FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > thoughts and suggestions please

thoughts and suggestions please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well ive been on this site for what seems an age now but is only a few weeks, and i dont seem to be getting anywere. Ive messaged a few people and had some good conversations but never seem to get further than that. Im always polite and curteous, always read the ladies profile first so i know if i meet the requirements yet never seem to get anywere. All help will be appreciated and if any female fancies messaging me well lets see what happens =)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"well ive been on this site for what seems an age now but is only a few weeks, and i dont seem to be getting anywere. Ive messaged a few people and had some good conversations but never seem to get further than that. Im always polite and curteous, always read the ladies profile first so i know if i meet the requirements yet never seem to get anywere. All help will be appreciated and if any female fancies messaging me well lets see what happens =)"

I like your profile, its fine as far as I can see. Only one thing, your profile photo is a bit abstract, with it being sideways? A couple more photos wouldnt go amiss. Ladies do like a photo or 2, and you'd do well to have a face pic available, even if you don't have it on show. Hope that helps!

By *herrylouWoman  over a year ago

the naughty step

"well ive been on this site for what seems an age now but is only a few weeks, and i dont seem to be getting anywere. Ive messaged a few people and had some good conversations but never seem to get further than that. Im always polite and curteous, always read the ladies profile first so i know if i meet the requirements yet never seem to get anywere. All help will be appreciated and if any female fancies messaging me well lets see what happens =)"

face pics are a must! but if ur finding it hard to get to the meeting point, maybe go to a few of the socials, and let people meet you socially there. They're always good fun, and theres often fun in the hotels afterwards... (so i'm told... cant say I have fun in hotels... I'm a good girl!)

By *anba2Couple  over a year ago

burbage

Yeah, just think you need to sort your profile pic out.... Needs to be the right way round for a start and maybe close up.... Definitely send a face pic with a message and go to clubs/parties to meet lots of people all at one go....good luck!

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

maybe try reading the many other posts on this subject.....

» Add a new message to this topic