FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No luck could do with some help!!

No luck could do with some help!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems I am not the only bloke on here who struggles to gain any interest off woman/couples in the local area! I have recently updated my profile to give a better description of who I am and what I am looking for etc as before it was abit vague and short I am also photo verified and have a face picture available! Just don't know what else I can do look more intriguing so to speak to people! Any advice would be appreciated thanks James!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably your age, which you cant do anything about! Just keep at it, Im sure you ll get a meet x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's true the age can be a problem! Although even people who have my age in there age range that they are looking for don't even reply! Maybe that will change! Just gave to wait 5 years! Lol

Nothing at all to do with your profile,looks ok.Its to do with the other 15,000 men your up against.Its a cock fest on here but keep the faith and good luck

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Age about ten years,and get your own place.

Maybe some more photos? You only have one. Make them different and interesting. To stand out from the crowd.

Yawn

By *etal12Woman  over a year ago

sheffield

cannot accommodate is a put off too hun, suggest getting your own place maybe x

"cannot accommodate is a put off too hun, suggest getting your own place maybe x"

Not sure that's agreeable, we cannot accommodate and we do ok!!

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Yawn "

Early night?

I've the same problem, you text people they read and delete and don't reply?? Half have on there profile wana get to know you first but yet no-one bloody talks

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

"I've the same problem, you text people they read and delete and don't reply?? Half have on there profile wana get to know you first but yet no-one bloody talks "

Most swingers are respectable people

and your name is probably going to put off most people.

"I've the same problem, you text people they read and delete and don't reply?? Half have on there profile wana get to know you first but yet no-one bloody talks "

This is a swingers site IMO, not a sex site...if you are after instashag try Tinder

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Get down into Southampton, had some great nights on the town when staying over with work and even I pulled lol

"I've the same problem, you text people they read and delete and don't reply?? Half have on there profile wana get to know you first but yet no-one bloody talks

This is a swingers site IMO, not a sex site...if you are after instashag try Tinder"

I know its a swingers site, but no couples talk,

[Removed by poster at 10/06/15 09:52:03]

I see your a single lady only looking males, so where is the difference bewteen me and you????

Between before you jump on that one

"I see your a single lady only looking males, so where is the difference bewteen me and you????"

Negative statuses are a massive put off. Anyone who might have been interested wont be now.

I also don't understand the wording in your profile, it might be me or you might be missing a line.

"It seems I am not the only bloke on here who struggles to gain any interest off woman/couples in the local area! I have recently updated my profile to give a better description of who I am and what I am looking for etc as before it was abit vague and short I am also photo verified and have a face picture available! Just don't know what else I can do look more intriguing so to speak to people! Any advice would be appreciated thanks James! "

Just keep trying pal. It is understandable you don't accom so don't worry too much about that.

I would perhaps add a few more photos also.

Just finally and I am not so sure everyone will agree with this, I would delete the text referring to not having done this before. I appreciate the honesty but with that said couples who meet have limited free time and probably would prefer someone who is guaranteed to perform rather than someone who might not. People are unlikely to have much patience with you.

when you start speaking with people with a view to meeting you can discuss the speed you want to move at then.

"I see your a single lady only looking males, so where is the difference bewteen me and you????

Negative statuses are a massive put off. Anyone who might have been interested wont be now.

I also don't understand the wording in your profile, it might be me or you might be missing a line. "

No problem, I have tried to change it there see if it helps any

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

More pictures (not too many cock shots) would possibly help

"It seems I am not the only bloke on here who struggles to gain any interest off woman/couples in the local area! I have recently updated my profile to give a better description of who I am and what I am looking for etc as before it was abit vague and short I am also photo verified and have a face picture available! Just don't know what else I can do look more intriguing so to speak to people! Any advice would be appreciated thanks James! "

Your profile text does not really grab me. The overall impression I get is of someone who does not really know what they want. Perhaps rather than pleading for someone to help you, you should set out what you can offer? Single men are ten-a-penny here and you need to make an impression.

upload more photos, update your profile text, grab others attention as there are far too many single guys, think outside of the box. Most importantly be yourself and be honest, don't play cat and mouse and beg for a meet. Follow that overtime you will meet someone

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"That's true the age can be a problem! Although even people who have my age in there age range that they are looking for don't even reply! Maybe that will change! Just gave to wait 5 years! Lol"

Just wait till you're 65yo, you'll be fighting them off with a stick. Patience son!

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"cannot accommodate is a put off too hun, suggest getting your own place maybe x

Not sure that's agreeable, we cannot accommodate and we do ok!! "

Both being incredibly hot ,im not surprised!!

Are you messaging others or simply sitting back waiting for your inbox to fill up?

If it's the latter, you might be waiting some time as single ladies often simply don't need to go looking for guys as they're getting plenty of interest from guys messaging them

"I see your a single lady only looking males, so where is the difference bewteen me and you????"

I have regular playmates/friends and social meets...I play as a part of a couple too...assume and you make an ass out of u and me...

Swinger..

» Add a new message to this topic