FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Goodfellah seeking cuckold couple or single females.

Goodfellah seeking cuckold couple or single females.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't sleep around much but fuck like a maniac on energiser pills given the chance, What would you say is wrong with either my profile or pictures that deter females from wanting to have fun with me?

I'm just curious!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile text is overbearingly boastful yet brief enough to say nothing. Other than that you like squirters.....which, given your "skills" should be about 90% of the ladies on the site.

You are (quote) 100%single and yet you cannot accomodate. Without an explanation the assumptions will be 1.married or 2.mummy's boy.

You have just one public pic....a nob shot. If you read these forums then you will realise this is frowned upon.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but your question was what is wrong with your profile. Basically just about all of it.

By *exy hot wife 84Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

"Your profile text is overbearingly boastful yet brief enough to say nothing. Other than that you like squirters.....which, given your "skills" should be about 90% of the ladies on the site.

You are (quote) 100%single and yet you cannot accomodate. Without an explanation the assumptions will be 1.married or 2.mummy's boy.

You have just one public pic....a nob shot. If you read these forums then you will realise this is frowned upon.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but your question was what is wrong with your profile. Basically just about all of it."

lol! Couldn't have put it better myself!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I appreciate the criticism so no offence taken, Iv never been one for selling myself in a good light.

I'm not to clever at putting words together, I will have to revamp my profile when i have an Einstein moment as dumb as that sounds.

Again thank you guys

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"I don't sleep around much but fuck like a maniac on energiser pills given the chance, What would you say is wrong with either my profile or pictures that deter females from wanting to have fun with me?

I'm just curious! "

There are so many amazing single guy profiles on here...this one is not good,and does not stand out at all...and what a surprise with the pics.unoriginal and uninspiring....

Do you live at home with your mum?

"I don't sleep around much but fuck like a maniac on energiser pills given the chance, What would you say is wrong with either my profile or pictures that deter females from wanting to have fun with me?

I'm just curious!

There are so many amazing single guy profiles on here...this one is not good,and does not stand out at all...and what a surprise with the pics.unoriginal and uninspiring....

Do you live at home with your mum?"

He did say anything you want to know just ask.

Wonder if he will answer you?

I'm just curious!

Do you live at home with your mum?"

Did he reply?

» Add a new message to this topic