FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > scots guy clean and willing

scots guy clean and willing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi i have a profile here ,dont have a partner, but would love to join a couple ,yes just like the rest of scottish men, anyways been looking for a woman prefer a couple just to fullfill my fantasies maybe not just looking for a quick thing would like a regular thing with a new couple to trying it out ,theres just to many bugs out there with people not taking adiquate pricautions ,i intend to be clean all my days so if this is you get in touch even just for a chat, costs nothing , also a couple ,single that would like to be watched ,exhibitionist, and just likes to entertain ,it has to be a kink for you as well ,mutual as they say all adults together bye don

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You say too many people out there not taking adequate precautions, but your profile pics clearly show NO CONDOM!!! Im assuming as you say you are single that it is not a long term partner in the pics???

Also, you might want to show more than just cock pics....

"You say too many people out there not taking adequate precautions, but your profile pics clearly show NO CONDOM!!! Im assuming as you say you are single that it is not a long term partner in the pics???

Also, you might want to show more than just cock pics...."

His profile clearly states the pictures are of him and his ex wife - he kept the pictures because he liked them!!!

[Removed by poster at 20/10/10 21:44:26]

Oh really???

Well I had a better look and one of those pics is from privateXXX.org....

Not surprised he like to keep them

"Oh really???

Well I had a better look and one of those pics is from privateXXX.org....

Not surprised he like to keep them "

Quality!

hi cath and dogmeister .thanks for your replies to my posting ,yes i had unprotected sex with my then wife ,thats what married people do,did. yes i kept the pics i have to have something to wank to as i am in them .now im a single guy i havent had sex for a while ,would you like to volunteer. i thayed clean and faithfull then i intend to stay clean now .

"hi cath and dogmeister .thanks for your replies to my posting ,yes i had unprotected sex with my then wife ,thats what married people do,did. yes i kept the pics i have to have something to wank to as i am in them .now im a single guy i havent had sex for a while ,would you like to volunteer. i thayed clean and faithfull then i intend to stay clean now ."
forgot to say yes there might be a pic or 2 that has a site name on it as i did post on other sites just forgot to crop it be4 posting

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Posting pics from another site isn't allowed, you will need to upload the originals.

» Add a new message to this topic