FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Your wife!!

Your wife!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many men have had the pleasure of fucking your wife on here or before you met??? How many guys have enjoyed her or how many cocks has she sucked?? Very horny thinking about mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many men have had the pleasure of fucking your wife on here or before you met??? How many guys have enjoyed her or how many cocks has she sucked?? Very horny thinking about mine."

Q1. Zero

Q2. Dunno, lost count

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Hmmmm good qusstion lol.

"How many men have had the pleasure of fucking your wife on here or before you met??? How many guys have enjoyed her or how many cocks has she sucked?? Very horny thinking about mine."

But you're on here as a single man??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"How many men have had the pleasure of fucking your wife on here or before you met??? How many guys have enjoyed her or how many cocks has she sucked?? Very horny thinking about mine.

But you're on here as a single man??"

read my profile please before you start commenting

I think she's had too many and worn herself out LOL. We only do it now and again now but it literally must be hundreds when we were at it like rabbits a few years ago.

"How many men have had the pleasure of fucking your wife on here or before you met??? How many guys have enjoyed her or how many cocks has she sucked?? Very horny thinking about mine.

But you're on here as a single man?? read my profile please before you start commenting "

So you met your partner on here and now she's gone off sex ? What a turn around !

can anybody tell me how to post messages on this site, I don't seem to have PM, poke, block under my name, thanks

"can anybody tell me how to post messages on this site, I don't seem to have PM, poke, block under my name, thanks"

??? You just have posted a message !

"can anybody tell me how to post messages on this site, I don't seem to have PM, poke, block under my name, thanks"

Do you mean the chat rooms? Because that's where you have those options under other users names. If someone has chosen not to receive pms that option won't be available

By *arriedmatureCouple  over a year ago

brmingham

well we have been swinging for over 20 years so its a lot

By *xpatscoupleCouple  over a year ago

ipswitch

But you're on here as a single man??"

» Add a new message to this topic