont see where that is relevant to my post.

Time to stop now. "

+1

[Removed by poster at 07/11/14 08:48:54]

Afterall, if the cheat is expected to keep it in his pants, then why don't the parents too keep it in theit pants/panties knowing full well that their children could be harmed. Is it that they can't control themselves even though their secret activities could cause hurt to their offsprings?"

Funny enough, we do keep it in our pants. But if the people concerned have no children, that argument is flawed. A cheat however, remains a cheat

A lot of this has sprung from the fact that swinging seems to be used as an excuse for cheating by some of the members.

Maybe the ones who cannot see the difference have chosen the wrong site?

Are swingers people of no morals? In our experiences, the people we have come across on here have lots of morals, however to repeat something said earlier, this is getting ridiculous now.

Maybe like the cheaters who want to justify their actions, we should stop discussing the subject of keeping morals.

Interesting thread. We are honestly surprised how little some people feel morals should be discussed. Maybe it is how things are now.

The last few are right however, this should stop now.

"What we have found interesting is the number of men who are here as a couple but ask to meet on the fly behind the partner's back ... could be any one of you on this post, you will never know so as has been said, live and let live, concern yourself with what you do and leave others to live by their own rules it's no one's biz but theirs, you are not compelled to meet them.

couldn't agree more."

I have met a lot of couples off fab, people that are "honest" with eachother and just want a woman for extra fun. 100% of times the guy has approached me behind her back and asked for secret meets. I have always declined obviously, but this shows that if men are given an inch they'll take a mile!! I am in no way implying this is all couple just all couples I've met

Man is a hunter gatherer and it is in his dna to breed!!!

"Man is a hunter gatherer and it is in his dna to breed!!! "

Yep!! Feels the need to spread his seed.

Lol, it rhymes feel feel to steal that one haha

so you feel the need to hunt and gather on fab??? Your nothing to do with that Welsh cannibal thread are you???

Hi

Well we all go through it at sometime just don't seem to be able to meet up with a mature lady on her im in a loveless marriage

Forum Mod

East Sussex

man was the hunter and women with children were the gatherers. Its in all mammals dna to breed.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

If you read the thread you will see that I did keep my mouth shut. So stop getting your panties in a twist and quit your ranting.

I am completely bomb proof so there.

Thank you!

no I cant, and I dont think anyone can, but that doesnt a thing, and I dont see where that is relevant to my post."

Actually wasn't in response to your post specifically but....no one can be sure a partner isnt cheating so perhaps the high horse should be put away, and we think its relevant because the holier than though attitudes on here make it so by completely railroading this thread away from the original intent by demonising others who don't live by their standards. Some might say you all protest too much?

"What we have found interesting is the number of men who are here as a couple but ask to meet on the fly behind the partner's back ... could be any one of you on this post, you will never know so as has been said, live and let live, concern yourself with what you do and leave others to live by their own rules it's no one's biz but theirs, you are not compelled to meet them.

couldn't agree more.

I have met a lot of couples off fab, people that are "honest" with eachother and just want a woman for extra fun. 100% of times the guy has approached me behind her back and asked for secret meets. I have always declined obviously, but this shows that if men are given an inch they'll take a mile!! I am in no way implying this is all couple just all couples I've met "

Exactly and those on here who are giving the op a hard time do not know if their partner does so also, which is our whole point.

Thank you!

no I cant, and I dont think anyone can, but that doesnt a thing, and I dont see where that is relevant to my post.

Actually wasn't in response to your post specifically but....no one can be sure a partner isnt cheating so perhaps the high horse should be put away, and we think its relevant because the holier than though attitudes on here make it so by completely railroading this thread away from the original intent by demonising others who don't live by their standards. Some might say you all protest too much? "

Ahaha!! Yes yes of course were being all judgy and moralistic to cover our tracks because really we are horrible cheating people that eat neighborhood cats . Yes yes you caught us

sunderland

Thank you!

Actually wasn't in response to your post specifically but....no one can be sure a partner isnt cheating so perhaps the high horse should be put away, and we think its relevant because the holier than though attitudes on here make it so by completely railroading this thread away from the original intent by demonising others who don't live by their standards. Some might say you all oprotest too much? "

I agree no one can be 100% sure unless you are with said person every minute of every day, but my having a view doesnt put me on a high horse nor does it constitute holier than thou nor have I railroaded anybody, I simply had a view and spoke it, thats what a forum is for, is it not.

"Actually wasn't in response to your post specifically but....no one can be sure a partner isnt cheating so perhaps the high horse should be put away, and we think its relevant because the holier than though attitudes on here make it so by completely railroading this thread away from the original intent by demonising others who don't live by their standards. Some might say you all protest too much? "

Their standards? So who is it on this site that thinks that cheating is wrong and then made the standard up?

We think you will find that the standard has been around long before all of us, and will be around a long time after.

