FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > It's who you know...

It's who you know...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orellia OP   Man  over a year ago

worcester

Is it me, or is it very difficult for genuine single men to meet anyone on this website? It seems to be a case of who you know... How do you get verifications if no one will meet you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, it's not difficult. It's impossible.

It never, ever happens.

We're all faking it really.

Best to sign up at your local monastery for a lifetime of celibacy.

If you haven't guessed by now - I'M JOKING!!!

It can be difficult, and damn frustrating a lot of the time, but it does happen and I would disagree that it's 'who you know'

When I first joined I didn't know Anyone from the swinging community, or from fab.

My first meet (I think after being here around 7 months) was with complete strangers - who, I am happy to say, I now consider to be good friends

In fact, I don't think any meets i've had have been as a result of being 'referred' by someone else i've met with.

To be honest, your best chances of success are to get yourself known and recognised on the site. Using the forum is a good start, but also pop into the chat rooms now and again. Are you messaging people?

Most of the messages i've sent don't get replied to, often get deleted and some don't even get read at all - but I stand a much greater chance of success by being pro-active rather than sitting on my backside expecting others to come to me.

You get out what you put in. Effort in = Rewards out.

Simples!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic