FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Are people not fussy on here...??

Are people not fussy on here...??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachy Kinkx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Teesside/North Yorkshire

I can't keep up with all the messages. I've currently got 600+ unread and the older ones disappear before I get a chance to read them. I don't want to ignore anyone but can't avoid it and if I block or delete people won't they turn nasty?

Most of the messages are one line things, stuff like "I bet you get a lot of messages, if you fancy a fuck reply" then a cock pic.

Have I done something wrong? My profile has no photos on yet they're offering me a shag without seeing me. Are they not fussy or desperate and willing to just put it in anywhere, coz that's not a turn on is it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear you are having a crap time of it from what I hear, the male to female ratio on this site is something silly like 50 guys to every female.

Lot of thirsty guys out there!

What a lot of people do is to put something in their profile body text, that you must quote in the subject line when contacting them. Not sure how well that works? But if you don't want to filter out all males it could be a start

Secondly we are all adults on this site and should be able to take rejection gracefully... Anyone who does get funny deserves to be blocked!

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Agreed with misterbrowneyes a lot of guys just spam out copy pasted messages hoping for a bite so hidden in your profile text put something like "put peaches in the message title"

That way you can just delete everything that doesn't as it means they haven't even bothered to read your profile.

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Check out the filters in your account settings. That way only those who fit what you are looking for can message you.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

The single men certainly aren't fussy by the reports of situations like yours.

As you haven't got any pics up, it doesn't sound like you are particularly looking for people to come to you, so maybe block everyone from contacting you, and then you can contact the ones you like. If you send a message, they will be able to respond.

I hope it gets better for you and that you actually have time for some sexy meets, rather than having to say "Sorry I can't meet today, I'm going through my messages"

By *ominantDogMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

Not fussy as a euphemism for throwing a message at anyone with a pulse?... tick...

The single biggest malaise on this site. The one line merchants, who, by sheer volume of single line/ cut and paste inanity will prevent a well thought through, articulate message from hitting home.

There is usually wheat in the chaff. It just takes time, a solid constitution, and patience to find.

Good luck.

They may be. If they don't message people they won't know if you're ugly or fuckable,as you don't have anything showing. How else will they find out?

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

her arse is showing.... thats usually enough for most men ! lol

Oi bomb i have seen your arse, and it was enough for me

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

pmsl jock