FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > I'm really struggling on here, can anyone help?

I'm really struggling on here, can anyone help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys and girls

Could I have some help from you all?

I'm a single guy on here and I'm really struggling to even get a reply from most people I message and i really don't why.

I like to think that my messages a polite and open and just say a bit about myself and what im looking for and also dont put any pressure on the other party.

So can I have some pointers on the best way to message people and anything that's wrong with my profile?

Thanks

Jamie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile photo is not the best but at least you have a face photo.

Afraid Many of us on here have children older than you and it puts a lot off. Mostly be patient and good luck

Perhaps put a bit more of yourself into the profile. Bit of wit and humour never goes amiss

Maybe add some more photos, to show more of yourself. Your profile, is like a shop window, so you need to sell yourself and catch someone's eye.

Cos the site is saturated with men

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hey guys and girls

Could I have some help from you all?

I'm a single guy on here and I'm really struggling to even get a reply from most people I message and i really don't why.

I like to think that my messages a polite and open and just say a bit about myself and what im looking for and also dont put any pressure on the other party.

So can I have some pointers on the best way to message people and anything that's wrong with my profile?

Thanks

Jamie"

. Your profile tells members nothing about you . It needs to be much more detailed . What do you consider your ten key selling points to be . ?

Better pictures and more info about you needed. Lose the whiny status as no reply means they are not interested. You need to stand out but for the right reasons.

[Removed by poster at 14/06/15 14:18:48]

By *earlyNipsCouple  over a year ago

St Neots

While a face pic is always good, it's a really terrible picture. Why do you have your cat half on your shoulder? Is that *really* the best picture of you? Dress up nicely, get the lighting right and take a smart photo of yourself.

You're 18, so that's a bad start. Nothing you can do about that I appreciate, but this lifestyle requires both maturity and being comfortable with yourself. Unfortunately a lot of people your age lack those factors, so that's a huge put-off.

Your profile not only says nothing about you, but makes you come across as awkward, anxious and self-deprecating. What are you in to? What sort of things to do like doing? Tell people more about yourself.

And lastly, for every couple, there are probably close to 100 men on here. For every single woman (whether they're after a single guy or not) there are probably 500 men. These figures aren't scientific, but I suspect I'm not that far off. As a single guy, your chances are already not great. You really need to stand out to make headway on here. This puts you in an unfortunate position, especially considering your age, but that's just how it is.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

You are cute; if only you were 20 years older; xxx

"Maybe add some more photos, to show more of yourself. Your profile, is like a shop window, so you need to sell yourself and catch someone's eye. "

It's like a interview. Give your best points what you would like and be honest.

take your time to knock up one decent message. not too long though.

make sure it includes a joke.

then send it to 50 females. tweaking the odd word to reflect (make it sound like you read) their profile.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"Cos the site is saturated with men "

Also mention your six pack it works well for our forum friend Shag

"take your time to knock up one decent message. not too long though.

make sure it includes a joke.

then send it to 50 females. tweaking the odd word to reflect (make it sound like you read) their profile.

"

or actually read profiles and only send to those who meet your preferences/you meet their's.

Hmmm, you are 18 and u have been here two months. You are starting your profile with negatives like being shy and mentioning that you haven't met anyone yet, it's a swingers site not an instant solution. Tell people about you, that's what they want to read. Look at other people's profiles and try to make conversation with people, find out how swinging actually works. It took me a year to learn enough to make contact the first time and I have 5 years behind me now.

"Hmmm, you are 18 and u have been here two months. You are starting your profile with negatives like being shy and mentioning that you haven't met anyone yet, it's a swingers site not an instant solution. Tell people about you, that's what they want to read. Look at other people's profiles and try to make conversation with people, find out how swinging actually works. It took me a year to learn enough to make contact the first time and I have 5 years behind me now."

Username: SensualDerby

Last on: online now!

» Add a new message to this topic