FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Seeking mature woman or couple to corrupt me

Seeking mature woman or couple to corrupt me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title states, young guy looking to learn and be led astray

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bump

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We see a few people bump their own thread, what does it achieve??

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"We see a few people bump their own thread, what does it achieve??

"

gets it to the top of the forum list, so you see it on the forum page... other than that, not much

"We see a few people bump their own thread, what does it achieve??

"

Saves several threads been created for the same thing I guess too. Tidier forum due to less threads

I guess I'm a mature woman.... But I dont have the time or the inclination.

[Removed by poster at 29/12/14 23:58:50]

"I guess I'm a mature woman.... But I dont have the time or the inclination. "

Thanks for that input! A real pick me up!

"I guess I'm a mature woman.... But I dont have the time or the inclination.

Thanks for that input! A real pick me up!"

Come on, be honest now, are you really surprised?

By *itchin_guyMan  over a year ago

STEVENAGE

Well good luck with getting older couple or female to corrupt you .. ...not going to happen.

Not really but there's no need for people to be rude on this website when they can either polietly reply or just pass by

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Most of us are on here for no strings laid back fun. We certainly have no interest in, or time for, teaching anyone anything. We are happy to meet younger guys but only in clubs, and we expect them to make it in there on their own.

The responses weren't rude - just truthful. Maybe think about what you can offer others rather than just what you're looking for.

The problem being a lot of single guys have the impression that by joining up and spinning a few funny lines they are guaranteed a free fuck.

Maybe they should check with the guys who put lots of effort in for very little results.

I feel like you're labelling a lot of guys due to a few poorly educated or plain rude ones sending you shitty messages expecting a quick fuck. Not everyone new on here is along them lines. I understand some of the negativity towards my post but the jibes etc are unnecessary

"I feel like you're labelling a lot of guys due to a few poorly educated or plain rude ones sending you shitty messages expecting a quick fuck. Not everyone new on here is along them lines. I understand some of the negativity towards my post but the jibes etc are unnecessary "

Believe us when we say, it isn't just a few rude ones.

As for the jibes, they are simply the truth.

There are so many young guys lately who join here then moan when they cannot get meets.

Ask other guys how hard it is.

Whether you are a decent one or not, that is your lookout, however there has been a lot of damage caused for people like you by many young single guys

Ok well I appreciate the honesty and it would be nice not being tarred by the same brush due to others actions x

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

The problem is the actual title of the post. Thinking that someone is going to corrupt you, i.e. teach you about sex. That's not what couples and females are on here for. Shows a basic lack of knowledge of swinging, no doubt, down to your age.

"The problem is the actual title of the post. Thinking that someone is going to corrupt you, i.e. teach you about sex. That's not what couples and females are on here for. Shows a basic lack of knowledge of swinging, no doubt, down to your age. "

Have to agree with that fully.

People are on here for fun, not to show others the ropes.

There does to be quite a lack of knowledge of swinging shown on these Forums recently.

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Ok well I appreciate the honesty and it would be nice not being tarred by the same brush due to others actions x"

Who's tarring anyone with anything? We just explained why we wouldn't be interested in your offer. You might try to grow a thicker skin if you're planning on sticking around. If you think reaction has been rude, check some other threads.

"Ok well I appreciate the honesty and it would be nice not being tarred by the same brush due to others actions x

Who's tarring anyone with anything? We just explained why we wouldn't be interested in your offer. You might try to grow a thicker skin if you're planning on sticking around. If you think reaction has been rude, check some other threads. "

Remember some of these new younger guys can be a little sensitive...

Agree with the thicker skin comment fully!!

I guess do, but everyone's got to start somewhere, there's only one way to gain the experience. Apologies if you feel it's a poorly constructed post

"I guess do, but everyone's got to start somewhere, there's only one way to gain the experience. Apologies if you feel it's a poorly constructed post "

From the people we have met over the years, most have gained their experience in everyday life, meeting people in bars, clubs, work etc, before deciding that this is a lifestyle they wish to follow.

Maybe instead of trying to start your experiences here you should try the conventional way?

We have found a lot of folk expect experienced people, not inexperienced.

There are some guys, not saying you personally, who think this is the easy route to sexual experience but ask the MANY single guys on here-it is extremely hard! You need to be very thick skinned, and some people do not handle rejection too well.

Guildford

Have to agree with the last posts. Think you would be better getting your sexual experience off the site, because if you think you are going to get lots of sex on here, than you are sadly mistaken.

I know that's why I don't rely fab for my sex lol, its mostly for couples and single women

"Have to agree with the last posts. Think you would be better getting your sexual experience off the site, because if you think you are going to get lots of sex on here, than you are sadly mistaken. "

he could always catch the ghey and start munching chipolata , that'd get him meets

"I guess I'm a mature woman.... But I dont have the time or the inclination.

Thanks for that input! A real pick me up!"

Which us why I don't have any inclination.... It's all about you

I think many of you are looking deeper into the post than what it is, and yes I know if I was gay is have plenty of action on here haha

Guildford

Going gay is probably your only chance of getting sex on this site ...lol. You are not going to get it with couples or women as an inexperienced 21 year old, even with loads of photos of your cock on your profile.

Count yourself lucky OP once you get to my age the number of women that I can call mature is very small.

"Count yourself lucky OP once you get to my age the number of women that I can call mature is very small. "
Same here. I am 32 and too old to find a mature as well

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

No need to be rude to OP...you were all young once...and for most of you fems being rude to the OP..that's a LONG time ago..".heres my tits..my arse comes later" springs to mind..leave the lad alone.

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"The problem is the actual title of the post. Thinking that someone is going to corrupt you, i.e. teach you about sex. That's not what couples and females are on here for. Shows a basic lack of knowledge of swinging, no doubt, down to your age. "

Exactly, never had I posted one of these generic messages that must obviously strike a nerve with people however I seem to have taken the hate directed towards it. Yes my post may not be constructed too well but I'd previously apologised for that

In my opinion the best advice is get out there and experience the scene first hand.

Sitting behind a profile asking people to corrupt you is never going to work, glossop is next door to Manchester where some of the best clubs in the country are located, get yourself out there and enjoy what the scene has to offer.

Plenty of people on these forums just want to belittle you instead of offering any useful input, don't listen to them, get out to some clubs and socials

Hope that helps

"In my opinion the best advice is get out there and experience the scene first hand.

Sitting behind a profile asking people to corrupt you is never going to work, glossop is next door to Manchester where some of the best clubs in the country are located, get yourself out there and enjoy what the scene has to offer.

Plenty of people on these forums just want to belittle you instead of offering any useful input, don't listen to them, get out to some clubs and socials

Hope that helps "

It does thank you, I appreciate the advice

» Add a new message to this topic