FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Struggling

Struggling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys wonder if you can help me out. Im struggling a bit for meets on here and I know its difficult for guys. When I go out I dont have a problem pulling, was just wondering if my pics on here wernt very good or if my profile could do with a spruce up. Any tips greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

Lose the casual text speak.

Punctuation.

Grammar.

Use a close up face shot

Thanks guys will take it on board

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Hey guys wonder if you can help me out. Im struggling a bit for meets on here and I know its difficult for guys. When I go out I dont have a problem pulling, was just wondering if my pics on here wernt very good or if my profile could do with a spruce up. Any tips greatly appreciated"

How did you get on in your previous profile?.

You only have one public photo to go on and that's not very clear.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do a forum search on profile tips for single guys. Plenty of info out there.

Clubs/socials -get yourself know or just fade into the background with the 1000's of otger single men.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hey guys wonder if you can help me out. Im struggling a bit for meets on here and I know its difficult for guys. When I go out I dont have a problem pulling, was just wondering if my pics on here wernt very good or if my profile could do with a spruce up. Any tips greatly appreciated"

Your profile looks ok to me. When you go out pulling as you so charmingly put it the women in question will be able to.immediately tell how you look, dress and hold yourself it isn't so on here and the choice is much greater too.

Good luck.

[Removed by poster at 31/05/15 10:12:40]

"Hey guys wonder if you can help me out. Im struggling a bit for meets on here and I know its difficult for guys. When I go out I dont have a problem pulling, was just wondering if my pics on here wernt very good or if my profile could do with a spruce up. Any tips greatly appreciated

Your profile looks ok to me. When you go out pulling as you so charmingly put it the women in question will be able to.immediately tell how you look, dress and hold yourself it isn't so on here and the choice is much greater too.

Good luck."

Ha I dont go out pulling as such, but I understand what you mean with regards to seeing you in real life and being able to judge me there and then

» Add a new message to this topic