FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Where to start!

Where to start!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone, I've been on here a little while now and chatted to some nice people but nothing materialised as yet. If anyones got any advice on my profile/pics it'd be greatly appreciated xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Your profile is ok - pics ok - why not meet some of the people on your friends list? Z

I am hoping to, I've hopefully got a meet for a week on wednesday. I've found people are happy to chat but when it comes to arranging a meet it never seems to work out. I'm trying to be patient...honest

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Robin, your profile is lovely and sells yourself and can see some personality in there too. Pics are great too, something for everyone xx

Good luck xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suppose that I am not wrong in thinking that single males are pretty much on a hiding to nothing when it comes to competing for the attention of ladies on here. I find the biggest barriers are just how do you start a chat (I have since been rccommended to try the forums) and secondly being over 50! I am sure that I fail to show up most peoples searches. Still I am ever hopeful!

"Robin, your profile is lovely and sells yourself and can see some personality in there too. Pics are great too, something for everyone xx

Good luck xx"

Thanks _ruit, your profile and pics are very nice too! xxx

By *helmermichelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

Your profile looks very good to me as you cover most things that people would want to know and the pics are good too. For what its worth, in my opinion, when your chatting to people online here via messages then I have a rule of thumb where I probably exchange 3/4 messages and if by then you havent got to the "exchanging" of numbers then its probably never gonna happen and you just move on. Just my take on things.

Michelle xxx

» Add a new message to this topic