FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice On Profile

Advice On Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi could you guys give me some advice on my profile. I know I could show more pics but pics are always sent with messages to compensate I am more interested in the text.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi could you guys give me some advice on my profile. I know I could show more pics but pics are always sent with messages to compensate I am more interested in the text. "

To be honest my friend, and I'm presuming the reason for your post is your not having much luck......I think it's more what your looking for than a lack of pics.......although there are people out there looking to be 'subs' they are in a vast minority so your profile text may just put potential play partners off.....if that's what your into though keep going but I think your inbox might start gathering dust....

Thank you for the comments

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I don't sub via fab, so I am not your target market... but your profile tells me very little.

There is no indication what you expect from a sub, no indication of the type of play you prefer.

Meeting 18-99, so you'd dom a 98 year old woman? Really

Also, your choice of user name - degraded oral and eagerdom are both offputting to me.

Also, even if I were looking to sub via fab, it would be something I built towards, not something offered straight off from a first meet, whereas from reading your profile you seem to think it'll be in from the word go. Perhaps something to build towards as you both gain trust and accept each others boundaries too.

But as I say, I don't sub via fab, so may be reading it entirely wrong

Agree with the name thing....degrading oral doesn't really sound like a Dom.

You say you are experienced...perhaps say what experience?

Also in asking for cuckold couples you may be causing confusion.....anyone in the cuckold scene knows that a "bull" is very much a different creature to a "Dom" and (perhaps not true in your case) it is often those with little or no experience of either that get them confused.

I think you should stick to your "target" audience if that is your preference...but your profile is rather confusing and needs to be clear on your experience and what is actually on offer.

Thanks for your comments I have a fetish of degraded oral and is one of the things I am looking for.

So many "doms"... so many "doms" with no verifications. .. seems a lot of you can only talk a good game

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Thanks for your comments I have a fetish of degraded oral and is one of the things I am looking for. "

so its something you look for from a sub, nothing something you offer, so why would you choose it as your name? Sounds like something you offer...

Perhaps write that into what you search for on your profile?

Maybe I have this wrong but sub/Dom relationship is about trust and open communication - primarily I am looking for someone who is interested in the lifestyle and would like to form open communication in an adult way, what is on offer at the moment is conversation anything else will move on from there

» Add a new message to this topic