FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What am I doing wrong

What am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been here a while and all I seem to attract is messages from men what's wrong with me don't women want to chat anymore

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In all honesty if you read your profile looked at your pic and read your status would you message you with all there is to offer out there

Thanks a bunch, instead of criticising why not tell me how to change to get meets

I gave up when I saw the self-pitying status

What am I supposed to put as if you put something to sexy the girls run a mile put something too boring they still run a mile

Maybe have a wee tidy up and take another pic??? Don't find your name too attractive either. Good luck

I block men from messaging and search myself. In the time I've been doing this I can say that there are hundreds, if not thousands of profiles similar to yours, a little uninspiring. Your profile is your shop window, if there's little in it or its not presented in a way to attract people, no one will go in and look further. If you were selling your car, you'd probably have several different pics of it and a comprehensive description of it, not just a pic of the gear stick and a couple of sentences saying its average.

Try adding some more pics, torso, bum, suited, in underwear leaving a little to the imagination and keep cock pics private to send if people ask. Put what you want from this, what you can offer and what you're looking for. Try getting a your personality and sense of humour across in your text and keep status updates fun and positive, no one like negativity.

Some will be put off as you cannot accommodate and may assume you're married/attached so maybe put why you can't? Some women can get 50 plus messages a day, you need to make yourself stand out over all of those which isn't easy but good luck.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

If you don't want contact with men then set your filters to block them and remove the single men and MM couples from your looking for section.

As for the why you aren't getting messaged by woman i would agree with what's been said above.

May be take down the part about meeting tv/tvs off your profile

Oh an mm couples,

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Thanks a bunch, instead of criticising why not tell me how to change to get meets"

I think your name is spot on.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks a bunch, instead of criticising why not tell me how to change to get meets"

I'm a man so I guess you don't want my advice.....do you think that response you gave was polite and friendly? The reason I ask is because some people look at the little green arrow by your name and see what you've posted in the forum and might be influenced by what you say.

My advice for your profile is, if you're offering to take photos for other people, to have a range of excellent photo yourself.

Do you want to know something horribly unfair? Some people look at the backgrounds of peoples profiles. If they are messy or dirty or untidy, they might think the person in the photo is as well! That's fine if you are, but if you're not, why give people (potential sexual partners) the opportunity to think you are?

Some good advice thank you guys

I would certainly work on your profile. I read it was instantly put of by you saying you love eating pussy out. There are so many single men on here you have to sell yourself and make yourself stand out. Tell people why they should meet you.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Yes, your profile definitely needs work...

You need a profile pic....many will delete messages from a guy with no profile pic.

Your profile text has virtually no punctuation, makes it seem like you have just written it as quickly as possible, with no thought put into it.

If you are straight, why do you want to meet TVs?

You can't accommodate, without any explanation why not, it will generally be assumed that you are married and playing away.

Things like 'eating pussy out' sound very immature and like something from The Inbetweeners!

Last but not least. ...if youre gonna have a selfie pic, please make sure that the room you are in is tidy!!!!!!

Good luck

I look forward to reading your new revamped profile

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I look forward to reading your new revamped profile "

But let's not hold our breath eh??

"I look forward to reading your new revamped profile

But let's not hold our breath eh?? "

Indeed! I've read and commented on loads of these advice threads where nothing has changed but lets see.

Surely you're not suggesting our OP would ignore all of this sound advice, leave it as is then post a thread in another months time asking 'what am I doing wrong?'

"Surely you're not suggesting our OP would ignore all of this sound advice, leave it as is then post a thread in another months time asking 'what am I doing wrong?' "

Well that is the norm on here isn't it?!!

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Surely you're not suggesting our OP would ignore all of this sound advice, leave it as is then post a thread in another months time asking 'what am I doing wrong?' "

Oh my goodness!!!! As if we would possibly think that!!! What is the world coming to? ? Lol

You are as you put it average. No excitement in the profile and no pics at all

Fully agree...you are offering to take pics for folk a....and your single one leaves a lot to be desired..same as the profile name..Dont you read all the other Single guy post about No meets...loads of advise out there...put a bit of effort into your own profile and dont slag comments off..If you dont like them look elswhere!!! And as I always say, you are asking to get a free shag with soemone else's wife/girlfriend/lover...There are so many single guys out there for us to choose from...and beleive me we girls can be quite choosy..agree with other posts on this thread..I would pass ypu by without a second look..Sorry..but thats the way your profile reads!!!!as does the Nickname!!!

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Firstly the reason you are getting messages from guys is because you have listed male couples and tv/ts in your 'wanting to meet' list. You are also listed as straight, so which us it?

Secondly, the lack of a profile photo will mean most will just pass you by, when there are thousands of profiles out there with a decent profile pic, which entices people to find out more.

You have to realise that couples and women use their own filters and I suspect looking good at your profile you would fail most of them.

Try tidying up before u take pics lol

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

A few things jump out of your poor profile, it screams of a cheating man, says straight yet you are seeking to meet tvs, and you have a lack of any decent pictures.

"I've been here a while and all I seem to attract is messages from men what's wrong with me don't women want to chat anymore"

A single picture and a short profile won't be helping why not expand on it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's been 3 days, Rik, and nothing has changed.....

Staffordshire Moorlands

"It's been 3 days, Rik, and nothing has changed....."

Lol....but just wait til next week, he will be posting another 'woe is me, what am I doing wrong' thread!

By *ornysxcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Maldon

Just can't helpsome people, same question will be asked within a week.

For us,if men have to come on here for advice about profiles then it shows a lack of imagination, same with pics, if the poster can't figure his profile out without someone holding his hand then he's got no hope of entertaining me as a lady. Self pity gets you no where, don't have time to Molly cuddle someone who I want to have fun with, spoils the mood

Well there's a surprise. I don't think I'll bother wasting my time giving advice ever again on threads like this as 9 times out of 10 its never acted upon. What a waste of time posting it if you're not going to change a thing.

» Add a new message to this topic