FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All any tips on meeting up getting a lot of interest but then no reply is a pic important straight away or can you send when comfortable.???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No pics=no interest and cannot accomodate sounds like ur either married or attached.Sorry for being blunt but most cpls and singles will ignore your profile.

"No pics=no interest and cannot accomodate sounds like ur either married or attached.Sorry for being blunt but most cpls and singles will ignore your profile."

I think most people would come to the same conclusion.

I cant accommodate as I live in a shared house. Did bring on lady back. Someone slipped a note under the door KEEP THE NOISE DOWN GOT WORK IN THE MORNING lol could not show my faxe for weeks. Hotels are easier premier in are better than travel lodge. Book a disabled room you have walk in showers to play in.

A pic doesn't even guarantee a reply, but no pic is even less likely to.

Some people don't mind chatting a while and then seeing your pic, some don't even want to see a pic at all so long as they enjoy chatting to you, but most people want a pic straight away and even then don't answer if they don't like you or don't like your profile.

Pic is an absolute must.

» Add a new message to this topic