FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile feedback?

Profile feedback?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've put all my photos up on public view... Go mad, tell me what photos I should keep, what I should bin, if my wording on my profile is alright, everything.

I'm not fishing for compliments, just want honest opinions so I can get it as good as it can be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes your pics looks fine, one thing I did spot tho is you are bi and you didn't mention anything about it in your profile what kind of women your after. Otherwise good profile x.

"Yes your pics looks fine, one thing I did spot tho is you are bi and you didn't mention anything about it in your profile what kind of women your after. Otherwise good profile x."

Ah, right. Thank you

Your current profile pic is fine but I preferred your last one. Text is fine. Hate you status at time of writing. It sounds mocking in my opinion.

Lol you changed it already. Better status!

"Your current profile pic is fine but I preferred your last one. Text is fine. Hate you status at time of writing. It sounds mocking in my opinion."

Ahh, I was mocking myself

Which photo was that?

Ah I'm so sorry! The photo you had I'm guessing you have moved to private gallery. Was a side view. Thought it was lovely.

"Ah I'm so sorry! The photo you had I'm guessing you have moved to private gallery. Was a side view. Thought it was lovely."

Face or body?

Face pic.

I assume you want honest remarks.

You are very sexy, not mainstream but hot & edgy. Look like if you want something or someone you'd get it!

Just fabbed the photos I like, ones not fabbed I'd dump but that's only my opinion of course.

As always, some people like pasta - some rice. Different tastes make the world more interesting. I'm just giving my perspective.

I think you could benefit from someone who can shoot well, you definitely look great, have a unique sassy look. A good photographer could play with and feature your best - you do have really hot features.

The text - some people write too little, you write a bit too much. Editing is a skill, as is photography.

People might get your message better if you use fewer words and organized what you wanted to project into an outline - then wrote from that outline.

Hope I don't sound harsh to you - just being honest. You're a hot woman, only 6:00am here and I wish I was waking up with you

Good luck!!

Harley the prof pic you have now at 8:15 Wednesday is exactly the one I meant lol.

"I assume you want honest remarks.

You are very sexy, not mainstream but hot & edgy. Look like if you want something or someone you'd get it!

Just fabbed the photos I like, ones not fabbed I'd dump but that's only my opinion of course.

As always, some people like pasta - some rice. Different tastes make the world more interesting. I'm just giving my perspective.

I think you could benefit from someone who can shoot well, you definitely look great, have a unique sassy look. A good photographer could play with and feature your best - you do have really hot features.

The text - some people write too little, you write a bit too much. Editing is a skill, as is photography.

People might get your message better if you use fewer words and organized what you wanted to project into an outline - then wrote from that outline.

Hope I don't sound harsh to you - just being honest. You're a hot woman, only 6:00am here and I wish I was waking up with you

Good luck!!

"

What a gentleman! Cap doffed sir.

Thank you, recognition of my talents accepted.

Seriously, it cums with age.

Life is Wicked Good ~ LOVE ~

» Add a new message to this topic