FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Honest opinions needed

Honest opinions needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone I've been a member for a while now and came back to the site under a new profile after leaving for a few months break. As a single guy it's increasingly more difficult to arrange a meet, I have had them in the past but unfortunately the couples / singles have left and so have their verifications, could you have a look at my profile and maybe give me some pointers on things you think I need to change? All serious and genuine comments would be greatly appreciated ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

to be honest, don't think it would make a jot of difference what you put on profile as, in our opinion, the site has simply gone downhill very rapidly - as you yourself intimate - it's sad but true - infested with fakes, timewasters and hundreds of people who just constantly use it as a chat site.

It is a shame, but thank you for your thoughts.

No public pics and black shadow man. Instant delete.

By *ave1977Man  over a year ago

Mid Cheshire

"to be honest, don't think it would make a jot of difference what you put on profile as, in our opinion, the site has simply gone downhill very rapidly - as you yourself intimate - it's sad but true - infested with fakes, timewasters and hundreds of people who just constantly use it as a chat site."

Well said....

You need an avatar, some public pics (not cock shots) and a more positive profile, rather than whinging about people leaving.

Most ladies/couples delete messages from profiles with nothing but a silhouette. You need to sell yourself.

Also you have got a verification but have hidden it....why? Are you ashamed of it for some reason?

Many people look at who verified you as an extra check on being genuine.

Yes.....there are more fakes and time wasters/non-meeters on here. That just means you have to work harder. And make sure your profile stands out and doesn't just look like you might be one of them.

Good luck!

Your current status and lack of photos would make me just delete and move on, sorry.

"Hi everyone I've been a member for a while now and came back to the site under a new profile after leaving for a few months break. As a single guy it's increasingly more difficult to arrange a meet, I have had them in the past but unfortunately the couples / singles have left and so have their verifications, could you have a look at my profile and maybe give me some pointers on things you think I need to change? All serious and genuine comments would be greatly appreciated ??"

Bad spelling. No pictures. I was also under the impression that the number of verifications remains when those verifying you leave the site?

"No public pics and black shadow man. Instant delete."

Agree. You only have a second or two to impress on the internet.

Pics will draw prospective meets in to read more.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Has the site gone down hill? We've been on here for over three years now, and it seems exactly the same as it's always been.

"Has the site gone down hill? We've been on here for over three years now, and it seems exactly the same as it's always been."

Yes been around myself a couple of years and still the same few people come and go, when they want to cheat on there partners, cum n go or just a dirty chat I LOVE IT

I don't find the site has gone downhill at all !!!

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

It goes up and down on here there are more dreamers than before but I can't complain I've met a lot of Fab people in my travels. It's all about enjoyment but you need to sell yourself on here!! I don't understand why people leave just hide your profile then when you want to play again it's not a problem.

It's all about mutual fun I get my fair share of idiot lots of 'Straight' guys who want to suck me!! Be a real man and say you are at least Bi Curious!!! Rant over have Fab Fun everyone!!

Thank you all for the comments I've made it a little more relaxed and added a profile pic I haven't displayed any other pics as don't want them spread all over. I've tried to see if I can show a verification but it's just allowing me to show that one as a sort of blurb hopefully this will cast me in a more positive light to the community, many thanks again.

"Thank you all for the comments I've made it a little more relaxed and added a profile pic I haven't displayed any other pics as don't want them spread all over. I've tried to see if I can show a verification but it's just allowing me to show that one as a sort of blurb hopefully this will cast me in a more positive light to the community, many thanks again. "

Improve your grammar. It is awful.

» Add a new message to this topic