No-on has said they are holier than thou, just simply certain standards are what they are.

Sorry, if people are feeling that their partners are cheating, we guess it isn't a good place to be.

There's no need for eye rolling, you have made your points, over and over and over yet again....we get it....ok.

There are ladies about, you just need to be patient.

I knew someone would give a direct answer to the ops question if I waited long enough.

In fairness the hi jacking of the thread was mightily impressive though.

Depressingly repetitive, but impressive nonetheless.

All the Op has to do is day he is here with consent.

even if its not true.

Somebody will relieve him of his "seed".

"I knew someone would give a direct answer to the ops question if I waited long enough.

Depressingly repetitive, but impressive nonetheless. "

Typical male's answer.

Oh, may we add, a typical male who cannot accommodate.

We wonder why....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I knew someone would give a direct answer to the ops question if I waited long enough.

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why...."

oh please!

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

"

Really?

You surprise us!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!"

Do I?

Why?

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!

Do I?

Why?"

Tell you what we noticed, a joint profile, yet you answer 'Do I'??

Strange it is 'I' not 'We'

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!

Do I?

Why?

"

Yep. You're absolutely right. Care to divulge your deductions?

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!

Do I?

Why?

Yep. You're absolutely right. Care to divulge your deductions? "

What deductions?

We will leave that to you.

We were always curious about your views to be honest.

Have fun.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!

Do I?

Why?

What deductions?

Have fun."

oh I will.

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!

Do I?

Why?

What deductions?

Have fun.

oh I will.

"

We bet you will.

Strange thing is, how many couples on here are 'I'?

In Your Bush

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!

Do I?

Why?

What deductions?

Have fun.

oh I will.

We bet you will.

Strange thing is, how many couples on here are 'I'?"

Do you think they each need to press a letter each when typing?

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why...."

Why typical male answer? I quite agree with his comment actually!

And as for not accommodation, there are plenty of females and couples who can't either so not sure why you say it's just a typical male

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!

Do I?

Why?

What deductions?

Have fun.

oh I will.

We bet you will.

Isn't it.

Some couples are capable of acting independently iof each other in matters such as expressing opinions on an internet forum. In fact some wouldn't dream of speaking for the other person.

Strange that.

Skipping the majority of the thread lol, I have my own views on playing while you are cheating, both for and against...I'm not going to judge either way; plenty of people have already done that, all I'll say is there are ladies on here who will play, many in the same situation as yourself and you will find them...be patient and good luck

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!

Do I?

Why?

What deductions?

Have fun.

oh I will.

We bet you will.

Strange thing is, how many couples on here are 'I'?

Isn't it.

Some couples are capable of acting independently iof each other in matters such as expressing opinions on an internet forum. In fact some wouldn't dream of speaking for the other person.

Strange that. "

Bloody hell this still going! Holy joe's rule!!!!

hastings

THE END

"THE END"

There could yet be a sequel.........

hastings

"THE END

There could yet be a sequel......... "

Never normally as good though

"THE END

There could yet be a sequel.........

Never normally as good though "

They are like buses, another one due any minute

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Wow this is some long ass thread!! A lot of aggression flying around, I've seen threads closed for less!! Think it's got way out of hand, I'm not even gonna comment on it!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Wow this is some long ass thread!! A lot of aggression flying around, I've seen threads closed for less!! Think it's got way out of hand, I'm not even gonna comment on it!!!"

"Wow this is some long ass thread!! A lot of aggression flying around, I've seen threads closed for less!! Think it's got way out of hand, I'm not even gonna comment on it!!!"

Typical male's answer.

We wonder why....

oh please!

Really?

You surprise us!!

Do I?

Why?

What deductions?

Have fun.

oh I will.

We bet you will.

Well I post on the forums from my phone, so following your logic of putting "we" that would make it seem that we are both present when in fact it's only myself.

See how silly your post looks now

I guess this isn't a thread looking for other sailors then

Not sailors but definitely hijackers. And very persistant ones at that!

Congrats by the way to anyone who actually addressed the ops original question.

"Not sailors but definitely hijackers. And very persistant ones at that!

Congrats by the way to anyone who actually addressed the ops original question."

You had to come back and stir it up again didn't you?

Why??

"Not sailors but definitely hijackers. And very persistant ones at that!

Congrats by the way to anyone who actually addressed the ops original question."

It appears one or two tried to answer the original question, but were drowned in a sea of swirling righteousness...!!

Eva

I hope they had life jackets then.

Please let this thread dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Forum Mod

East Sussex

you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

need

Forum Mod

East Sussex

to

Forum Mod

East Sussex

get

Forum Mod

East Sussex

it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

to

For those sitting on the top deck of the outrage bus who missed it

"So everyone has there reasons why theryre on here and "

*****no one is to judge,*****

"but are there any women who are attached but are looking for something outside of their home?Lets chat and see if were for each other. "

Seemed a lot of people missed that caveat