FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What's wrong with my profile

What's wrong with my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't seem to have any luck here, any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cos the site is saturated with men, its a sausage fest for women

Your status feeling sorry for yourself is a definite turn off and the boxer short pic is a bit naff. Rest is ok.justebe patient

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't seem to have any luck here, any advice? "

We don't know you or what (if anything) you've been doing.

Read one of the numerous and many advice threads from men. Do a search in the forum for 'profile advice'.

Is your opening sentence on your profile deliberately ironic?

Try searching the forum for 'profile advice'

There are numerous threads on the subject and you may find some of the advice given to others very helpful.

Most will tell you that two lines of profile text just isn't going to cut it here.

It demonstrates a complete lack of effort - not to mention telling the reader absolutely nothing about you - or perhaps, more importantly, what you have to offer a potential meet.

Why should anyone meet you over someone else?

What makes you stand out?

Currently, absolutely nothing.

You can't accommodate, but by not explaining why, people will automatically assume you are attached and playing without a partners knowledge or consent.

Your profile is your shop window and you only get one chance to make a first impression.

Effort in = rewards out

Currently you are getting the success your effort so far deserves. Sorry to be so harsh, but it's true.

Jaysus everyday I log on here lately there's someone asking what's wrong with my profile,any advice.... What's it all about? Personally I think its attention seeking..if I'm wrong I apologise

"Jaysus everyday I log on here lately there's someone asking what's wrong with my profile,any advice.... What's it all about? Personally I think its attention seeking..if I'm wrong I apologise "

Yep, you're absolutely right.

Strangely enough, some of us had to work things out for ourselves when it came to our own profiles

"Jaysus everyday I log on here lately there's someone asking what's wrong with my profile,any advice.... What's it all about? Personally I think its attention seeking..if I'm wrong I apologise

Yep, you're absolutely right.

Strangely enough, some of us had to work things out for ourselves when it came to our own profiles"

mine is shite but I don't go on in the forums looking for advice its as much to say ahhhhhh look at me I'm hereeeee

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Jaysus everyday I log on here lately there's someone asking what's wrong with my profile,any advice.... What's it all about? Personally I think its attention seeking..if I'm wrong I apologise "

It is attention seeking, they think when they join there's going to be loads of horny women gagging for their amazing cock.

Then IF they're lucky they realise they're nothing special so have to actually make an effort and listen to the advice given.

They write a decent profile, get a good variety of pictures up, stop sending one liners, get themselves out there to socials to meet people and things change.

But most just keep doing what they're doing because their ego can't accept the fact they're nothing special, at all.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

They do get attention though. Negative attention.

I thought introductions was to say something about yourself? lol.

"I thought introductions was to say something about yourself? lol."

Keep up Shag. Admin took the decision to group all 'profile advice' threads and similar together and stick them in the Introductions section - as they were popping up all over the place.

This one, in particular, originated in 'Swingers Chat' but has been moved by Admin.

"I thought introductions was to say something about yourself? lol.

Keep up Shag. Admin took the decision to group all 'profile advice' threads and similar together and stick them in the Introductions section - as they were popping up all over the place.

This one, in particular, originated in 'Swingers Chat' but has been moved by Admin."

I see, must of missed when they said it lol and yes thats a better idea to have all profile advises in one section as well.

"I thought introductions was to say something about yourself? lol.

This one, in particular, originated in 'Swingers Chat' but has been moved by Admin.I see, must of missed when they said it lol and yes thats a better idea to have all profile advises in one section as well. "

You would think that maybe guys would read the ones already here rather than posting the same rubbish AGAIN....and then failing to take any advice AGAIN.

"You would think that maybe guys would read the ones already here rather than posting the same rubbish AGAIN....and then failing to take any advice AGAIN. "

Well, of course, that is the logical thing to do.

I was wondering if perhaps within the 'forum rules' that pop up whenever you're about to make a post, perhaps there should b an additional line recommending searching for your topic first. Just a thought

And when they get advice they dont return for days or if at all,like the previous poster said,its getting very desperate on here and it doesnt look good.

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

Yes,leave the site

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just asked for some credible advice yet a lot of negative people

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"I just asked for some credible advice yet a lot of negative people "
You were given good advice op

For the record, I was attempting to be helpful by way of constructive criticism, aimed at getting you to think about your profile.

You should also appreciate that such threads appear many times on a daily basis, from people in very similar positions with very similar profiles and there is a slim possibility that many are growing tired of posting up the same response time after time when the information is already very readily available.

We've also noticed that some of those asking for profile advice, or why they're not getting meets tend to crop up with a similar thread about a week or so later asking pretty much the same thing, having taken on board nothing that has been suggested to them.

I'm not for one moment suggesting that you are likely to do the same, but perhaps trying to offer some suggestions as to why many of the comments on your thread may appear to be negative in their tone.

be prepared to get slated lol....some of them just love to ridicule people...they cant help themselves lol....just be patient buddy....thats what ive been told anyway lol

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Your photos are good , but your profile tells us very little about you. It can take a couple of hours to write a good profile .

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can people please leave the threads like this for what they are intended for. If you don't like reading these threads avoid them rather than complain people are starting them.

This is an advice section for profiles after all.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

K.. It's missing.

Plus write more

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Plus, when I read your tag line it reminds me of that sketch.. Was it Harry Enfield? Ooo young man

You live all things sexual and want to be pushed to your limits?

So guessing that means you want to start with cucumbers and work your way up to a butternut squash being rammed wide end first up you?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Folk can only offer generic advice, its for you to intsrpret that and construct a profile that helps rather than hinders,

Its often my aay of thinki.g that if you need to ask advice about how best to describe yourself.. its likely you're not going to figure it out.

Be lucky op...

it's very dull and boring fella u need to sell ur self ! As there more men on this site than woman . Be a bit more open minded sexy pics invest in some sexy boxers too

stop attention seeking

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. Are you able to specify your ten key selling points and we can assess how valid they are ?.

By *oopy097Man  over a year ago

east mids

i always find talking to people like very sexual human beings instead of slabs of pussy meat works..

Hi I am a TV and it should say TV from Birmingham on my profile but it's says man from Birmingham how I can change this thanks

"Hi I am a TV and it should say TV from Birmingham on my profile but it's says man from Birmingham how I can change this thanks "

Report your profile and admin will change it for you

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic