FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Help

Profile Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I've had meets in the past, actually talking to people on here isn't he problem I was just wondering of some people don't reply because I'm into BDSM as stated on my profile.. Although I don't put them into meets if the other person / persons aren't into it.

So I'm wondering if I should drop it all from my profile for the sake of getting meets I.e change of name and spruce up my text abit more still add that I'm into BDSM I was just wondering if my profile looked a little 'intimidating'

I know and understand it's a lifestyle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Don't change it. If you state it's and interest but not essential part of play if the other party doesn't like it that's perfectly acceptable.

Compromising on who you are and what you desire just to get more meets just screams of desperation, never an attractive quality.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think your profile looks great, and as the last poster stated. Stand up for what you want.

However, as a fellow single chap, I think fab is just a means to an end... If you are serious about meeting, attending swinging clubs and naturist swinging spas is more likely to give you a meet opportunity...

Have sent hundreds of mails on here and have only had the fortune of meeting a couple and two ladies so far...

Been more productive and fun actually getting out there with fellow folk

"Think your profile looks great, and as the last poster stated. Stand up for what you want.

However, as a fellow single chap, I think fab is just a means to an end... If you are serious about meeting, attending swinging clubs and naturist swinging spas is more likely to give you a meet opportunity...

It's one of them if you ask me! If you're polite and patient it will come!

Have sent hundreds of mails on here and have only had the fortune of meeting a couple and two ladies so far...

Been more productive and fun actually getting out there with fellow folk "

By *aidtobespankedCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We are the same, although you can't change what you like.

Surely its better to have less meets but meets which match your kinks, rather than more meets but all vanilla

By *rs TootyWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

For me, personally I wouldn't meet someone with your heading.

You're obviously into heavier stuff than I am.

However I would meet someone who listed it as an interest. I feel if it's in your likes them it's an enjoyment, part of the whole experience rather than purely bdsm.

Hope that makes sense.

I get what you mean exactly, but with a meet on here I can give or take it for the right meet. Long term I'd have to be comfortable in a BDSM relationship, I may change some stuff around. Thanks for the advice everyone.

» Add a new message to this topic