FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > whens the next swingers event that single guys can attend ?

whens the next swingers event that single guys can attend ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Any club allows single men, check the club listings.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unless you're in NE Scotland. The Aberdeen club doesn't allow single men at any time as I understand it.

Do you mean a club or one of the meet and greet events? For clubs go to the club reviews and look on the club website. For meet and greets go to the Irish forum as they are usually advertised there.

"Do you mean a club or one of the meet and greet events? For clubs go to the club reviews and look on the club website. For meet and greets go to the Irish forum as they are usually advertised there."

where the hell do I find this irish forum ? Im kinda new here sorry

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Or Google Swingfields and look at coming across the water

"Or Google Swingfields and look at coming across the water "

Haha things here are so expensive it woukd prob work out cheaper and I love the english accents

Gloucester

"Or Google Swingfields and look at coming across the water

Haha things here are so expensive it woukd prob work out cheaper and I love the english accents"

Am sure your accent would work on some people over here too!

Haha things here are so expensive it woukd prob work out cheaper and I love the english accents

Am sure your accent would work on some people over here too! "

would it be ok if I messaged u

Am sure your accent would work on some people over here too! "

The Irish accent is my second most favourite accent in the world. Lots of other English girls have similar preferences.

As for Swingfield I don't agree with not knowing the location until you pay. I simply wouldn't travel to the opposite end of the country just for sex! Festival fun and games maybe added but it's still a big sex fest and not worth travelling hours and hours for not when there are sex clubs nearby. Just my opinion though.

Gloucester

"

would it be ok if I messaged u "

Sure

Gloucester

"As for Swingfield I don't agree with not knowing the location until you pay. I simply wouldn't travel to the opposite end of the country just for sex! Festival fun and games maybe added but it's still a big sex fest and not worth travelling hours and hours for not when there are sex clubs nearby. Just my opinion though."

Entirely your choice I believe that the website gives an approx location (county) and it's a verified event, now in its third year and growing all the time.

As to it being a sex fest, well, sex goes on for sure, but it's so much more than that. It truly is a very social weekend with much time spent around the fire after dark, chatting around tents or communal areas, watching bands, joining in games if you want to, and so on. Sexual fun is almost the bonus extra lol

The Irish accent is my second most favourite accent in the world. Lots of other English girls have similar preferences.

As for Swingfield I don't agree with not knowing the location until you pay. I simply wouldn't travel to the opposite end of the country just for sex! Festival fun and games maybe added but it's still a big sex fest and not worth travelling hours and hours for not when there are sex clubs nearby. Just my opinion though."

haha thank you x there is alot of different accents here...even within a shot distance I much prefer the english scottish welsh accents ye sound so posh and theres great banter with ye look at u for example u are beautiful

As for Swingfield I don't agree with not knowing the location until you pay. I simply wouldn't travel to the opposite end of the country just for sex! Festival fun and games maybe added but it's still a big sex fest and not worth travelling hours and hours for not when there are sex clubs nearby. Just my opinion though.

haha thank you x there is alot of different accents here...even within a shot distance I much prefer the english scottish welsh accents ye sound so posh and theres great banter with ye look at u for example u are beautiful "

Thank you. Very kind.

"As for Swingfield I don't agree with not knowing the location until you pay. I simply wouldn't travel to the opposite end of the country just for sex! Festival fun and games maybe added but it's still a big sex fest and not worth travelling hours and hours for not when there are sex clubs nearby. Just my opinion though.

Entirely your choice I believe that the website gives an approx location (county) and it's a verified event, now in its third year and growing all the time.

As to it being a sex fest, well, sex goes on for sure, but it's so much more than that. It truly is a very social weekend with much time spent around the fire after dark, chatting around tents or communal areas, watching bands, joining in games if you want to, and so on. Sexual fun is almost the bonus extra lol "

not according to what others are saying on a different forum post. Everyone was talking about having huge tents on purpose for their orgies. Good for them lol. The website makes it very oblivious it's a sex festival lol. Still wouldn't travel that far for sex when so many gorgeous people are nearby. Oh love the boobie tattoos. You look fab.

» Add a new message to this topic