FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > sad story from an Essex Gent! please help

sad story from an Essex Gent! please help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im a sex addict living with a woman who hasnt even kissed me in 3 years, so im looking to escape my life for a few hours for some laughs and very naughty fun.

Yes i do have sex generally once every two months and this involves her wearing a tracksuit top to bed with the lights off and the quilt up to our necks and then told right, dont touch me,no fore play,dont look me, get it hard and stick it in and if you dont finish when i do you can finish yourself. Sex is also in the same position like spooning.

Right so im looking for someone beautiful and sexy I can get very carried away with and be the naughty me thats hidden away and needs unleashing

Im very open minded and love everything. I get my kicks from pleasing others and trust me im good at pleasing.

Why not say hello

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I were you OP, I would prepare myself for a lot of comments about cheating and sorting your relationship out.

From your post, I would make the assumption that your partner is blissfully unaware that you are on here.

Many would advise that perhaps relationship counselling would be a better option than cheating on your partner.

Many would also say that cheating is NOT swinging - and many people don't like to get involved with someone who is playing behind their partners back.

I just don't think that you're likely to get the responses you may be looking for. The sympathy approach very rarely works on fab.

[Removed by poster at 19/05/15 16:49:23]

Dammit, just as we were gonna offer a mind blowing sympathy fuck too

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"If I were you OP, I would prepare myself for a lot of comments about cheating and sorting your relationship out.

From your post, I would make the assumption that your partner is blissfully unaware that you are on here.

Many would advise that perhaps relationship counselling would be a better option than cheating on your partner.

Many would also say that cheating is NOT swinging - and many people don't like to get involved with someone who is playing behind their partners back.

I just don't think that you're likely to get the responses you may be looking for. The sympathy approach very rarely works on fab."

Unless he's actually a woman - in which case we'll all be like "Yeah!... go girl power", etc.

I feel pretty bad now.

I was only trying to be polite and give the OP a bit of a heads-up in relation to his predicament and how he was approaching it. Certainly wasn't trying to provoke and UNLOS

I can only hope that perhaps he had considered my comments about the best approach to his predicament in a positive light

"I feel pretty bad now.

I was only trying to be polite and give the OP a bit of a heads-up in relation to his predicament and how he was approaching it. Certainly wasn't trying to provoke and UNLOS

I can only hope that perhaps he had considered my comments about the best approach to his predicament in a positive light"

Don't feel bad, your post was fine. Perhaps he realised how horrible it was to say such nasty things about his partner.

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

Wasn't there an exact same post not so long ago ?

"Wasn't there an exact same post not so long ago ?"

I thought the story from the OP was very familiar too

Breaking my heart here lol

"Dammit, just as we were gonna offer a mind blowing sympathy fuck too "

Me too. I'll unpack my shag bag.

"If I were you OP, I would prepare myself for a lot of comments about cheating and sorting your relationship out.

I just don't think that you're likely to get the responses you may be looking for. The sympathy approach very rarely works on fab.

Unless he's actually a woman - in which case we'll all be like "Yeah!... go girl power", etc. "

Cheap digs at someone who left the site a week ago. Stay classy!

» Add a new message to this topic