FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tried to word my profile as honest and truthful as possible, but not having much luck getting meets, and suggestions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is two and a bit lines really all you have to say about yourself?

I would suggest searching the forum for the numerous threads on the subject of profile advice. They're now all kept within the Introductions section to make them easier to find.

You'll find many are advised that a profile consisting of just a couple of lines really doesn't cut the mustard here as it displays a lack of effort and many will tell you that effort in = rewards out.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Tried to word my profile as honest and truthful as possible, but not having much luck getting meets, and suggestions. "

You really have to manage your expectations here. I see you've only been on the site for seven days. Many guys wait months for their first mate. That's the way it is here but you could add more detail to your profile that would help

face photos a bonus but try one with a smile it will help and show u are welcoming

a profile should be about you, likes and dislikes ad about your personality

[Removed by poster at 01/06/15 20:43:22]

Cos the site is saturated with men

"Tried to word my profile as honest and truthful as possible, but not having much luck getting meets, and suggestions. "

Try expressing your personality. It is down to you to make an impression. Do not expect people to ask you for more information.

All your pics are of your cock, this will probably be an instant delete of your message from most women. We prefer to see the whole package.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the feedback, I now have body, cock and face pic on profile. I will work on a new profile text shortly

» Add a new message to this topic